Another Putin Critic Has Been Murdered

I wonder if Poootin tipped off Tucker on his plans to kill Navalny? Maybe a little tug on the ear or a slash across the throat? They are buddies, so who knows?
Carlson never even asked about Navalny or any of the other people Putin has murdered. Tucker was too busy praising Putin for how clean his Potemkin village is.

Glad you so readily agree that fucking over the American taxpayer is top priority, and that the asshole in the WH is using Putin and Navalny to drum up the war machine.
Our investments in kicking Putin in the balls is worth every penny.

Your grocery bill cannot afford for a war criminal to capture a significant part of the world's food supply.

We are also benefitting from Putin's military being decimated. That makes the whole world safer.

And we get to observe the strategy and tactics of the Russian war machine. That is invaluable information.

You are a useful idiot.

What's even more ironic is that you idiots champion Biden, who plays the role of Putin in the Biden/Trump saga, and Trump is playing the role of Navalny. It's almost word for word the exact same story, with the US government doing to Trump exactly what Putin's government did to Navalny, every single thing.
Wow. Just like the far left Blame America First liberals of the old days, you are drawing a moral equivalency between America and Russia.

O'rly? When did Biden poison Trump? When did Biden's critics start falling out of windows?

When did Biden's military start raping children by the thousands?

When did Biden murder a lawyer who exposed the theft of billions of dollars from the national treasury?

Put down the crack pipe, son. You're making a fool of yourself in public.

That's really fucking sad, dupe.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer!

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

Isn't it bizarre how the Blame America First MAGA herd gets upset if we teach our children about slavery, and yet they do flips and twists to draw a moral equivalency between the US and Russia?

The only reason their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance is because that requires actual cognition.

Isn't it bizarre how the Blame America First MAGA herd gets upset if we teach our children about slavery, and yet they do flips and twists to draw a moral equivalency between the US and Russia?

The only reason their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance is because that requires actual cognition.
I am surprised they are even commenting. I thought they would wait and see what their fat, orange, leader tells them to say first. I expect either Tucker or trump knew Poootin's plans to kill Navalny.

No, what it's REALLY all about is on tv right now, your asshole in chief accusing Putin of murder on the national stage, saying what a terrible person he is and needs to be stopped, which is why he needs BILLIONS $$$$$ of American taxpayer money to send to 'Ukraine'. Some eastern European shithole where all of his fuck buddies are getting kick backs from all of it. Fuck the American people struggling to make ends meet, American cities in turmoil from millions of illegals allowed to enter our country, screw them all! We must send billions to Ukraine because PUTIN BAD!

You people have to be the dumbest on the planet!
Do you support Putin?

I am surprised they are even commenting. I thought they would wait and see what their fat, orange, leader tells them to say first. I expect either Tucker or trump knew Poootin's plans to kill Navalny.
Murdered? you clowns don't know what the guy died of, if anyone killed him it was probably his MI6 handlers after he outlived his usefulness, others have met the same end, if i was Zelensky i would keep an eye on his own security detail, some people can be bought very cheap.

Do you support Putin?
I couldn't gaf less about him, I think he's being used to drum up the American war machine, just look how the asshole in the WH took time out of his busy day to comment specifically on this topic, all to talk about sending more $$$$$$ to Ukraine. That's all they care about, more money to siphon off to line their supporter's pockets. He's nothing but a tool and a scapegoat for the current regime in DC.

Our investments in kicking Putin in the balls is worth every penny.

Your grocery bill cannot afford for a war criminal to capture a significant part of the world's food supply.

We are also benefitting from Putin's military being decimated. That makes the whole world safer.

And we get to observe the strategy and tactics of the Russian war machine. That is invaluable information.

You are a useful idiot.

Wow. Just like the far left Blame America First liberals of the old days, you are drawing a moral equivalency between America and Russia.

O'rly? When did Biden poison Trump? When did Biden's critics start falling out of windows?

When did Biden's military start raping children by the thousands?

When did Biden murder a lawyer who exposed the theft of billions of dollars from the national treasury?

Put down the crack pipe, son. You're making a fool of yourself in public.

That's really fucking sad, dupe.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer!

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

You spout this ridiculous bullshit and then talk about the crackpipe... classic. 🤡

I remember when Russia was Communist and the liberals wanted peace with the Russians and called those of us who criticized Russian atrocities as "warmongers."

Now that Russia has rejected Communism, liberals want war.

I remember when Russia was Communist and the liberals wanted peace with the Russians and called those of us who criticized Russian atrocities as "warmongers."

Now that Russia has rejected Communism, liberals want war.
I feel they just want more money for Ukraine.

I couldn't gaf less about him, I think he's being used to drum up the American war machine, just look how the asshole in the WH took time out of his busy day to comment specifically on this topic, all to talk about sending more $$$$$$ to Ukraine. That's all they care about, more money to siphon off to line their supporter's pockets. He's nothing but a tool and a scapegoat for the current regime in DC.
I think Putin is a piece of shit. You don't agree?

War criminal KGB thug Vladimir Putin has murdered a long list of his critics.

Opposition leader Alexei Navalny has now joined that list.

Having failed to kill Navalny with the nerve agent Novichok, a KGB favorite, Putin had Navalny sentenced to 19 years in a Siberian prison above the Arctic circle in 2021.

And now he's dead.

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, whose country temporarily took in Navalny in 2020 after he was poisoned with a nerve agent, praised the Kremlin critic’s bravery and said his death makes clear “what kind of regime this is.”

Navalny, 47, was serving a 19-year prison sentence on extremism charges in a remote penal colony above the Arctic Circle at the time of his death. He has been behind bars since he returned from Germany in January 2021, serving time on various charges that he rejected as a politically motivated effort to keep him imprisoned for life.

Navalny was “brutally murdered by the Kremlin,” said Latvian President Edgars Rinkēvičs in a post on X, formerly Twitter. “That’s a fact and that is something one should know about the true nature of Russia’s current regime.”

Tucker-Carlson-US-would-gain-nothing-in-confrontation-with-Russia.jpg

Yeahbut he got the trains running on time and Moscow is so clean!
Wow
He's like Russia's very own Hillary Clinton

Trump and his MAGATs are silent on Navalny's death.

So you know what that means.

Murdered? you clowns don't know what the guy died of, if anyone killed him it was probably his MI6 handlers after he outlived his usefulness, others have met the same end, if i was Zelensky i would keep an eye on his own security detail, some people can be bought very cheap.
Omg you deny putin is a murderer?

War criminal KGB thug Vladimir Putin has murdered a long list of his critics.

Opposition leader Alexei Navalny has now joined that list.

Having failed to kill Navalny with the nerve agent Novichok, a KGB favorite, Putin had Navalny sentenced to 19 years in a Siberian prison above the Arctic circle in 2021.

And now he's dead.

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, whose country temporarily took in Navalny in 2020 after he was poisoned with a nerve agent, praised the Kremlin critic’s bravery and said his death makes clear “what kind of regime this is.”

Navalny, 47, was serving a 19-year prison sentence on extremism charges in a remote penal colony above the Arctic Circle at the time of his death. He has been behind bars since he returned from Germany in January 2021, serving time on various charges that he rejected as a politically motivated effort to keep him imprisoned for life.

Navalny was “brutally murdered by the Kremlin,” said Latvian President Edgars Rinkēvičs in a post on X, formerly Twitter. “That’s a fact and that is something one should know about the true nature of Russia’s current regime.”

Tucker-Carlson-US-would-gain-nothing-in-confrontation-with-Russia.jpg

Yeahbut he got the trains running on time and Moscow is so clean!
I’m old enough to remember when Putin was just attempting to lock up political rivals (like xiden and the demafasict are doing now) what we are seeing him do now is what our future looks like if we continue electing these people. Our republic is on the ballot this fall…

Maga wants Trump to have the same power. AND THAT is what this is about.

Squeals the clueless clod who watches the demofascists do exactly what they accuse Trump of doing, but didn't, and claps like a trained seal.

Forum List

Back