Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

I wrote: Now if you can convince me mathematically that lower deficits do not lower debt.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22787222
Now you realize lower deficits don't lower debt? Excellent!

You are a complete moron to say that.

You are saying there is no relationship between the total amount of each deficit year and the total amount of the national debt.

You guys

They don’t make very many TrumpO goons much dumber than you.

You fucked up, just admit it.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 2278722
Just say you meant to say...

In his second term Obama reduced the deficit every year by reducing government spending.

Running around pretending you didn't make a mistake just makes you look like an even bigger moron.

I’m ok with saying it that way as well because it means exactly the same thing.

You do not dispute that the “debt” is the result of adding up all the “deficits” minus the surpluses. And since you cannot dispute that fact, it has to mean that you agree that reducing ‘deficits’ actually and truly reduce the ‘debt’. The nation owes less money for every single dollar that the deficit goes down.

Yes, Obama reduced the deficits in his second term. And that reality you concede is true also simultaneously reduced the debt. Just like I said.

I didn’t make a mistake. It exposes clearly what an idiot you are.

Your obsession with semantics prevents you from admitting that Obama’s last year in office produced nearly half the $1 trillion deficit that TrumpO is producing this year and for many years to come.

Your defense of TrumpO’s deficit calamity is that higher deficits and lower deficits have no impact on the national debt.

So I’m glad I wrote it the way I did because you’ve gone on record writing some very stupid things that we may have not seen if you were not obsessed with trivial semantics.

Tfanks again.

Exposing the stupidity of TrumpOroids is most of the fun of being here.

“Reduce our $18 trillion in debt, because, believe me, we’re in a bubble.“ Here's Donald Trump's Presidential Announcement Speech

Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.”

Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”

Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”

Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”

Trump: “Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

Here's Donald Trump's Presidential Announcement Speech

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22787569,
How can any deficit lower debt. More Leftist logic.

Easy. You increase revenue and reduce spending in the current year. Then you compare it to the previous year(s). Now if the current year is lower than the previous year(s) you have lowered the debt. You have begun to reduce the amount of money the Federal Governnent owes.

I compared Obama’s second term to his first and it is quite clear that Obama effectively reduced the amount of money that the Federal givernment owes. He did that by reducing the deficits in his second term as opposed to his first term. He ended with s $586 billion deficit in 2016.

Then in 2016 we got TrumpO and by the end of his third year he has pissed away the downward momentum that Obama handed off. we are getting deficits over a $trillion for years to come.

When is the last time the White House has brought up his campaign pledge to eliminate the entire debt in eight years?

You idiots believe in your potus idiot. Why? I’ll never know.

TrumpO reality sets in this fiscal year:

TrumpO is increasing the deficit and debt every single day,

And you want to quibble over using the words deficit and debt in some pure and proper way.

You should be asking “How can TrumoO the idiot POTUS eliminate debt by increasing the deficit x 38% this year.

He should ask Obama how to do it.

Last edited:
“Reduce our $18 trillion in debt, because, believe me, we’re in a bubble.“ Here's Donald Trump's Presidential Announcement Speech

Easy. You increase revenue and reduce spending in the current year. Then you compare it to the previous year(s). Now if the current year is lower than the previous year(s) you have lowered the debt. You have begun to reduce the amount of money the Federal Governnent owes.

I compared Obama’s second term to his first and it is quite clear that Obama effectively reduced the amount of money that the Federal givernment owes. He did that by reducing the deficits in his second term as opposed to his first term. He ended with s $586 billion deficit in 2016.

Then in 2016 we got TrumpO and by the end of his third year he has pissed away the downward momentum that Obama handed off. we are getting deficits over a $trillion for years to come.

When is the last time the White House has brought up his campaign pledge to eliminate the entire debt in eight years?

And you want to quibble over using the words deficit and debt in some pure and proper way.

You should be asking “How can TrumoO the idiot POTUS eliminate debt by increasing the deficit x 38% this year.

You need a SURPLUS to lower debt. It is not a even a political comment. It is basic mathematics. You dumb Leftist. Your TDS has eroded your already mediocre math skills.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 2278722
Just say you meant to say...

In his second term Obama reduced the deficit every year by reducing government spending.

Running around pretending you didn't make a mistake just makes you look like an even bigger moron.

You do not dispute that the “debt” is the result of adding up all the “deficits” minus the surpluses. And since you cannot dispute that fact, it has to mean that you agree that reducing ‘deficits’ actually and truly reduce the ‘debt’. The nation owes less money for every single dollar that the deficit goes down.

Yes, Obama reduced the deficits in his second term. And that reality you concede is true also simultaneously reduced the debt. Just like I said.

I didn’t make a mistake. It exposes clearly what an idiot you are.

Your obsession with semantics prevents you from admitting that Obama’s last year in office produced nearly half the $1 trillion deficit that TrumpO is producing this year and for many years to come.

Your defense of TrumpO’s deficit calamity is that higher deficits and lower deficits have no impact on the national debt.

So I’m glad I wrote it the way I did because you’ve gone on record writing some very stupid things that we may have not seen if you were not obsessed with trivial semantics.

Tfanks again.

Exposing the stupidity of TrumpOroids is most of the fun of being here.

No, saying he reduced the debt every year in his second term is not exactly the same thing as saying he reduced the deficit every year in his second term.
And that reality you concede is true also simultaneously reduced the debt.

If you can show a year over year reduction in the debt under Obama, I'll stop pointing out your idiocy.

You need a SURPLUS to lower debt. It is not a even a political comment. It is basic mathematics. You dumb Leftist. Your TDS has eroded your already mediocre math skills.

He stuck his foot in his mouth, now he's working on swallowing his entire leg.

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22788338
You need a SURPLUS to lower debt.
  • Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in DEBT.”
  • Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”
  • Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”
  • Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”

TrumpO said that when the deficit was $586 billion and he was a lying candidate and Obama was President. It then went up to $666 billion in 2017 after he became a lying president.

In other words TrumpO began making America Great Again by increasing DEBT his first year by 80 billion dollars

But you and your idiot pal there are saying that it is wrong to say that TrumpO has ncreased the DEBT by $80 bn over Obama in his first year. You want a semantics argument that I made a horrible mistake because it’s as if I didn’t refer to the increase (or reduction) being apllied to the DEFICIT.

You two TrumpOroids are therefore both making the argument that TrumpO and increased the DEFICIT by $80 bn but the DEBT did not go up because if that at all.

You are fools, two fools congratulating themselves for being idiots on a public forum.

Do you want to tell us how exactly the DEBT did not go up an extra $80 bn or so during the first year that TrumpO was President when the DEFICIT went up by that amount,

So instead of ‘reducing’ or ‘getting rid of DEBT as TrumpO promised you two fools argue that he began his presidency by increasing DEFICIT but not the DEBT .

Put your heads together and explain how that is supposed to work.

Oh oh! What’s your this?

• Seems pretty notable that the president can no longer claim even one year of 3+% growth, with last year’s GDP numbers revised down to 2.5%,” she said. “After all the tax cuts and deregulation, growth is still plugging along about where it was under Obama.”

The myth of the ‘Trump economy’ is going down in flames

I believe TrumoO is no longer tied with Obama at 2.8%

Last edited:
You need a SURPLUS to lower debt.
  • Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in DEBT.”
  • Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”
  • Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”
  • Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”
TrumpO said that when the deficit was $586 billion and he was a lying candidate and Obama was President. It then went up to $666 billion in 2017 after he became a lying president.

In other words TrumpO began making America Great Again by increasing DEBT his first year by 80 billion dollars

But you and your idiot pal there are saying that it is wrong to say that TrumpO has ncreased the DEBT by $80 bn over Obama in his first year. You want a semantics argument that I made a horrible mistake because it’s as if I didn’t refer to the increase (or reduction) being apllied to the DEFICIT.

You two TrumpOroids are therefore both making the argument that TrumpO and increased the DEFICIT by $80 bn but the DEBT did not go up because if that at all.

You are fools, two fools congratulating themselves for being idiots on a public forum.

Do you want to tell us how exactly the DEBT did not go up an extra $80 bn or so during the first year that TrumpO was President when the DEFICIT went up by that amount,

So instead of ‘reducing’ or ‘getting rid of DEBT as TrumpO promised you two fools argue that he began his presidency by increasing DEFICIT but not the DEBT .

Put your heads together and explain how that is supposed to work.

My argument has zero to do with Trump. My argument is that you cannot begin to reduce debt until you have a surplus.

Thanks for verifying that Trump has not had a year over 3%.
Thanks for posting my bar graph again (in your quote) showing Trump's skyscrapers, and Obama's stumps.

united-states-gdp-growth.png
Thanks for showing how trump is the only president to not have a quarter where GDP was higher than 3.5%.

1233796371590.gif

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22795177
My argument has zero to do with Trump. My argument is that you cannot begin to reduce debt until you have a surplus.

That (your) argument has nothing to do with the point I made. You are talking about reducing the national debt. I was talking about reducing debt lin the general sense of the word. And you attacked

And you say ‘nothing to do with TrumpO. What the hell does TDS mean?

You dumb Leftist. Your TDS has eroded your already mediocre math skills.

My math skills are fine. Your honesty and comprehension skills suck

I have posted my explanation as to why my reference to debt, that you questioned, is proper.

Now you run from that explanation.

This explanation:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22794789

See the post for the full explanation. Or run.

Still waiting for the explanation as to why or how it is that money added to or reduced from the annual deficit does not add to or reduce from the national debt.

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22795177

That (your) argument has nothing to do with the point I made. You are talking about reducing the national debt. I was talking about reducing debt lin the general sense of the word. And you attacked

And you say ‘nothing to do with TrumpO. What the hell does TDS mean?

You dumb Leftist. Your TDS has eroded your already mediocre math skills.

My math skills are fine. Your honesty and comprehension skills suck

I have posted my explanation as to why my reference to debt, that you questioned, is proper.

Now you run from that explanation.

This explanation:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22794789

See the post for the full explanation. Or run.

What the hell is “TrumpO”? You’re a dumb Leftist. You stepped into it. So let me gauge a baseline. So you in general, forget Trump, believe that debt may be reduced if say a corporation is operating at a deficit?

AzogtheDefiler
So let me gauge a baseline. So you in general, forget Trump, believe that debt may be reduced if say a corporation is operating at a deficit?

Yes you braindead moron. If a corporation operates yearly deficits for four consecutive years that are LOWER on average than it was the previous consecutive four years it’s debt is being reduced. The debt has not been eliminated but it is truly being reduced .

Because the total debt is the accumulated total of surpluses and deficits.

It really is you clueless twerp.

That is what I wrote about Obama’s first and second term.

And you jumped on it just like any ordinary TrumpO duped fool wouid.

Now apologize for being so stupid.

Likewise TrumpO is not eliminating any debt or reducing it. He is increasing it every year he’s been in office.

AzogtheDefiler
So let me gauge a baseline. So you in general, forget Trump, believe that debt may be reduced if say a corporation is operating at a deficit?

Yes you braindead moron. If a corporation operates yearly deficits for four consecutive years that are LOWER on average than it was the previous consecutive four years it’s debt is being reduced. The debt has not been eliminated but it is truly being reduced .

Likewise TrumpO is not eliminating any debt or reducing it. He is increasing it every year he’s been in office.

Here is a chart of Obama reducing the debt his last in his last four years. Do you see it?

upload_2019-7-28_12-23-13.png

Federal Debt: Total Public Debt | FRED | St. Louis Fed

AzogtheDefiler

Here is a chart of Obama reducing the debt his last in his last four years. Do you see it?

View attachment 271603
Federal Debt: Total Public Debt | FRED | St. Louis Fed

I can see it you freakin idiot. The rate of increase of debt slows down after 2012. Its enough to be visible on the chart. You fool.

AzogtheDefiler

Hold on. So if a corporation has $10mil in debt and pays a 5% interest rate and has a deficit in earnings of $500k in year one and losses of $250k in year two, how is the $10mil in debt reduced? Please explain.

Forum List

Back