Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Back in February 2009 Why didn’t TrumpO know about this amazing “natural recoil after a serious recession, whereby steady improvement typically occurs, on its own” that you seem to be the only human being alive that knows about it.
You want more of your beloved leader praising Obama’s stimulus plan.
  • Van Susteren tried again, questioning whether Trump thought that "the breakdown between spending projects and taxes" in the president's plan was the right one. And again, Trump offered praise for Obama's proposal.

"Well, I have analyzed the bill as closely as it can be analyzed in this quick a period of time, but he's really got a combination of both," Trump replied. "He is doing the taxes, he is doing rebates, and he is also doing lots of public works
Trump praising OBAMA ? HA HA . Here's Trump rating Obama >>

"I think he's the worst president maybe in the history of our country. I think he's been a disaster. He's been weak. He's been ineffective. You look at this so-called recovery, it's setting record lows. I guess not since 1949 has there been anything like it. You look at home ownership.

Look at what happened, as an example, he talks about Ukraine. I believe I know far more about foreign policy than he knows. Look at Ukraine. He talks about Ukraine, well you know how tough he is, well you know how tough he is with Russia right ? In the meantime they took over Crimea."

There's more to this interview, but this scathing attack on Obama is quite enough.

Wanna see the interview ? Trump's words begin at 0:53 on the time bar.

In reality, having good economic numbers is not an advantage for a president because making further improvements is that much more difficult the better they are.
Not that difficult while the job market is sizzling hot, posting some 83 consecutive months of job growth.
You think it's just as easy to go from 4.8% to zero as it is to go from 10% to 4.8%? What an idiot. Just admit you turds will use any excuse to attack Trump. If he walked on water, you would claim it was because he's afraid to get wet.
Fucking moron, I never said that was easy .... or even possible. Your brain is so fucking deformed, you actually read what I wrote and you think that's what I said. :cuckoo:

What I said was .... the job market was already growing at an unprecedented rate (83 consecutive months in the private sector). That kept growing at the same rate under trump. Meanwhile, you rightards praise trump while bashing Obama because you really are as fucked in the head as you appear.

If I took away the grid lines and the dates, you wouldn't even be able to tell me at what point Obama left office and trump entered...

... what trump gets credit for is not fucking up the economy he was handed by Obama.
"Not that difficult." In other words, it was easy.

I love the way you always contradict yourself.

Economic growth after a recession is a given. The deeper the recession, the more pronounced the rebound. All Obama did is be in the right place at the right time.
Fucking moron, when I denied "it was easy," I was talking about your idiocy of taking the unemployment rate from 4.8% to 0%. When I said "it's not that difficult," I was talking about keeping a strong job market growing.

See that? There was no I consistency on my part -- only the typical ignorance on yours.
Now you're just quibbling.

No one is fooled.

Thinker101, post: 22166803
You do realize Obama had a ZERO percent interest rate, right? Dumbass.

Yes because of the recession and of course because of the high unemployment crisis.

Wrong. It was because the Federal Reserve was printing money like it was only paper.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, the Fed dropped interest rates to 0.25% while Bush was president and in response to his Great Recession.
So? You mean they did it right before he left office? All that shows is that the Fed started printing money even before Obama ascended the throne, and it continued to do so all through his administration. You failed to contradict what I posted.

Last edited:

Yes because of the recession and of course because of the high unemployment crisis.

Wrong. It was because the Federal Reserve was printing money like it was only paper.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, the Fed dropped interest rates to 0.25% while Bush was president and in response to his Great Recession.

Ah here we go again, it was "Bush's recession". We're supposed to ignore the Dems. had the majority in congress. Prog-news doesn't report that fact, because they don't believe in facts.
"Thanks to our policies, homeownership in America is at an all time high!" ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

No one said Bush should get blamed for Obsma's spending. Even though rightards are trying to blame Obama for Bush's budget deficits and recession deficits.
No need to blame Obama for Bush years. Obama flunked out gloriously in his last chance to prove himself > 2016. He proved himself allright. A total economic failure, and a traitorous Muslim jihadist colluder with ISIS, willing to accept the ISIS trojan horse.
And still, trump can't beat Obama's 5.1% real GDP growth, achieved in Q2-2014.

It means there is a new normal at play in global economics. It means failure to get GDP in the USA above 3.0 is no longer considered weak.

2.2 to 2.6 over many successive years is now considered a healthy economy.

TrumpOroids are deliberately out of touch with that new reality because of the desperate need to hate Obama.
GDP is Obama's black mark. It is Trump's shiny medal. :biggrin:
LOL

To the brain-dead cultists, 2.3% growth since the end of Bush's Great Recession is a "black mark," while 2.8% growth is a "shiny medal."

:cuckoo:

LOL

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

See that? Those rightwingnut sites you rely on are not wasted on idiots like you.

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault.

That depends.....how many of those spending bills were signed by Obama instead of Bush?
I didn't count. But the budget handed Obama, along with its deficits, were approved by Bush. And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama. Along with the massive deficits caused by the Great Recession Bush also handed to Obama.

I didn't count.

Why not? Why would Bush get blamed for spending signed by Obama?

And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama.

If Bush signed the spending, pin it on Bush.
If Obama signed the spending, pin it on Obama.
No one said Bush should get blamed for Obsma's spending. Even though rightards are trying to blame Obama for Bush's budget deficits and recession deficits.

No one said Bush should get blamed for Obsma's spending.

Great. So what was Bush's deficit from his final budget?
A portion of the deficit until his budget expired.

Not that difficult while the job market is sizzling hot, posting some 83 consecutive months of job growth.
You think it's just as easy to go from 4.8% to zero as it is to go from 10% to 4.8%? What an idiot. Just admit you turds will use any excuse to attack Trump. If he walked on water, you would claim it was because he's afraid to get wet.
Fucking moron, I never said that was easy .... or even possible. Your brain is so fucking deformed, you actually read what I wrote and you think that's what I said. :cuckoo:

What I said was .... the job market was already growing at an unprecedented rate (83 consecutive months in the private sector). That kept growing at the same rate under trump. Meanwhile, you rightards praise trump while bashing Obama because you really are as fucked in the head as you appear.

If I took away the grid lines and the dates, you wouldn't even be able to tell me at what point Obama left office and trump entered...

... what trump gets credit for is not fucking up the economy he was handed by Obama.
"Not that difficult." In other words, it was easy.

I love the way you always contradict yourself.

Economic growth after a recession is a given. The deeper the recession, the more pronounced the rebound. All Obama did is be in the right place at the right time.
Fucking moron, when I denied "it was easy," I was talking about your idiocy of taking the unemployment rate from 4.8% to 0%. When I said "it's not that difficult," I was talking about keeping a strong job market growing.

See that? There was no I consistency on my part -- only the typical ignorance on yours.
Now you're just quibbling.

No one is fooled.
LOLOL

Yeah, pointing out reality to you fucking morons is always such a hoot.

LOLOL

So? You mean they did it right before he left office? All that shows is that the Fed started printing money even before Obama ascended the throne, and it continued to do so all through his administration. You failed to contradict what I posted.
No, fucking moron, it shows they dropped the federal fund rate as low as they could when the economy cratered below Bush's feet. It had nothing to do with Obama.

LOLOL

No, fucking moron, it shows they dropped the federal fund rate as low as they could when the economy cratered below Bush's feet. It had nothing to do with Obama.
Who arranged it isn't the issue. The fact is that the government was printing vast quantities of money all through Obama's reign of error.

Thinker101, post: 22166803 Yes because of the recession and of course because of the high unemployment crisis.

LOLOL

Who arranged it isn't the issue. The fact is that the government was printing vast quantities of money all through Obama's reign of error.
Fucking moron, I explained when they arranged it and why and it had nothing to do with Obama. It's no one else's fault but your own that you're too big of a fucking moron to understand.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, I explained when they arranged it and why and it had nothing to do with Obama. It's no one else's fault but your own that you're too big of a fucking moron to understand.
Of course it had to do with Obama. It went on during his entire administration. No one gives a fuck who did it or why they did it. The fact that Obama didn't do it means he deserves no credit for it.

LOLOL

Of course it had to do with Obama. It went on during his entire administration. No one gives a fuck who did it or why they did it. The fact that Obama didn't do it means he deserves no credit for it.
It was lowered before Obama became president and due to horrid economic disasters occurring under the previous president. That has nothing to do with Obama.

bripat9643, post: 22673254

And TrumpO needs and is demanding rates cut because his greatest economy has fizzled out as we speak.
  • The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.3 percent on July 3, down from 1.5 percent on July 1.
So what is your point?

It means there is a new normal at play in global economics. It means failure to get GDP in the USA above 3.0 is no longer considered weak.

2.2 to 2.6 over many successive years is now considered a healthy economy.

TrumpOroids are deliberately out of touch with that new reality because of the desperate need to hate Obama.
GDP is Obama's black mark. It is Trump's shiny medal. :biggrin:
LOL

To the brain-dead cultists, 2.3% growth since the end of Bush's Great Recession is a "black mark," while 2.8% growth is a "shiny medal."

:cuckoo:

And yes that is comparing seven Obama years to two TrumpO years without TrumpO’s slow diwn in the calculation.

If Q2 2019 holds at 1.3 the avg GDP for 2919 through two quarters will be 2.2.

And TrumpO needs and is demanding rates cut because his greatest economy has fizzled out as we speak.
  • The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.3 percent on July 3, down from 1.5 percent on July 1.
So what is your point?
What does that have to do with what occurred during the Obama administration?

So what is your point?
Fucking moron, this thread is about whether or not trump can do any better than Obama's best calendar year of 2.9% real GDP growth.

Do you even know what planet you're on?? :ack-1:

It was lowered before Obama became president and due to horrid economic disasters occurring under the previous president. That has nothing to do with Obama.

It was lowered before Obama became president and due to horrid economic disasters occurring under the previous president.

And it stayed there for the first 7 years of Obama's tenure.

Because Obama's recovery was so good.

So what is your point?
Fucking moron, this thread is about whether or not trump can do any better than Obama's best calendar year of 2.9% real GDP growth.

Do you even know what planet you're on?? :ack-1:
That isn't what you have been blubbering about for the last several posts.

I was banned and missed all the shit talking when the jobs numbers were released.

So here goes.....

NANANANABOOBOO stick your head back in the sand dunes

Forum List

Back