QAnon exposes dem conspiracy to frame Trump, claims google's Schmidt played a pivotal role

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Last week, on Friday, Dec. 22, QAnon posted a cryptic narrative that the Democrats, including President Barack Obama, conspired with the FBI, the DOJ, and various U.S. intelligence agencies, including the Director of National Intelligence and the CIA, to prevent Donald Trump from being elected president, or to remove him from office should he be elected president.
QAnon Exposes Dem Conspiracy to Frame Trump, Claims Google’s Schmidt Played Pivotal Role

upload_2017-12-27_22-25-8.png

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption | The White House
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some will remember me mentioning Zack , some will remember why I mentioned Zack............... Those who do will know what this means and Trump's take down, N.Korea etc. ............. If yah don't know what i'm talking about well hell I don't know what to tell you LOL..

Forum List

Back