🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Q gains massive attention thanks to patriotic sheriff deputy!

What the hell is Q? So far it seems to have been started by some sort of cryptic foreign internet propaganda designed to overthrow the administration of the President of the United States. It's like wearing a Nazi patch during WW2 that would have gotten you ten years in federal prison.

What’s wrong with being against pedophile rings? Oh that’s right, this is the radical left we are talking about.

What the hell is Q? So far it seems to have been started by some sort of cryptic foreign internet propaganda designed to overthrow the administration of the President of the United States. It's like wearing a Nazi patch during WW2 that would have gotten you ten years in federal prison.

Oh just the opposite. The exact opposite

Let's drop the bullshit shall we lefties? Q was apparently started by foreign anti-American cyber geeks. It was picked up by stupid angry lefties to play the part of covert anti-Trump agents and giggle to each other when they saw the patch or T shirt. Granted most of today's sissie left doesn't have the balls for anarchy but it's fun to play the role of a modern revolutionary. The crazy left views the President of the United States as illegitimate so it follows that they fool themselves into thinking that anarchy equals patriotism. It's a dangerous game but anger and disappointment does strange things to people.

Let's drop the bullshit shall we lefties? Q was apparently started by foreign anti-American cyber geeks. It was picked up by stupid angry lefties to play the part of covert anti-Trump agents and giggle to each other when they saw the patch or T shirt. Granted most of today's sissie left doesn't have the balls for anarchy but it's fun to play the role of a modern revolutionary. The crazy left views the President of the United States as illegitimate so it follows that they fool themselves into thinking that anarchy equals patriotism. It's a dangerous game but anger and disappointment does strange things to people.
Leftbats have no idea about anarchy....Clue: it doesn't involve destruction of property and beating up elderly men.

NotAnarchists.png

wait......you are claiming that Qanon is Left wing? :777:

Qanon is a right-wing conspiracy theory, yet the headline refers to this clown as "patriotic." Go figure.
Its factual actually. Read the link

He even seems to have dropped clues to verify his credentials by posting on 4Chan aerial photos purported to be taken from inside Air Force One during Trumps’ recent trip to Asia.

Twitter
White House
Q Clock - Timestamps

Qanon is a right-wing conspiracy theory, yet the headline refers to this clown as "patriotic." Go figure.

He even seems to have dropped clues to verify his credentials by posting on 4Chan aerial photos purported to be taken from inside Air Force One during Trumps’ recent trip to Asia.

Twitter
White House
Q Clock - Timestamps

You actually believe this stuff??? Even if there was anything true about this story, this guy still would not qualify as "patriotic."

Twitter
White House
Q Clock - Timestamps

You actually believe this stuff??? Even if there was anything true about this story, this guy still would not qualify as "patriotic."
I don't follow it at all but when things are confirmed its hard not to believe it. I don't need an anonymous person telling me the deep state is out to take down President Trump christ 6 different operatives tried to get jobs with the campaign BEFORE the FBI investigation even started to get caught colluding with Russia I know they are trying to take him down. He is VERY patriotic.
He knew what would happen,putting country before money,power etc is worth it especially since he is probably close to retirement anyways.

Twitter
White House
Q Clock - Timestamps

It is a couple of high school kids in South Korea most likely, fucking around and the people always looking for the next thing have fallen hook line and sinker for this one. These are the same people that shoot up pizza joints they think are involved in child sex rings and think that explosives brought down the twin towers.

Twitter
White House
Q Clock - Timestamps

I don't follow it at all but when things are confirmed its hard not to believe it. I don't need an anonymous person telling me the deep state is out to take down President Trump christ 6 different operatives tried to get jobs with the campaign BEFORE the FBI investigation even started to get caught colluding with Russia I know they are trying to take him down. He is VERY patriotic.
He knew what would happen,putting country before money,power etc is worth it especially since he is probably close to retirement anyways.
don't follow it at all but when things are confirmed its hard not to believe it. I don't need an anonymous person telling me the deep state is out to take down President Trump
Your belief in this "deep state" fantasy indicates your willingness to accept conspiracy theories There is no "deep state;" only patriotic experienced folks trying to do their jobs. If the orange whore has done anything wrong, he goes down. That's it.

Twitter
White House
Q Clock - Timestamps

don't follow it at all but when things are confirmed its hard not to believe it. I don't need an anonymous person telling me the deep state is out to take down President Trump
Your belief in this "deep state" fantasy indicates your willingness to accept conspiracy theories There is no "deep state;" only patriotic experienced folks trying to do their jobs. If the orange whore has done anything wrong, he goes down. That's it.
Former congressman even admit that there is a deep state. Unelected partisan hacks mostly in the "intelligence" community who attempt to sabotage politicians they don't agree with etc. That's just the start of it.

Forum List

Back