Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

So on the one hand...you bitch that the Recovery wasn't fast enough or strong enough...and the other you bitch about debt which is the only real instrument that a President has to aid that Recovery.

One might think you were less than honest...and one would be right

And then there's the fact that in trying to make Obama a one term President that Republicans fought the kind of spending that would have given us a robust Recovery (sequester, government shut down, battling the Stimulus)...

So there's that

Poor Obama, he only added $9.3 trillion to the debt. How much should he have added?

Obama added an average of $2,848,864,083 to the debt daily for his 8 years.

So far Trump has added an average of $3,206,109,682 daily to the debt.

That is a 12.5% increase over Obama.

Yet you kiss Trump’s ass daily

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome

Not at all. I give Trump credit when it is due. I have openly supported and cheered for his two SCOTUS picks, for his changes to the Fed Govt work guidelines, for his desire to pull the troops out of the ME and other areas.

So, are you ready to discuss specific provisions or will you just keep making your own ad hominem attacks?

Debate the economist not me

There are no economist saying what you claim they are. You are lying and are too stupid to even do a good job of it

But I must commend you on knowing your limits and not attempting to discus specifics with me

Again why are you attacking me, attack all the amazing economist that love it

I am not attacking you, quit whining like a baby.

I am stating he facts, nothing more.

Factually you are wrong .. are you a economist??

And then there's the fact that in trying to make Obama a one term President that Republicans fought the kind of spending that would have given us a robust Recovery (sequester, government shut down, battling the Stimulus)...

So there's that

Poor Obama, he only added $9.3 trillion to the debt. How much should he have added?

More blatant bullshit from you.

How did Obama add 9.3 Trillion exactly? You will NEVER be able answer that, because the premise is bullshit.

Not at all. I give Trump credit when it is due. I have openly supported and cheered for his two SCOTUS picks, for his changes to the Fed Govt work guidelines, for his desire to pull the troops out of the ME and other areas.

So, are you ready to discuss specific provisions or will you just keep making your own ad hominem attacks?

There are no economist saying what you claim they are. You are lying and are too stupid to even do a good job of it

But I must commend you on knowing your limits and not attempting to discus specifics with me

I am not, and no economist has stated the lies you are attributing to them.

You are just pulling shit out of your ass and saying someone else said it. But you are lying.

So there's that

How did Obama add 9.3 Trillion exactly? You will NEVER be able answer that, because the premise is bullshit.

By spending 9.3 trillion more than we brought in. It is not a hard concept

So on the one hand...you bitch that the Recovery wasn't fast enough or strong enough...and the other you bitch about debt which is the only real instrument that a President has to aid that Recovery.

One might think you were less than honest...and one would be right

Nah, you're the one bitching that the Republicans didn't let Obama spend more.
Maybe Obama should have added another 100,000 pages of regulations.
That always helps the economy, eh?

So there's that

Obama made Bush look like a budget hawk.

protectionist, post: 22177340
I think we are both seeing the FACTS. In Obama's last year (4 quarters), just like I said, the economy SUNK from 2.3% to 1.8 %. Some people have to be told twice.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

This time I see your facts. But it’s interpreting those facts in a meaningful way that separates the knowledgeable scientific minded persons from the clowns. The main problem with your interpretation of this data is that:

(A) Obama was not President for only one year.

I can give you more but I will wait for your concurrence that (A) is indeed a fact. You may not.

That is why I presented to you this fact:

View attachment 255234

Scientific, facts based minds always look to the maximum relative data that is available.

What took place from July 2016 thru January 2017 does not reflect the much larger reality that TrumpO inherited, what soon will be, the longest record setting expansion in US history.

View attachment 255235

At First you were willing to compare Obama's best year to TrumpO’s best year. But you ran away from that.

Do you care to explain why?
trump has but one year. So how does one do that?

So there's that

Using Budget years Bush II added a far higher percent than Obama did

So there's that

Using Budget years Bush II added a far higher percent than Obama did

Bush added $4.9 trillion (actually less). Obama added $9.3 trillion (actually more).

You are just pulling shit out of your ass and saying someone else said it. But you are lying.

No I know see them on Fox News all the time

protectionist, post: 22179144
I responded to your comment >> "No sinking economy preceded Trump"

That comment was FALSE. The word sink refers to something that is continually going down. That's exactly what the economy was doing, preceding Trump (from 2.3% GDP to 1.8)

Can you tell us all here about your conclusion that the last year of the Obama Admin was ‘sinking’ or as you say ‘going down’ .

01696EDA-2F33-4450-BE0B-85940BDAA6D3.png

I’m just not seeing a 2016 economy going down. Of course Im not in the TrumpOcult so perhaps you can explain why down is up.

Those are not real, they are paid actors hired by FoxNews

jc456, post: 22180756
trump has but one year. So how does one do that?

TrumpO has two years, Moron. And I don’t care if you add up 4 consecutive quarters to calculate his best full year, he still does not get a full year above 2.9% GDP.

The lying sack of orange shit told you, and I guess you believed him, that his 1.5 $trillion tax cut for himself and rich pals wouid trigger plus 4% GDP - maybe even 6%.

• NATASHA BACH December 7th, 2017 On Wednesday, Trump told reporters that he expects to see a 6% annual growth rate. That might not sound like a wild number, until you consider that 6% more than doubles the 30-year average rate of 2.5%. Six percent is also more than triple what the Congressional Budget Office forecasts for the next ten years.
Trump Thinks the U.S. Could See GDP Growth of 6%. The Data Says Otherwise.

Surely Trumpo was feeling cocky about 2018.

2018 will be Trumpo’s BEST YEAR on GDP.

He’s tied with OBAMA at 2.9.

If you think 2019 will be the year for TrumpO’s 6.0% GDP you are certified crazy,

57786C20-6D03-4947-A9D4-64830DB5015A.jpeg

2.3% this quarter ain’t gonna get it.

Even though Trump has been trying to juice the GDP with the largest big government spending budgets in the history of the Universe, running up trillion dollar deficits in the process, he still hasn't been able to hit the magic 4.0 percent GDP he promised.

Sad.
With his first fiscal budget, he spent a whopping $5½ trillion during a strong economy. Fucking conservatives can never again complain about spending.

Those are not real, they are paid actors hired by FoxNews

Ahhhh ok you are delusional lol

When democrats took over congress that’s when it got real bad

When Republicans had control of the House Senate and White House in 2017 -18 there were 29,000 fewer jobs created each month than were created under Obama’s second term.

• The average monthly gain under Trump so far is 197,000 — compared with an average monthly gain of 217,000 during Obama’s second term.

Trump will have to pick up the pace if he is to fulfill his campaign boast that he will be “the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
Trump's Numbers, April 2019 Update - FactCheck.org

Sounds like to me that as far as the past six years go, it is Obama that is the greatest jobs president that God ever created.

Last edited:

When Republicans had control of the House Senate and White House in 2017 -18 there were 29,000 fewer jobs created each month than were created under Obama’s second term.

• The average monthly gain under Trump so far is 197,000 — compared with an average monthly gain of 217,000 during Obama’s second term.

Trump will have to pick up the pace if he is to fulfill his campaign boast that he will be “the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”

Sounds like to me that as far as the past six years go, it is Obama that is the greatest jobs president that God ever created.
Lol well I hope so unemployment was at 10% ha soon as democrats took over Congress.. dems can’t govern with a republican president

Lol well I hope so unemployment was at 10% ha soon as democrats took over Congress.. dems can’t govern with a republican president
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

The unemployment rate was never near 10% as soon as Democrats took over Congress.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2007_2019_all_period_M03_data.gif

Forum List

Back