Putin’s chief critic is barred from running for president of Russia

But Obama wishes you all Happy Kawanza from " HIS HOME TOWN" oh imagine that.. and it was all a conspiracy lmfao dumb fkrs.

25659395_2005795152780963_2406186511561734974_n.jpg

As you Trump haters blow bs out of your asses on Trump which are nothing but lies you deny the truth on your bitch Obama.
WHY MUST YOU LIE LIKE THIS? What outstanding bullshit you spread across the internet. Does it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling to lie so much without any repercussions? I hope everyone on this board knows what a cheap rotten liar you are and that no one takes your posts seriously, ever.
The boy who cried wolf has nothing on you. I hope you never have anything real to tell us because we won't be able to believe you.

This is the way Trump would like to rule and why he so admires Putin. Simply conduct a kangaroo court against his 2020 opponent (he's not likely to last that long) and get his judicial puppets to convict the them of a Trumped up (pun intended) felony, thus barring them from eligibility.

Moscow - Russian election officials on Monday formally barred Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny from running for president, prompting calls from him for a boycott of the 2018 vote.

The Central Election Commission decided unanimously that the anti-corruption crusader isn't eligible to run.

Navalny is implicitly barred from running for office because of a conviction in a fraud case which has been viewed as political retribution.

He could have run if he was given a special dispensation or if his conviction was cancelled.

Over the past year, Navalny has mounted a grassroots campaign which reached out to the most remote corners of Putin's heartland.

Navalny, 41 is the most serious challenger that Putin has faced in all his years in power, and the court cases against him have been widely seen as a tool to keep him from running for office.
Continued:

Russian officials bar Navalny from running for president

No doubt Donald is salavating over that. It's just what the orange Russian tool would like to do here.

But Obama wishes you all Happy Kawanza from " HIS HOME TOWN" oh imagine that.. and it was all a conspiracy lmfao dumb fkrs.

As you Trump haters blow bs out of your asses on Trump which are nothing but lies you deny the truth on your bitch Obama.
WHY MUST YOU LIE LIKE THIS? What outstanding bullshit you spread across the internet. Does it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling to lie so much without any repercussions? I hope everyone on this board knows what a cheap rotten liar you are and that no one takes your posts seriously, ever.
The boy who cried wolf has nothing on you. I hope you never have anything real to tell us because we won't be able to believe you.
He lies like this because he is a conspiracy loon. He lies like this because he gets his "news" from infowars and breitbart and from Russian operatives like assange.

I haven't decided if he's a paid nutter yet. But if he isn't, he's doing their bidding.

The fact that he's allowed to post his insanity day after day without restriction is obscene.

He lies like this because he is a conspiracy loon. He lies like this because he gets his "news" from infowars and breitbart and from Russian operatives like assange.

I haven't decided if he's a paid nutter yet. But if he isn't, he's doing their bidding.

The fact that he's allowed to post his insanity day after day without restriction is obscene.

Should be restricted to Conspiracy Theory forum only - adds nothing anywhere else.

Informative. I thought MindWars was a she.

I think that many thoughtful people assume (rightly or wrongly) that many elections in many countries (including Russia) are not completely honest.

In fact, there are some people (including me) that assume that some non-citizens are voting in our elections.

That is why I respect the Chinese dictatorship: It does not hold rigged elections for government positions. The Communist Party is very honest: It runs the show and the people have no say whatsoever in who the leaders are.

I believe that an honest dictatorship is better than a rigged "democracy."

I think you have a 3 foot vibrator in your brain. Putin is KGB. It is amazing how his critics seem to die. I think this guy had better watch his back.

Putin also jails people who criticize him. A all-female band was jailed for singing Putin go away. You think they were guilty of a crime?

This interview with Pussy Riot member Nadia Tolokonnikova is well worth watching - beautiful girl - VERY articulate - and VERRRY brave.

Informative. I thought MindWars was a she.

Whatever it is. It's a conspiracy loon.

The guy isn't 'critic', but a thief who barred by a Russian court to run for president due to his felony.He stole lots of millions from Russian people and is supported by Deep State, Soros, NWO, Filty Russian Fifth Column and western MS presstitutes. Why crooked Hillary would not allow to run, but this thief yes?He hasn't any chance to get more as 0,1 %, but he needs troubles and new Orange Maidan ( revolution ) paid by Soros.
If he will be killed now Deep State can blame Putin for it, like by Litwinenko and Nemzow.

The List of his huge crimes:

0_158c73_3af66671_XXXL.jpg

Here in states he would be sentenced at least to 200 years behind bar. In Russia he shall run for President as a 'criticizer' of Putin.
Also, any con can get support of Deep State and lot of our tax money if he/she criticizes Putin?Yeah?
Nothing can disqualify you from running for, and winning the presidency of the US.
Trump has proven that.

The guy isn't 'critic', but a thief who barred by a Russian court to run for president due to his felony.He stole lots of millions from Russian people and is supported by Deep State, Soros, NWO, Filty Russian Fifth Column and western MS presstitutes. Why crooked Hillary would not allow to run, but this thief yes?He hasn't any chance to get more as 0,1 %, but he needs troubles and new Orange Maidan ( revolution ) paid by Soros.
If he will be killed now Deep State can blame Putin for it, like by Litwinenko and Nemzow.

The List of his huge crimes:

0_158c73_3af66671_XXXL.jpg

Here in states he would be sentenced at least to 200 years behind bar. In Russia he shall run for President as a 'criticizer' of Putin.
Also, any con can get support of Deep State and lot of our tax money if he/she criticizes Putin?Yeah?
Nothing can disqualify you from running for, and winning the presidency of the US.
Trump has proven that.

Republicans would love to change this to make it impossible for liberals to run.

This is the way Trump would like to rule and why he so admires Putin. Simply conduct a kangaroo court against his 2020 opponent (he's not likely to last that long) and get his judicial puppets to convict the them of a Trumped up (pun intended) felony, thus barring them from eligibility.

Moscow - Russian election officials on Monday formally barred Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny from running for president, prompting calls from him for a boycott of the 2018 vote.

The Central Election Commission decided unanimously that the anti-corruption crusader isn't eligible to run.

Navalny is implicitly barred from running for office because of a conviction in a fraud case which has been viewed as political retribution.

He could have run if he was given a special dispensation or if his conviction was cancelled.

Over the past year, Navalny has mounted a grassroots campaign which reached out to the most remote corners of Putin's heartland.

Navalny, 41 is the most serious challenger that Putin has faced in all his years in power, and the court cases against him have been widely seen as a tool to keep him from running for office.
Continued:

Russian officials bar Navalny from running for president
Were you anti-Soviet Union when Ted Kennedy colluded with Russia to work against Reagan?

It's sad that this was the first thing I thought to myself when I heard that this a.m. How much of a Trump tactic that sounds like.
People should be very aware.

Yep, this poor bloke is going to wind up tossed off a balcony or shot dead on a bridge in the shadow of the Kremlin.

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

Alexei Navalny was one of the lucky ones. This is Putin's "stage one warning"

navalnyBBXS.jpg

There is no one prove the murders were performed by Putin.
Only lies and 'suggestions' of Deep State.
Putin shall supervise Navalny very well now, catch assassins of Deep State and show the entirely world lies of Soros & Deep State.
Another fucking treasonous asshole. Your kind does not belong in a free nation like the US.

Forum List

Back