Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Regulations, dumbass....and lazy slugs such as yourself.
So more regulations in 2015 and fewer regulations in 2018.... higher taxes in 2015 and lower taxes in 2018 ... both produced annual growth of 2.9%. The big difference was the FY2015 deficit increased only $300b while the FY2018 deficit increased one trillion dollars more than that at $1.3t.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2018

Yep, Obama sure made up for it.
Obama’s real debt and deficit legacy
The nice thing about rightwingnut sites like that is they conveniently attribute debt from Bush's final budget and Bush's Great Recession to Obama.

rte4uf.gif

Yep, with Obama, it's always someone else's fault.
th
LOL

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

See that? Those rightwingnut sites you rely on are not wasted on idiots like you.

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault.

That depends.....how many of those spending bills were signed by Obama instead of Bush?

So more regulations in 2015 and fewer regulations in 2018.... higher taxes in 2015 and lower taxes in 2018 ... both produced annual growth of 2.9%. The big difference was the FY2015 deficit increased only $300b while the FY2018 deficit increased one trillion dollars more than that at $1.3t.

The nice thing about rightwingnut sites like that is they conveniently attribute debt from Bush's final budget and Bush's Great Recession to Obama.

rte4uf.gif

th
LOL

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

See that? Those rightwingnut sites you rely on are not wasted on idiots like you.

So you really are stupid enough to think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's fault.

That depends.....how many of those spending bills were signed by Obama instead of Bush?
I didn't count. But the budget handed Obama, along with its deficits, were approved by Bush. And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama. Along with the massive deficits caused by the Great Recession Bush also handed to Obama.

rte4uf.gif

th
LOL

I didn't count. But the budget handed Obama, along with its deficits, were approved by Bush. And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama. Along with the massive deficits caused by the Great Recession Bush also handed to Obama.

I didn't count.

Why not? Why would Bush get blamed for spending signed by Obama?

And here you are, trying to pin that on Obama.

If Bush signed the spending, pin it on Bush.
If Obama signed the spending, pin it on Obama.

Thinker101, post: 22666233
see, so you want to just focus on the percentages, nothing that affects those percentages.

How else do we measure a president’s performance on the overall economy?

Can't say that's the stupidest thing I've seen on USMB, but it's sure damn close.[/QUOTE

No. Stupid is not being able to answer the question.

How else do we measure a president’s performance on the overall economy?

Apples and Oranges, you buffoon. Obummer had the pleasure of having the fed rates at 0
And trump had the pleasure of having minority unemployment not far from record lows handed to him.
In reality, having good economic numbers is not an advantage for a president because making further improvements is that much more difficult the better they are.
Not that difficult while the job market is sizzling hot, posting some 83 consecutive months of job growth.
You think it's just as easy to go from 4.8% to zero as it is to go from 10% to 4.8%? What an idiot. Just admit you turds will use any excuse to attack Trump. If he walked on water, you would claim it was because he's afraid to get wet.
Fucking moron, I never said that was easy .... or even possible. Your brain is so fucking deformed, you actually read what I wrote and you think that's what I said. :cuckoo:

What I said was .... the job market was already growing at an unprecedented rate (83 consecutive months in the private sector). That kept growing at the same rate under trump. Meanwhile, you rightards praise trump while bashing Obama because you really are as fucked in the head as you appear.

If I took away the grid lines and the dates, you wouldn't even be able to tell me at what point Obama left office and trump entered...

... what trump gets credit for is not fucking up the economy he was handed by Obama.
"Not that difficult." In other words, it was easy.

I love the way you always contradict yourself.

Economic growth after a recession is a given. The deeper the recession, the more pronounced the rebound. All Obama did is be in the right place at the right time.

Apples and Oranges, you buffoon. Obummer had the pleasure of having the fed rates at 0
And trump had the pleasure of having minority unemployment not far from record lows handed to him.
In reality, having good economic numbers is not an advantage for a president because making further improvements is that much more difficult the better they are.
Not that difficult while the job market is sizzling hot, posting some 83 consecutive months of job growth.
You think it's just as easy to go from 4.8% to zero as it is to go from 10% to 4.8%? What an idiot. Just admit you turds will use any excuse to attack Trump. If he walked on water, you would claim it was because he's afraid to get wet.

Exactly.

When the ball bounces it increases velocity as it rises. I know this cuz I'm a prog-head, and everyday is opposite day.
What's a "prog-head?"

Fucking moron, I never said that was easy .... or even possible. Your brain is so fucking deformed, you actually read what I wrote and you think that's what I said. :cuckoo:

What I said was .... the job market was already growing at an unprecedented rate (83 consecutive months in the private sector). That kept growing at the same rate under trump. Meanwhile, you rightards praise trump while bashing Obama because you really are as fucked in the head as you appear.

If I took away the grid lines and the dates, you wouldn't even be able to tell me at what point Obama left office and trump entered...

... what trump gets credit for is not fucking up the economy he was handed by Obama.

Economic growth after a recession is a given. The deeper the recession, the more pronounced the rebound. All Obama did is be in the right place at the right time.

so, you really believe Obama wanted to take credit for the fuck up of G. W GOP Bush?

LOFL U so fucking stu .............. pid ...........

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22166253
Weakest recovery since WWII, but Obama had no responsibility?

Did the payroll tax cuts in the Feb 2009 Recovery Act that TrumpO praised ‘weaken’ the recovery or strengthen it.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22166253
Weakest recovery since WWII, but Obama had no responsibility?

Did the payroll tax cuts in the Feb 2009 Recovery Act that TrumpO praised ‘weaken’ the recovery or strengthen it.

What 2009 payroll tax cut?

Caddo, help him out......LOL!

Last edited:

so, you really believe Obama wanted to take credit for the fuck up of G. W GOP Bush?

LOFL U so fucking stu .............. pid ...........
He took credit for being in the right place at the right time. His actions did nothing to speed the recovery. In fact, they hindered it.

Thinker101, post: 22166803
You do realize Obama had a ZERO percent interest rate, right? Dumbass.

Yes because of the recession and of course because of the high unemployment crisis.

I also realize TrumpO should have known in October 2016 about the previous Fed rates and why it should no longer be low because unemployment was below five percent by then, when he said:

• Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.
If he didnt know that he had no business running for President.

Regulations, dumbass....and lazy slugs such as yourself.

rte4uf.gif

th
LOL

think the deficits from Bush's final budget and from Bush's Great Recession are Obama's faul

No. Chancy took Congress in 2007. They make the budget. They setup the big debt bomb. Continued Resolution or some trick carried over to 2016. Dem == Rino == disaster.

Forum List

Back