QAnon Shaman Impersonator Faceplants in Manhattan

I'm not the guy being impersonated. That moron is a clown who represents the MAGA crowd.

That is the KEY DEFINITION

Anyone who says "I'm a Republican/MAGA/Trump supporter" is one, never notice

lifelong Dem activism, donations, and being a candidate = Calhoun, the 1/7er who kicked in Dykey Nancy's door
Two time Obama supporter, registered Dem, and Trump hater Mitchell Todd Gardner
Gay left wing Broadway "Judas" actor James T Justis

Those were all really Trump supporters on 1/6 not HATE HOAXING HOMOS in MAGAdrag....

That guy is an opportunist, and a wannabe entertainer. He probably has no political leanings. You are the moron for saying such a thing.

If you fully understood Jacob Chansley's net worth today, you would understand...

Failed homo actor unemployed living with left wing mommy just three years ago.... now worth $100 million +

Can the United States of America just stop being a clown show for the rest of the world? I don't know how hostile nations can look at us and have any fear anymore.

Fear? Russia, China, Iran and N. Korea are way past fear into gut-wrenching laughter by now. Our allies are the only ones in fear for what they will do next time they need us and no longer have a USA they can count on.

The rest of the world simply has contempt and disbelief for us now.

Thanks to Biden and our stolen 2020 election, we have finally become the true laughing stock of the world that the left falsely claimed for years we would be if Trump were in office.

I'm not the guy being impersonated. That moron is a clown who represents the MAGA crowd.

At least we can laugh about our side. You miserable skunks lost your sense of humor when Trump won in 2016.

Can the United States of America just stop being a clown show for the rest of the world? I don't know how hostile nations can look at us and have any fear anymore.

That's all we will ever be so long as the corruptocrats are running the show.

Forum List

Back