Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

NotfooledbyW, post: 22182680
  • The average monthly gain under Trump so far is 197,000 — compared with an average monthly gain of 217,000 during Obama’s second term.

Trump will have to pick up the pace if he is to fulfill his campaign boast that he will be “the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
Trump's Numbers, April 2019 Update - FactCheck.org

Sounds like to me that as far as the past six years go, it is Obama that is the greatest jobs president that God ever created.

Jitss617, post: 22183295
Lol well I hope so unemployment was at 10% ha soon as democrats took over Congress.. dems can’t govern with a republican president

Your reply makes no sense, when you get past “We’ll I hope so” .... that Obama’s ‘weak and anemic’ economic policy created 20,000 more jobs a month than TrumpO’s policy does.

Sounds to me like you are admitting that TrumpO can’t govern even when his own god-damned Party Controlled both Houses.

How is your TrumpO gonna truly be “the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
If he cannot create as many jobs a month as four years of the weak and anemic jobs growth period that preceded him has done.

Trumpo has set himself into becoming “the WEAKEST jobs president that God ever created.” And you say you hope so.

Jesus, TrumpO’s people are dumb.

Here’s the record thru 2018:
View attachment 254781

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Trump and Obama are tied a 2.9 Best full year of GDP growth.

Do you think Trump’s Q1 this year will break the tie and boost Trump to 3.0 or more?

Do you believe Trump will ever get a full year of GDP growth this high?

View attachment 254787

Some experts - The liberal fake news WSJ is forecasting 1.4% for Q1.

Trump supporters tell us your forecast?

What happens if Trump’s third year ends (GDP-wise) anywhere below Obama’s 2.9% in 2015?

According to Trump 2.9 is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Do you think Trump will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,"

What does an “anemic” Trump do for Obama’s legacy?
  • Moving forward, there are reasons to believe that growth will continue to be slower than was originally hoped. Annual U.S. GDP growth exceeding 3.0 percent, as experienced in the mid- to late 1990s and mid-2000s, is not expected to be attainable over the coming decade.
The U.S. economy to 2022: settling into a new normal : Monthly Labor Review: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Are we settling into a new normal that is not so horrible without 3% sustained GDP growth?

Of Course Trump can beat 3%...

Just borrow $3 Trillion a year and 4-5% is on the cards

I say if you borrow $5 trillion 7-10% is possible

Wanna bet?

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22180016
I'll just continue to laugh at jokers who claim Obama's weak 8 year economic performance had nothing to do with Obama.

Obama had policies that had much to do with his 2.2 average GDP growth over seven years and reducing the unemployment rate roughly from 10 to 5%. He created 20,000 more jobs per month than TrumpO is creating up to now.

The point of this thread is that during Ovsma’s second the phrase you use ‘weak recovery’ has ajready been proven to be a false narrative based on the current data coming from TrumpO’s current WEAK and ANEMIC economy.

The modern day status quo for GDP appears to be 2.5%. TrumpO proves his big mouth with grandiose promises and attacks about the weakness that preceded him are alll completely.

Obama’s recovery is becoming normal not weak thanks to TRUMPO and his lying band of idiots.

I am not attacking you, quit whining like a baby.

I am stating he facts, nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Factually you are wrong .. are you a economist??

I am not, and no economist has stated the lies you are attributing to them.

You are just pulling shit out of your ass and saying someone else said it. But you are lying.

No I know see them on Fox News all the time

Those are not real, they are paid actors hired by FoxNews

Ahhhh ok you are delusional lol

Provide the names of the economist and prove me wrong

Why does the Left (Democrats, Progressives, Liberals, the Media) constantly ROUTE AGAINST America, and the economic well being of its citizens? Yet they route for illegal aliens to take over our country. It doesn't make any sense.

Why does the Left (Democrats, Progressives, Liberals, the Media) constantly ROUTE AGAINST America, and the economic well being of its citizens? Yet they route for illegal aliens to take over our country. It doesn't make any sense.

And why do Trumpbots NEVER seem to complain about the pathetic, fiscal deficit or the trade deficit - both of which are far worse under Trump?

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/Press-Release/current_press_release/exh1.pdf

And - BTW - I complained about the economy under Obama...plenty.

U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6% - Page 2

(DA60 was my handle on that site).

Last edited:

The word is “root” not “route”...

The word is “root” not “route”...

And we're not rooting against America We're rooting against the slob of a man you and Putin put in our WH

But its OK for the American citizens to suffer in order to get back at Trump. Nice. I never rooted for the country to suffer to make Obama look bad.

Oh, the Russian/Putin hoax has been debunked. Grow up.

But its OK for the American citizens to suffer in order to get back at Trump. Nice. I never rooted for the country to suffer to make Obama look bad.

Oh, the Russian/Putin hoax has been debunked. Grow up.
OK Pilot I'll take your word for that BUT SURELY you know the republican party voted for party and not the people during Obama's 8 years

The Republican Party tried to resist the absolute ludicrous Obama policies in order to save the country form his brand of more and bigger government control of everything include healthcare, and the economy. His Energy and Regulatory policies alone were very destructive. Thankfully Trump got rid of most of his destruction.

Fortunately, Obama was so lazy and inept that he only got Obamacare through and a few other, policies and EO's.

The Republican Party tried to resist the absolute ludicrous Obama policies in order to save the country form his brand of more and bigger government control of everything include healthcare, and the economy. His Energy and Regulatory policies alone were very destructive. Thankfully Trump got rid of most of his destruction.

Fortunately, Obama was so lazy and inept that he only got Obamacare through and a few other, policies and EO's.
Trump hates Obama Obama made him look like an AH on TV He'd do anything to get back at Obama including getting rid of all the protections Obama was responsible for

• The average monthly gain under Trump so far is 197,000 — compared with an average monthly gain of 217,000 during Obama’s second term.

Trump will have to pick up the pace if he is to fulfill his campaign boast that he will be “the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”

Sounds like to me that as far as the past six years go, it is Obama that is the greatest jobs president that God ever created.

Lol well I hope so unemployment was at 10% ha soon as democrats took over Congress.. dems can’t govern with a republican president

Your reply makes no sense, when you get past “We’ll I hope so” .... that Obama’s ‘weak and anemic’ economic policy created 20,000 more jobs a month than TrumpO’s policy does.

Sounds to me like you are admitting that TrumpO can’t govern even when his own god-damned Party Controlled both Houses.

How is your TrumpO gonna truly be “the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
If he cannot create as many jobs a month as four years of the weak and anemic jobs growth period that preceded him has done.

Trumpo has set himself into becoming “the WEAKEST jobs president that God ever created.” And you say you hope so.

No it means when democrats stopped attacking George Bush they actually did there job, it wasn’t great but anyone could have take 10% unemployment and reduced it.
Problem is democrats cant govern with a republican president. All they do is attack. Use the media as propaganda and sit back and wait for the election.

So that means trump if he had cooperation with democrats unemployment should be around 1%
Absolutely amazing the job he is doing.. he was sent from god.

Factually you are wrong .. are you a economist??

I am not, and no economist has stated the lies you are attributing to them.

You are just pulling shit out of your ass and saying someone else said it. But you are lying.

No I know see them on Fox News all the time

Those are not real, they are paid actors hired by FoxNews

Ahhhh ok you are delusional lol

Provide the names of the economist and prove me wrong

Any economist on Fox News

No it means when democrats stopped attacking George Bush they actually did there job, it wasn’t great but anyone could have take 10% unemployment and reduced it.
Problem is democrats cant govern with a republican president. All they do is attack. Use the media as propaganda and sit back and wait for the election.

So that means trump if he had cooperation with democrats unemployment should be around 1%
GOD is weeping

Is that like all the cooperation Repubs gave Obama??

GOD is weeping
Tears of joy America is back finally

Republicans never obstrutucted like dems do to republicans not even close

Go back in time my friend about 10 years and tell us what your AH McConnell said about how repubs will treat Obama ,,,I dare you

LOLOL

You’re actually getting nuttier. :cuckoo:

The Republicans' Plan for the New President

On the night of Barack Obama’s inauguration, a group of top GOP luminaries quietly gathered in a Washington steakhouse to lick their wounds and ultimately create the outline of a plan for how to deal with the incoming administration.

“The room was filled. It was a who’s who of ranking members who had at one point been committee chairmen, or in the majority, who now wondered out loud whether they were in the permanent minority,” Frank Luntz, who organized the event, told FRONTLINE.

Among them were Senate power brokers Jim DeMint, Jon Kyl and Tom Coburn, and conservative congressmen Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan.

After three hours of strategizing, they decided they needed to fight Obama on everything. The new president had no idea what the Republicans were planning.

Forum List

Back