QAnon Ron Johnson from Wisconsin says the quiet part out loud again

Cool....it's an organization....I don't really care if it is one or not....they are a well funded group....that has committed numerous acts of terror and insurrection
The organization and funding isn’t connected to the violence that occurred.
The funds support their organiztion, that commits the violence.

That's like saying the Glazer family or the Tampa Bay Bucs aren't responsibe for Tom Brady winning the Super Bowl, because he played....of course the people funding, and the organization are just as responsible
The organization doesn’t commit the violence.
Sure it does, the organization is made up of the people in it, the people in it are committing the violence. That's like saying the KKK didn't commit violence.....of course it did
The people aren’t committing violence at the direction of the organization.
They are doing it on the behalf of the organization, to meet the organizations demands and goals
They’re not.
sure they are, the organization wants to drastically transform America, they are anti-capitalist, radical left wing organization, that demands a revolution They are acting on the behalf of the organizations goals, and funded by Dems

The DNC actually tells people on it's website to join the organization: Black Lives Matter Organizing Resources - Democrats

Are they telling them to storm the Capitol and harm Congress men and the Vice President.
No they are encouraging taking the Judicial center, they encouraged overthrowing the last Admin., and violenting attacking any member of the prior Admin

Then Senator Harris told the violent insurrections (after they fire bombed a federal court house and murdered people) "don't let up!" as well as funded them, and got them out of jail to continue more acts of terror.

She doubled down on the Colbert Show: "They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop,They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day " -

"There needs to be unrest in the streets," - Rep Pressly

Then you had Nancy P....it started with dog whiles... "I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be,"

Heck, many on the left, including Xiden denied these organizations even existed, as cities, churches federal court houses, burnt....it was shockingly sad.....

RW's conveniently, leave out this part.

September 1 2020

"We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters," Harris said. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder."

"Make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice," she added.

Wow....she said that in September AFTER the Summer of LOVE,after her prior comments...after billions in damage, after she funded the insurrections....

Harris's comments were in addition to her comments in JUNE on the late show.
RWNJ's added their own with the video clip.

The video being shared by social media users ( youtu.be/5XxLR2r5oPg ) shows a clip of Harris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert saying: “But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

Above the video clip there is the headline: “Harris on BLM riots: ‘Beware,’ they’re not gonna stop.”

Captions with the video include, “Democrats like rioters. They like terrorists. They support looters and arsonists. Democrats hate America. Crush the Democrats.” (here; “Kamala Harris continually advocates for riots and disruption as a valid response.” ( here ); “Kamala Harris promises that the BLM riots will not stop. They will continue until election day and beyond.” ( here )
www.reuters.com › article › uk-factcheck-kamala

Of course they cut the condemnation of the rioters and looters from the interview, then posted the video, of course, RWNJ's believed it, they are so gullible.

They were conned by a lying, grifter from NYC................and still are.

I know, she gave her first comments encouraging the terror, and insurrections in June, and then gave an addendum in Sept after she gave funds for the their terror, and support....that's my point.

She did far worse then what you all impeached Trump for......

It's the same interview, Q NUT.
Cool....it's an organization....I don't really care if it is one or not....they are a well funded group....that has committed numerous acts of terror and insurrection
The organization and funding isn’t connected to the violence that occurred.
The funds support their organiztion, that commits the violence.

That's like saying the Glazer family or the Tampa Bay Bucs aren't responsibe for Tom Brady winning the Super Bowl, because he played....of course the people funding, and the organization are just as responsible
The organization doesn’t commit the violence.
Sure it does, the organization is made up of the people in it, the people in it are committing the violence. That's like saying the KKK didn't commit violence.....of course it did
The people aren’t committing violence at the direction of the organization.
They are doing it on the behalf of the organization, to meet the organizations demands and goals
They’re not.
sure they are, the organization wants to drastically transform America, they are anti-capitalist, radical left wing organization, that demands a revolution They are acting on the behalf of the organizations goals, and funded by Dems

The DNC actually tells people on it's website to join the organization: Black Lives Matter Organizing Resources - Democrats

Are they telling them to storm the Capitol and harm Congress men and the Vice President.
No they are encouraging taking the Judicial center, they encouraged overthrowing the last Admin., and violenting attacking any member of the prior Admin

Then Senator Harris told the violent insurrections (after they fire bombed a federal court house and murdered people) "don't let up!" as well as funded them, and got them out of jail to continue more acts of terror.

She doubled down on the Colbert Show: "They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop,They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day " -

"There needs to be unrest in the streets," - Rep Pressly

Then you had Nancy P....it started with dog whiles... "I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be,"

Heck, many on the left, including Xiden denied these organizations even existed, as cities, churches federal court houses, burnt....it was shockingly sad.....

RW's conveniently, leave out this part.

September 1 2020

"We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters," Harris said. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder."

"Make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice," she added.

Wow....she said that in September AFTER the Summer of LOVE,after her prior comments...after billions in damage, after she funded the insurrections....

Harris's comments were in addition to her comments in JUNE on the late show.
RWNJ's added their own with the video clip.

The video being shared by social media users ( youtu.be/5XxLR2r5oPg ) shows a clip of Harris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert saying: “But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

Above the video clip there is the headline: “Harris on BLM riots: ‘Beware,’ they’re not gonna stop.”

Captions with the video include, “Democrats like rioters. They like terrorists. They support looters and arsonists. Democrats hate America. Crush the Democrats.” (here; “Kamala Harris continually advocates for riots and disruption as a valid response.” ( here ); “Kamala Harris promises that the BLM riots will not stop. They will continue until election day and beyond.” ( here )
www.reuters.com › article › uk-factcheck-kamala

Of course they cut the condemnation of the rioters and looters from the interview, then posted the video, of course, RWNJ's believed it, they are so gullible.

They were conned by a lying, grifter from NYC................and still are.

I know, she gave her first comments encouraging the terror, and insurrections in June, and then gave an addendum in Sept after she gave funds for the their terror, and support....that's my point.

She did far worse then what you all impeached Trump for......

When did Harris mention rioters or looters in her June comments?
After RWNJ's posted the same video with RWNJ's captions with that video, she clarified her statement because gullible nut jobs will believe anything, even the captions.

July 24 2018
At a Veterans of Foreign Wars Convention in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday, President Trump told veterans and guests:
"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."
www.inquirer.com › philly › news

Dotard's gullible cult believe anything.

in her september interview she backed pedal.....prior to that, encouraged the insurrections and actually was funding them so they could commit more acts.

YES, she did, so did Biden, Soros, Clinton, Carter, Pelosi, AOC and FDR.

Pretty sure Clinton and Carter didn't.....and positive FDR didn't

The rest most certainly either gave fin. support or moral support, and either should be impeached, or removed from office otherwise......Soros, should simply be prosecuted

Yeah, so the proof you have is right below the election fraud proof?

I never said anything about election fraud....and i have repeatedly posted links to Harris encouraging the insurrectionist and proof she was helping fund them

Well, Harris never mentioned rioters, looters or insurrectionists in her comments, she stated protesters but CONS immediately took that to mean the rioters and looters and ran with it.
It's their "truth", now.

She said to support the folks being arrested for doing just that.....and in fact she did, she gave them money to bail them out to continue their assaults and attacks on the Republic

She directly aided and abetted these insurrectionist and should be impeached

The only ones supporting insurrectionist are CONS and religious nuts.

Capitol Riot Suspects Are on a PR Blitz

so
According to federal indictments, Kelly and Connie Meggs are members of the Oath Keepers militia who used the chaos around the U.S. Capitol riot to enter the building in an organized “stack.” Dressed in camouflage, the husband-and-wife pair from Florida can be seen on security footage illegally entering the Capitol and walking around the building with fellow Oath Keepers.
The rioters’ stories have made for big money on GiveSendGo, a Christian crowdfunding site that has become a go-to option for right-wing figures who would likely be banned from more mainstream sites like GoFundMe. The Meggs family has raised more than $80,000 as of Tuesday, while the family of Oath Keeper Kenneth Harrelson has raised more than $160,000.
Members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers charged in the aftermath of Jan. 6 riot have been on a public relations blitz in the right-wing media, trying to recast themselves as victims of government overreach and a thuggish FBI. They’re also raising a lot of money along the way.
www.thedailybeast.com

so nothing I posted in the articles was actually a lie, hence your deflection....Harris did in fact, give money and support to insurrectionist, and helped allow to continue their assaults on our Republic.

She's the VP, she should be impeached. I have no idea who Kelly and Connie are, they aren't the VP

I carry about no guilt my friend. Trump gave racists cover and wings. You know it, I know it. The WORLD knows it.
Trump did nothing of the kind and you know it. The WORLD knows it. Nice lie though.

Forum List

Back