Q: Will the SCOTUS weigh in before Biden’s redistribution from the working class to college-educated professionals is slated to happen?

First you tell us that government covid loans aren't government loans...and that covid loans aren't covid loans...and then you try to find a way to claim that forgiving government covid loans of hundreds of thousands of dollars is different than forgiven 10-20 grand in college loans. You are talking in circles as always

Hey Lesh, is the word "lesh" code-word for Stupid Jackass?
  1. Student debt was incurred because of individual, personal actions of the individual which they took on willingly.
  2. No one willingly got sick or ruined from Covid. Covid loans are given out to help people through no fault of their own.
Now back under your rock.

Hey Lesh, is the word "lesh" code-word for Stupid Jackass?
  1. Student debt was incurred because of individual, personal actions of the individual which they took on willingly.
  2. No one willingly got sick or ruined from Covid. Covid loans are given out to help people through no fault of their own.
Now back under your rock.
I'm very familiar with the covid loan process.

I'm also familiar with the college loan process and you are a fucking idiot

What business did MTG have that required 180K of covid loans to pay salaries?

First you tell us that government covid loans aren't government loans
I never said that...
and that covid loans aren't covid loans
Never said that either...
and then you try to find a way to claim that forgiving government covid loans of hundreds of thousands of dollars is different than forgiven 10-20 grand in college loans.
Never said that....

Are you drinking already?....

Its patently unfair to releave the debt of some debtors of the Government without doing the same for all of them....
And the federal government is restricted by the constitution to treat American differently....
This will never happen.... I'm willing to bet it gets a successful court challenge.... so pay up kids and take your useless pigskin and move back home and work at Denny's.....

No you are not... you didn't know that the SBA had a disaster covid loan that must be repaid... so what are you talking about?....

No you are not... you didn't know that the SBA had a disaster covid loan that must be repaid... so what are you talking about?....
Oh really? Odd that I have a scheduled repayment on that loan retard

I never said that...

Never said that either...

Never said that....

Are you drinking already?....

Its patently unfair to releave the debt of some debtors of the Government without doing the same for all of them....
And the federal government is restricted by the constitution to treat American differently....
This will never happen.... I'm willing to bet it gets a successful court challenge.... so pay up kids and take your useless pigskin and move back home and work at Denny's.....
Really? So it's fair to relieve the debt for covid relief loans but not college loans?

Not everyone GOT covid relief loans asshole.

You're talking in circles

I'm very familiar with the covid loan process. I'm also familiar with the college loan process
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

What business is it of yours? You're a communist shrew, so naturally, you are prejudiced against MTG for being a real American and if she got that loan, then she must have QUALIFIED for it idiot, or are you saying your government is incompetent and doesn't know what it is doing?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

What business is it of yours? You're a communist shrew, so naturally, you are prejudiced against MTG for being a real American and if she got that loan, then she must have QUALIFIED for it idiot, or are you saying your government is incompetent and doesn't know what it is doing?
Really?

There's a lot of fraud out there.

Ya sure she actually HAD a business

I'm also familiar with the college loan process and you are a fucking idiot

There is important context to this controversy, namely that student loans and PPP loans are entirely different in their purpose and structure. PPP loans were given during the COVID-19 pandemic to businesses with the expectation that, if used as intended, they would be forgiven. Many businesses had no choice but to cease or curtail operations during the height of the pandemic, and the program was intended to prevent them from laying off workers or going under. Student loans, on the other hand, are sought by those seeking higher education and are taken out with the expectation that they will be paid back.

I hope so. Biden has no authority to pay off school loans superseding congressional authority, not that any democrat ever cared about the Law!

Dementia is trying to use the HERO's act which allows student loan forgiveness in the event of a national emergency. His claim is that covid is indeed a national emergency.

The hypocrisy here is that Dementia also got rid of Title 42 which stopped immigration in order to protect the American public from disease spread.

So on one hand he got rid of Title 42 to get more illegals in this country because the worst part of covid was behind us, and now, using the HERO's act because covid is a national emergency.

He can't have it both ways, and that's why I hope Republicans do take this through the court system.

Really?

There's a lot of fraud out there.

Ya sure she actually HAD a business

In order to qualify for loan forgiveness she and her husband had to prove they met all guidelines, which included at least 60% of the money was used towards payroll.

You didn't get one thing right. It is not illegal, it does not drive inflation, the working class are helped, and it is aimed at the lower and middle class.

The SCOTUS has actually supported the expansion of Presidential power. They allowed Trump to take money from other programs to spend on a wall despite Congress' opposition. To bring suit, you have to be injured by the act. Even Ted Cruz admits that they may not be able to sue.

Bullshit. Trump got the funding for the wall from the defense budget. People coming here illegally with their drugs and human smuggling is an attack on our nation. Perfectly justified.

So you’re counting on the radical Court to take away 10 to 20 thousand dollars of debt relief from essentially middle class folks after they have taken away reproductive rights from women?

When you have to use lies to support your position you already lost the debate.

Really? So it's fair to relieve the debt for covid relief loans but not college loans?

Not everyone GOT covid relief loans asshole.

You're talking in circles
You are thinking in circles... I said the business disaster loans should be worthy of forgiving over student loans....
But none should be forgiven even a little... you sign your name you should honor that... and I wonder what the tax rate will be on that 10 or 20 thousand....

Dementia is trying to use the HERO's act which allows student loan forgiveness in the event of a national emergency. His claim is that covid is indeed a national emergency.

The hypocrisy here is that Dementia also got rid of Title 42 which stopped immigration in order to protect the American public from disease spread.

So on one hand he got rid of Title 42 to get more illegals in this country because the worst part of covid was behind us, and now, using the HERO's act because covid is a national emergency.

He can't have it both ways, and that's why I hope Republicans do take this through the court system.

The motives are obvious. Illegal third-worlders (eventually naturalized) and generous grant recipients all make for more vote buying via taxpayer money to help democrats steal another election.

The motives are obvious. Illegal third-worlders (eventually naturalized) and generous grant recipients all make for more vote buying via taxpayer money to help democrats steal another election.

We both know that. But I think if this issue is taken to court, any judge would have to ask if covid is an emergency or not?

If it's still an emergency why did Dementia get rid of Title 42? If it's not an emergency justifying the removal of 42, how can it be an emergency enough for student debt relief?

To my knowledge all colleges are having in class studies. What emergency if things are pretty much back to normal for schools?

Forum List

Back