Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

I haven't done anything of the sort. What I have pointed out is selective prosecution and degree of prosecution based on the current DOJ's bias against anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

You dismiss VIOLENT crime by your own side, and then equate it to non violent protest on my side.
I haven’t dismissed violent crime on my side, and I challenge you to show where I’ve done so.

You accuse the DoJ of selective prosecution but fail to admit that you can’t prosecute offenders that you haven’t found.

Moreover, not every crime is federal. I’m not aware of it being a federal crime to spray pain a pregnancy crisis center.

In response to waves of attacks in abortion clinics, the government made it a federal crime to attack clinics. That’s why the DoJ prosecutes people attacking abortion clinics. Despite your attempt to downplay the actions of protestors, they don’t prosecute people just standing around. These prosecutions are of people who clearly break the law and know they’re breaking the law by barricading the entry to abortion clinics.

Before you demand that the DoJ prosecute crimes at pregnancy crisis centers, you need to know that they’re almost never actually clinics that provide healthcare services so the law doesn’t apply.

The insurrection failed.

How can something that never was fail?

It was a protest that got out of hand, unlike CHAZ/CHOP that actually took over governance of an area for months, i.e. an actual insurrection if not rebellion.

I haven’t dismissed violent crime on my side, and I challenge you to show where I’ve done so.

You accuse the DoJ of selective prosecution but fail to admit that you can’t prosecute offenders that you haven’t found.

Moreover, not every crime is federal. I’m not aware of it being a federal crime to spray pain a pregnancy crisis center.

In response to waves of attacks in abortion clinics, the government made it a federal crime to attack clinics. That’s why the DoJ prosecutes people attacking abortion clinics. Despite your attempt to downplay the actions of protestors, they don’t prosecute people just standing around. These prosecutions are of people who clearly break the law and know they’re breaking the law by barricading the entry to abortion clinics.

Before you demand that the DoJ prosecute crimes at pregnancy crisis centers, you need to know that they’re almost never actually clinics that provide healthcare services so the law doesn’t apply.

Tough to find them when you don't care to look for them.

They aren't currently prosecuting attackers, they are prosecuting civil disobeyers, using the violent acts of others as an excuse.

And prosecuting them federally, because, the feds have to little else to do like border security.

They do provide health care and other services, just not abortion. I guess to you only abortion = women's health care.

How can something that never was fail?

It was a protest that got out of hand, unlike CHAZ/CHOP that actually took over governance of an area for months, i.e. an actual insurrection if not rebellion.

Because it was, despite your hollow denials. People are in jail for seditious conspiracy, which is planning an insurrection.

Tough to find them when you don't care to look for them.

They aren't currently prosecuting attackers, they are prosecuting civil disobeyers, using the violent acts of others as an excuse.

And prosecuting them federally, because, the feds have to little else to do like border security.

They do provide health care and other services, just not abortion. I guess to you only abortion = women's health care.
You accuse them of not looking, but there’s nothing to support that accusation.

The fact is that it’s not easy to find people who spray pain buildings in the middle of the night.

It is easy to find people who chain themselves to buildings.

So if there’s a difference in who is being prosecuted, maybe you need to think about how these crimes are committed because the nature of the perpetrators is really not the same.

As for crisis pregnancy centers, they don’t offer healthcare. To do so, they’d have to have licenses and follow regulations. They don’t. People have been talking about their deceptive practices, making people belief they’re offering healthcare, but regulators don’t bother with it.

You constantly try to redefine the law because you can’t admit that your political comrades are committing crimes and you can’t accept that they should be prosecuted.

Your arguments are weak and you never seem to admit a single fact that doesn’t work for it.

Because it was, despite your hollow denials. People are in jail for seditious conspiracy, which is planning an insurrection.

No, it wasn't.

I've already said the charges are show trial charges, so your explanation gets the same haughty derision from me your other ones get.

You accuse them of not looking, but there’s nothing to support that accusation.

The fact is that it’s not easy to find people who spray pain buildings in the middle of the night.

It is easy to find people who chain themselves to buildings.

So if there’s a difference in who is being prosecuted, maybe you need to think about how these crimes are committed because the nature of the perpetrators is really not the same.

As for crisis pregnancy centers, they don’t offer healthcare. To do so, they’d have to have licenses and follow regulations. They don’t. People have been talking about their deceptive practices, making people belief they’re offering healthcare, but regulators don’t bother with it.

You constantly try to redefine the law because you can’t admit that your political comrades are committing crimes and you can’t accept that they should be prosecuted.

Your arguments are weak and you never seem to admit a single fact that doesn’t work for it.

Excuses excuses. We all know lefties don't hassle with those defending their sacrament of abortion.

All of them don't offer healthcare? There are licensed ones.

So if even one of them offers healthcare, you are a liar.

Excuses excuses. We all know lefties don't hassle with those defending their sacrament of abortion.

All of them don't offer healthcare? There are licensed ones.

So if even one of them offers healthcare, you are a liar.
“We all know” isn’t an argument. It’s a pathetic excuse to avoid making an argument.

Here’s a suspect in an attack on a crisis pregnancy center:
1678812525438.png

My god! Who can believe they haven’t caught this person based on a photo and little else to go on? Yep. Must be a conspiracy. Your attempt to deflect reeks of desperation.

“We all know” isn’t an argument. It’s a pathetic excuse to avoid making an argument.

Here’s a suspect in an attack on a crisis pregnancy center:
View attachment 765654

My god! Who can believe they haven’t caught this person based on a photo and little else to go on? Yep. Must be a conspiracy. Your attempt to deflect reeks of desperation.

One case.

And I noticed you didn't respond to my calling you out on all Pregnancy Crisis centers not offering health care.

I have a feeling even the one's that just offer counseling can refer to ones that are licensed health care providers.

One case.

And I noticed you didn't respond to my calling you out on all Pregnancy Crisis centers not offering health care.

I have a feeling even the one's that just offer counseling can refer to ones that are licensed health care providers.
A lot are unlicensed and do not provide healthcare. I never did all of them are unlicensed, but I did say the vast majority. I could be wrong on “the vast majority”. But there are unlicensed centers, but finding out which ones are unlicensed isn’t easy. California tried to make the unlicensed centers declare they’re unlicensed but that was struck down by a conservative court.

The one case is an good example for the rest. These clinics aren’t being attacked by people who want to get arrested, unlike people chaining themselves to the doors to planned parenthood clinics. Your attempt to make this seem like discrepancy treatment fails because the behavior isn’t even close to being similar.

Just like the Capitol rioters. They’re being prosecuted because they committed federal crimes and are easily identified.

A lot are unlicensed and do not provide healthcare. I never did all of them are unlicensed, but I did say the vast majority. I could be wrong on “the vast majority”. But there are unlicensed centers, but finding out which ones are unlicensed isn’t easy. California tried to make the unlicensed centers declare they’re unlicensed but that was struck down by a conservative court.

The one case is an good example for the rest. These clinics aren’t being attacked by people who want to get arrested, unlike people chaining themselves to the doors to planned parenthood clinics. Your attempt to make this seem like discrepancy treatment fails because the behavior isn’t even close to being similar.

Just like the Capitol rioters. They’re being prosecuted because they committed federal crimes and are easily identified.

Well are you saying civil disobedience and violent property damage are the same thing?

The ones just waltzing around didn't think they were committing a crime because most of them were just let in. The prosecutions came after due to political directions.

Well are you saying civil disobedience and violent property damage are the same thing? The ones just waltzing around didn't think they were committing a crime because most of them were just let in. The prosecutions came after due to political directions.
Well are you saying civil disobedience and violent property damage are the same thing? The ones just waltzing around didn't think they were committing a crime because most of them were just let in. The prosecutions came after due to political directions.
Well are you saying civil disobedience and violent property damage are the same thing?

The ones just waltzing around didn't think they were committing a crime because most of them were just let in. The prosecutions came after due to political directions.
I’ve never said these are the same thing, so stop with the straw man argument. I said it’s not surprising that they’re not prosecuting people they haven’t caught. You feel like they’re not treating them the same, but ignore the fact that they’re wanting to be caught.

The rioters weren’t just let in. They were waltzing around because they were arrogant pricks that think they can do whatever they want with no repercussions. Thinking you’re above the law isn’t exculpatory.

I’ve never said these are the same thing, so stop with the straw man argument. I said it’s not surprising that they’re not prosecuting people they haven’t caught. You feel like they’re not treating them the same, but ignore the fact that they’re wanting to be caught.

The rioters weren’t just let in. They were waltzing around because they were arrogant pricks that think they can do whatever they want with no repercussions. Thinking you’re above the law isn’t exculpatory.

You are comparing crimes of violence with crimes of violence to start, then justifying laws protecting abortion clinics that go beyond punishing crimes of violence. so they must be the same thing when it comes to abortion clinics, obviously.

Just like trespassing is being treated as treason for the J6 show trials.

Eric Rudolph wanted to be caught?

Most of them didn't force their way in, or were detained the day of. That implies permission if they weren't removed by force.

You are comparing crimes of violence with crimes of violence to start, then justifying laws protecting abortion clinics that go beyond punishing crimes of violence. so they must be the same thing when it comes to abortion clinics, obviously.

Just like trespassing is being treated as treason for the J6 show trials.

Eric Rudolph wanted to be caught?

Most of them didn't force their way in, or were detained the day of. That implies permission if they weren't removed by force.
What wrong with a law saying you can’t block the entrance to a clinic? People are chaining themselves to the doors. That should be legal?

Again, for like the 10th time, I’m criticizing your stupid argument that these crimes aren’t punished equally when the fact is that one group of perpetrators is far easier to catch than others.

Trespassing isn’t being treated as treason. Stop that stupid bullshit.

What the hell does Eric Rudolph have to do with this? I said that abortion protestors who chain themselves to clinics and livestream on Facebook intend to be caught. Obviously.

Chansley was mere feet away from the people who smashed windows to get in. He knew he didn’t have permission and that’s before he got into a 30 minute argument with officers telling him to leave.

Are Trump supporters so stupid that they can’t tell that they’re not supposed to be in the Capitol as they watch people breaking their way in?

What wrong with a law saying you can’t block the entrance to a clinic? People are chaining themselves to the doors. That should be legal?

Again, for like the 10th time, I’m criticizing your stupid argument that these crimes aren’t punished equally when the fact is that one group of perpetrators is far easier to catch than others.

Trespassing isn’t being treated as treason. Stop that stupid bullshit.

What the hell does Eric Rudolph have to do with this? I said that abortion protestors who chain themselves to clinics and livestream on Facebook intend to be caught. Obviously.

Chansley was mere feet away from the people who smashed windows to get in. He knew he didn’t have permission and that’s before he got into a 30 minute argument with officers telling him to leave.

Are Trump supporters so stupid that they can’t tell that they’re not supposed to be in the Capitol as they watch people breaking their way in?

Then then apply it to people just standing NEAR the door and in the way of it, or too close to it.

That is civil disobedience, and they should be arrested, charged, and then go right back out there and do it again. That was the MLK method.

4+ years for trespassing dressed up as bullshit charges? You Doth protest too much.

Forum List

Back