Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

And trump had the pleasure of having minority unemployment not far from record lows handed to him.
In reality, having good economic numbers is not an advantage for a president because making further improvements is that much more difficult the better they are.
Not that difficult while the job market is sizzling hot, posting some 83 consecutive months of job growth.
You think it's just as easy to go from 4.8% to zero as it is to go from 10% to 4.8%? What an idiot. Just admit you turds will use any excuse to attack Trump. If he walked on water, you would claim it was because he's afraid to get wet.

Exactly.

When the ball bounces it increases velocity as it rises. I know this cuz I'm a prog-head, and everyday is opposite day.
What's a "prog-head?"

Some reference them as progressives. In good conscious I can't call them anything that implies progress. Ironically, progress in progressive is an euphemism as well (opposite day).

protectionist, post: 22179144
Of course, I concur that Obama was not president for only one year. But only one year (2016) is attributable to his work. The preceding years were natural recoil after a serious recession, whereby steady improvement typically occurs, on its own, regardless of any presidency.

Back in February 2009 Why didn’t TrumpO know about this amazing “natural recoil after a serious recession, whereby steady improvement typically occurs, on its own” that you seem to be the only human being alive that knows about it.
You want more of your beloved leader praising Obama’s stimulus plan.
  • Van Susteren tried again, questioning whether Trump thought that "the breakdown between spending projects and taxes" in the president's plan was the right one. And again, Trump offered praise for Obama's proposal.

"Well, I have analyzed the bill as closely as it can be analyzed in this quick a period of time, but he's really got a combination of both," Trump replied. "He is doing the taxes, he is doing rebates, and he is also doing lots of public works

Thinker101, post: 22669233,
Ok, I'll go slow...there's my post, and there's your post. When I see your response to some of my posts, my post has been modified. Slow enough for you?

No idiot. Click on the Little Arrow to the right of “thinker said” and it will take you directly back to your post. You will see your post has not been modified.

Your exact words have been cited.

I am always very careful about that,

Thinker101, post: 22669233,
Ok, I'll go slow...there's my post, and there's your post. When I see your response to some of my posts, my post has been modified. Slow enough for you?

No idiot. Click on the Little Arrow to the right of “thinker said” and it will take you directly back to your post. You will see your post has not been modified.

Your exact words have been cited.

I am always very careful about that,

Yea, now is not the best time to play stupid.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22669163,
What 2009 payroll tax cut?

When do you quit being a dumbass?

The $288 bn one that TrumpO said he analyzed and praised on the Greta Van Sustern Show on Fox News. That one.

Thinker101, post: 22669365
Yea, now is not the best time to play stupid.

I’ll ask again - what do you think was modified? It’s in writing. If it exists why not just post it.

Quit lying in other words.

Last edited:
protectionist, post: 22179044
In Obama's last 4 quarters in office, GDP growth SANK from 2.3% to 1.8%. Thankfully, he left, and Trump raised it significantly.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

If Q2 comes in at its current forecast at 1.3% then it can be said, TrumpO's last 4 quarters in office, GDP growth SANK from 4.2% to 1.3%.
We should be thankful if he wouid leave, right.

My what a terrible economy TrumpO will be handing off to himself.

I wrote; We know from current TrumpO economic GDP data that he, so far and most likely will remain THE SECOND PRESIDENT In US HISTORY to FAIL to ACHIEVE a FULL YEAR of GDP GROWTH ABOVE 3%.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22187894
Even if that is the case, it doesn't change the fact that Obama had the weakest recovery since WWII.

It means there is a new normal at play in global economics. It means failure to get GDP in the USA above 3.0 is no longer considered weak.

2.2 to 2.6 over many successive years is now considered a healthy economy.

TrumpOroids are deliberately out of touch with that new reality because of the desperate need to hate Obama.

Last edited:
The nice thing about rightwingnut sites like that is they conveniently attribute debt from Bush's final budget and Bush's Great Recession to Obama.

rte4uf.gif

Yep, with Obama, it's always someone else's fault.
th
LOL

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

See that? Those rightwingnut sites you rely on are not wasted on idiots like you.

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault.

That depends.....how many of those spending bills were signed by Obama instead of Bush?
I didn't count. But the budget handed Obama, along with its deficits, were approved by Bush. And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama. Along with the massive deficits caused by the Great Recession Bush also handed to Obama.

I didn't count.

Why not? Why would Bush get blamed for spending signed by Obama?

And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama.

If Bush signed the spending, pin it on Bush.
If Obama signed the spending, pin it on Obama.
No one said Bush should get blamed for Obsma's spending. Even though rightards are trying to blame Obama for Bush's budget deficits and recession deficits.

And trump had the pleasure of having minority unemployment not far from record lows handed to him.
In reality, having good economic numbers is not an advantage for a president because making further improvements is that much more difficult the better they are.
Not that difficult while the job market is sizzling hot, posting some 83 consecutive months of job growth.
You think it's just as easy to go from 4.8% to zero as it is to go from 10% to 4.8%? What an idiot. Just admit you turds will use any excuse to attack Trump. If he walked on water, you would claim it was because he's afraid to get wet.
Fucking moron, I never said that was easy .... or even possible. Your brain is so fucking deformed, you actually read what I wrote and you think that's what I said. :cuckoo:

What I said was .... the job market was already growing at an unprecedented rate (83 consecutive months in the private sector). That kept growing at the same rate under trump. Meanwhile, you rightards praise trump while bashing Obama because you really are as fucked in the head as you appear.

If I took away the grid lines and the dates, you wouldn't even be able to tell me at what point Obama left office and trump entered...

... what trump gets credit for is not fucking up the economy he was handed by Obama.
"Not that difficult." In other words, it was easy.

I love the way you always contradict yourself.

Economic growth after a recession is a given. The deeper the recession, the more pronounced the rebound. All Obama did is be in the right place at the right time.
Fucking moron, when I denied "it was easy," I was talking about your idiocy of taking the unemployment rate from 4.8% to 0%. When I said "it's not that difficult," I was talking about keeping a strong job market growing.

See that? There was no I consistency on my part -- only the typical ignorance on yours.

Thinker101, post: 22166803
You do realize Obama had a ZERO percent interest rate, right? Dumbass.

Yes because of the recession and of course because of the high unemployment crisis.

Wrong. It was because the Federal Reserve was printing money like it was only paper.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, the Fed dropped interest rates to 0.25% while Bush was president and in response to his Great Recession.

So more regulations in 2015 and fewer regulations in 2018.... higher taxes in 2015 and lower taxes in 2018 ... both produced annual growth of 2.9%. The big difference was the FY2015 deficit increased only $300b while the FY2018 deficit increased one trillion dollars more than that at $1.3t.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2018

Yep, Obama sure made up for it.
Obama’s real debt and deficit legacy
The nice thing about rightwingnut sites like that is they conveniently attribute debt from Bush's final budget and Bush's Great Recession to Obama.

rte4uf.gif

th
LOL

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

See that? Those rightwingnut sites you rely on are not wasted on idiots like you.

think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's faul

No. Chancy took Congress in 2007. They make the budget. They setup the big debt bomb. Continued Resolution or some trick carried over to 2016. Dem == Rino == disaster.
I have no idea who "Chancy" is, but regardless, the president approves the budget, whether it's a new budget or a continuing resolution. That's on Bush, not Obama, for what he handed him.

Thinker101, post: 22166803
You do realize Obama had a ZERO percent interest rate, right? Dumbass.

Yes because of the recession and of course because of the high unemployment crisis.

Wrong. It was because the Federal Reserve was printing money like it was only paper.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, the Fed dropped interest rates to 0.25% while Bush was president and in response to his Great Recession.

Ah here we go again, it was "Bush's recession". We're supposed to ignore the Dems. had the majority in congress. Prog-news doesn't report that fact, because they don't believe in facts.

Back in February 2009 Why didn’t TrumpO know about this amazing “natural recoil after a serious recession, whereby steady improvement typically occurs, on its own” that you seem to be the only human being alive that knows about it.
You want more of your beloved leader praising Obama’s stimulus plan.
  • Van Susteren tried again, questioning whether Trump thought that "the breakdown between spending projects and taxes" in the president's plan was the right one. And again, Trump offered praise for Obama's proposal.

"Well, I have analyzed the bill as closely as it can be analyzed in this quick a period of time, but he's really got a combination of both," Trump replied. "He is doing the taxes, he is doing rebates, and he is also doing lots of public works
You seem to be the only person on earth that does NOT know about it. All the kids in City University of New York (who were paying attention) learned it. What deficient junk college did YOU go to ?

There are plenty of criticisms of Obama that Trump has made. No need to point them out.

No one said Bush should get blamed for Obsma's spending. Even though rightards are trying to blame Obama for Bush's budget deficits and recession deficits.
No need to blame Obama for Bush years. Obama flunked out gloriously in his last chance to prove himself > 2016. He proved himself allright. A total economic failure, and a traitorous Muslim jihadist colluder with ISIS, willing to accept the ISIS trojan horse.

It means there is a new normal at play in global economics. It means failure to get GDP in the USA above 3.0 is no longer considered weak.

2.2 to 2.6 over many successive years is now considered a healthy economy.

TrumpOroids are deliberately out of touch with that new reality because of the desperate need to hate Obama.
GDP is Obama's black mark. It is Trump's shiny medal. :biggrin:

If Q2 comes in at its current forecast at 1.3% then it can be said, TrumpO's last 4 quarters in office, GDP growth SANK from 4.2% to 1.3%.
We should be thankful if he wouid leave, right.

My what a terrible economy TrumpO will be handing off to himself.
Democrat pathetic, poor souls. They are reduced to forecasts (from Trump bashers), and words like "will"....."If"...… :rolleyes:

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22669163,
What 2009 payroll tax cut?

When do you quit being a dumbass?

The $288 bn one that TrumpO said he analyzed and praised on the Greta Van Sustern Show on Fox News. That one.

Hey, moron, I saw the link, now where is the 2009 payroll tax cut?

th
LOL

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault.

That depends.....how many of those spending bills were signed by Obama instead of Bush?
I didn't count. But the budget handed Obama, along with its deficits, were approved by Bush. And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama. Along with the massive deficits caused by the Great Recession Bush also handed to Obama.

I didn't count.

Why not? Why would Bush get blamed for spending signed by Obama?

And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama.

If Bush signed the spending, pin it on Bush.
If Obama signed the spending, pin it on Obama.

No one said Bush should get blamed for Obsma's spending.

Great. So what was Bush's deficit from his final budget?

Forum List

Back