QAnon: The search for Q

The other thing was Q kept talking about the "Good Guys" still at work in out Intel Agencies. It's obvious that after Clinton Bush and Obama, ALL of the good people were pushed out and replaced by Globalist pedophiles who are hired to top ranks only AFTER they're filmed fucking little boys and girls at an Eyes Wide Shut initiation party.
Listen to yourself man... wow

What? Our Intel Agencies are the Waffen SS for the Globalists, e.g. FBI sits on Hunters laptop for 2 years and CISA said this was the "most secure election" ever? LOL

I only (strongly) suspect that they are headed by pedophiles cause well Wray, Krebs, Comey and Rosenstein.

The other thing was Q kept talking about the "Good Guys" still at work in out Intel Agencies. It's obvious that after Clinton Bush and Obama, ALL of the good people were pushed out and replaced by Globalist pedophiles who are hired to top ranks only AFTER they're filmed fucking little boys and girls at an Eyes Wide Shut initiation party.

You are an idiot.

Peace

What? Our Intel Agencies are the Waffen SS for the Globalists, e.g. FBI sits on Hunters laptop for 2 years and CISA said this was the "most secure election" ever? LOL

I only (strongly) suspect that they are headed by pedophiles cause well Wray, Krebs, Comey and Rosenstein.
Of course you would assume they are headed by pedos cause you’re a loon

No, because they like and need to fuck children

And you know this how? Somebody on YouTube told you?

Q is not by any stretch based in reality.

We know who Q is.
View attachment 452852

The idea of gender is an identity. It’s based in the brain. Not the physical body. That is reality. You’ve simply chosen the simplest expression of physical form to define it. There are no predetermined behaviors or physical traits that make one person more male or female than another. It’s defined solely in one’s mind.
A self described alpha male is in fact no more male than any other. It’s a self chosen identity.

:rofl:

Yeah, you are based in "reality."

I rest my case, Nazi.
Yeah, you are based in "reality."

I rest my case, Nazi.
As usual, your response is pathetic.

You need help Frank. Seriously.

How would you have any clue about who likes to fuck children Frank? Real pedophiles are escaping justice, Frank, because idiots like you are flooding hot line and tip lines falsely accusing politicians and others of being pedophiles. Cyber investigations of real child abuse are being disrupted and re-directed to Q-anon targets, leaving no time to go after actual pedophiles.

This is a kind of mass hallucination.

If your curious about what is feeding these crazy ideas then check out this piece. Warning. It gets disturbing the deeper you go. If you don’t want to watch the whole thing then just watch the first section and then the last three... 7,8,9

If your curious about what is feeding these crazy ideas then check out this piece. Warning. It gets disturbing the deeper you go. If you don’t want to watch the whole thing then just watch the first section and then the last three... 7,8,9

For people who never fact check anything, ever. Her whole "Things that make you go hmmm" section is lies, distortions and myths.

For people who never fact check anything, ever. Her whole "Things that make you go hmmm" section is lies, distortions and myths.
You can see the game if you watch closely. The hook is the virtuous fight against child sex trafficking. Protect the kids, who is going to argue with that? Then they sprinkle in truths/facts with wild accusations and at the end it’s all wild accusations with clues for us to research ourselves... then theres stuff about time travel and pedo rings and canabalism. It’s quite amazing from a story telling perspective

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

I’m not playing your game, dope.
You’ve no doubt seen every Trump rally and it’s attendees.
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
Then follow the op’s advice and watch the doc.
Okay I did...this is just wild speculation by an over zealous wing fringe...just like the pizza child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....we are talking very small numbers here....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will Hutch.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of crap don't fall for it...the majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....
There is absolutely no comparison between Qanon and BLM.

Black Lives Matter protests are based on events that are real. Black people who were really killed by police. Violence and brutality against minorities that is costing cities billions of dollars in over policing settlements.

Q anon is based on Democrats being paedophiles and lizard people and drinking the blood of dead babies. That seemingly normal people believe this insanity and actually act on it means that it’s a danger to society in general. When you’re elected officials and leaders start acting as if this shit is real then you have a serious problem

Blm are terrorists, nothing more. They are hiding behind Black Americans who are suffering from the policies of the democrat party.

You have one dingbat.....vs. all the dingbats on the side of the democrats, in particular the guy who thought Guam was going to tilt over because we were putting to many Marines on the Island....

You have one dingbat congresswoman from Georgia while BLM who burned, looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans....they were supported by the entire democrat party and it's leadership and kamala harris gave money to bail them out of jail......not even close....

Q'anon nuts don't compare to democrat party BLM brown shirt terrorists...

So sell your crap somewhere else...
Guy you came in here lying about things that I've said and then lying about the size and make up of QAnons. Now you are derailing the thread by talking about the Left. Start your own thread if you want to talk about that crap.
The left sure are adamant about making blanket statements about the right. In the not too distant past, they started saying thing like, if you support trump, then you are racist/misogynist/violent/fascist. They basically assign that to anyone who is a Christian conservative, or just conservatives in general.

Q is just the next thing they want to associate with everyone in the republican party. Now its, if you supported trump, then you are a crazy unhinged Q following conspiracy theorist.

Even mainstream news talk show guests are saying that racism, violence, and hate is the norm in the republican party.

It wasn't long ago, the left was trying to paint conservatism as a mental disorder. This whole focus on Q is just another facet of that effort. You can see several people in this very thread who are pushing all of this.

Now, can anyone here guess why the left would want to try and label every right winger as unhinged and crazy?
Are you referring to me or my OP or just doing a random rant against the “left”?
Kind of both. I know you said you are not making blanket statements, but, there have been a couple of threads posted about Q, and now Q is all over the news. Its just more than coincidence that it seems to be at the forefront of the news cycle and topics of conversation.

Its being held out there because the left wants to make everyone believe that "hey, this is the republican party". Its disingenuous because its not a real representation.

Its kind of like when there is a natural disaster, the news crews seem to always seek out the most outlandish people to interview, and that's what gets stuck on the news. The same is true for all of this Q stuff.
Q is on the forefront for two reasons. First because there is congress women who has supported crazy Q theories actively serving in our leadership and even her party leaders are calling her past comments nuts. Second is the riot at the capital. We finally hit a breaking point after 4 years of rampant disinformation from our President and we witnessed how far a faction of people will go to defend the lies.

Q is also a source of lies and misinformation along with much of what Trump has been spouting for the past few months. Enough is enough. Dems, Reps, much of the media and every day people have had enough of the lies and are calling it out. That’s why it’s in the forefront
  1. Nothing MTG said is any crazier than what AOC says on a daily basis. For that matter, it's not any crazier than what Nazi Piglosi says on a daily basis.
  2. Q Anon didn't cause the riot. In fact, the whole thing appears to be a false flag operation where some BLM/Antifa infiltrators baited the protesters into rioting.

I knew you were trying to get us to read you NAZI propaganda.

You can see the game if you watch closely. The hook is the virtuous fight against child sex trafficking. Protect the kids, who is going to argue with that? Then they sprinkle in truths/facts with wild accusations and at the end it’s all wild accusations with clues for us to research ourselves... then theres stuff about time travel and pedo rings and canabalism. It’s quite amazing from a story telling perspective
The Democrat Reich claims everything it does is for THE CHILDREN. Its modus operandi is identical.

Here's a fact you keep trying to ignore, less than 1/10th of Republicans follow this crap. On the other hand, half the Dim members of Congress have endorsed or defended BLM. They are even nominated for a Nobel Prize.

One thing we know is that pedos are all Democrats.

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

Okay I did...this is just wild speculation by an over zealous wing fringe...just like the pizza child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....we are talking very small numbers here....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will Hutch.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of crap don't fall for it...the majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....

Black Lives Matter protests are based on events that are real. Black people who were really killed by police. Violence and brutality against minorities that is costing cities billions of dollars in over policing settlements.

Q anon is based on Democrats being paedophiles and lizard people and drinking the blood of dead babies. That seemingly normal people believe this insanity and actually act on it means that it’s a danger to society in general. When you’re elected officials and leaders start acting as if this shit is real then you have a serious problem

Blm are terrorists, nothing more. They are hiding behind Black Americans who are suffering from the policies of the democrat party.

You have one dingbat.....vs. all the dingbats on the side of the democrats, in particular the guy who thought Guam was going to tilt over because we were putting to many Marines on the Island....

You have one dingbat congresswoman from Georgia while BLM who burned, looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans....they were supported by the entire democrat party and it's leadership and kamala harris gave money to bail them out of jail......not even close....

Guy you came in here lying about things that I've said and then lying about the size and make up of QAnons. Now you are derailing the thread by talking about the Left. Start your own thread if you want to talk about that crap.
The left sure are adamant about making blanket statements about the right. In the not too distant past, they started saying thing like, if you support trump, then you are racist/misogynist/violent/fascist. They basically assign that to anyone who is a Christian conservative, or just conservatives in general.

Q is just the next thing they want to associate with everyone in the republican party. Now its, if you supported trump, then you are a crazy unhinged Q following conspiracy theorist.

Even mainstream news talk show guests are saying that racism, violence, and hate is the norm in the republican party.

It wasn't long ago, the left was trying to paint conservatism as a mental disorder. This whole focus on Q is just another facet of that effort. You can see several people in this very thread who are pushing all of this.

Now, can anyone here guess why the left would want to try and label every right winger as unhinged and crazy?
Are you referring to me or my OP or just doing a random rant against the “left”?
Kind of both. I know you said you are not making blanket statements, but, there have been a couple of threads posted about Q, and now Q is all over the news. Its just more than coincidence that it seems to be at the forefront of the news cycle and topics of conversation.

Its being held out there because the left wants to make everyone believe that "hey, this is the republican party". Its disingenuous because its not a real representation.

Its kind of like when there is a natural disaster, the news crews seem to always seek out the most outlandish people to interview, and that's what gets stuck on the news. The same is true for all of this Q stuff.
Q is on the forefront for two reasons. First because there is congress women who has supported crazy Q theories actively serving in our leadership and even her party leaders are calling her past comments nuts. Second is the riot at the capital. We finally hit a breaking point after 4 years of rampant disinformation from our President and we witnessed how far a faction of people will go to defend the lies.

Q is also a source of lies and misinformation along with much of what Trump has been spouting for the past few months. Enough is enough. Dems, Reps, much of the media and every day people have had enough of the lies and are calling it out. That’s why it’s in the forefront
Nazi Piglosi is the main source of lies and misinformation. She's second only to the fake news media.

Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

Outside of the fact that the bad guys are still in charge, what is it that you can personally say via your own reading and research were they wrong about? There is no fucking way that you can claim with a straight face that pedo Joe inspired 80 million people to vote for him...a guy that couldn't lead a pack of starving wolves to fresh meat with the blood of a fresh kill dripping from his sleeves. Hell, we can go back to the time leftards were looking for a candidate out of a pathetic lot of losers and no one here was touting Plugs Biden.
I think Trump inspired 80 million to vote against him. Joe is old and boring but he is a familiar and likable dude that represents stability over chaos. I get why people loved the chaos that Trump created but not everybody is so angry at our government. Most people are focused on their lives and families and don’t pay much attention to politics and many of those people were tired of all the tension lies and drama.

I saw a bunch of things that Q was wrong about, most glaringly the prediction that JFK was coming back in 2020 to lead the transition after the cabal falls. Or that Don and Barón were traveling through time planting Q drops using the tech that Uncle Trump got from Tesla. There’s stuff out there that’s just crazy but I find the game and the campaign and operation they are running completely fascinating.
Sure he did and while inspiring 12 million more to vote for him than in 2016 and those are just the votes that they were not able to transfer to pedo Joe. God only knows how many mail-in ballots were tossed because repub poll watchers were intentionally kept away from inspecting them per the election laws. Pedo Joe had zero enthusiasm and couldn't draw flies to his infrequent appearances. I saw very few bumper stickers or yard signs in support. There are simply waaaaay to many anomalies and testimonies of those that witnessed blatant voter fraud including alleged "mail in" ballots that were never inserted in an envelope and ran through a sorting machine. A mail in ballot will be tri-folded and then it goes through a mail sorting machine at least twice AND due to the PATRIOT ACT, all letters are scanned and their images saved in a data base and the indicia is cancelled . Want to bet that the number of mail-in ballots in the data base doesn't come close to the number that were allegedly sent? I have been to at least 20 bulk mail centers in the U.S. I have been in the mailing business for 25 years and know of what I speak. Leftard attorneys fought tooth and nail to prevent any kind of audit of these ballots or having experts that could tell if a ballot was folded and how many times it was folded. You can buy into the bullshit if you so desire and makes you feel at ease. I will take that road less traveled if it's all the same to you.
I would save that to your hard drive and repost it any time some Democrat Reich minion claims there's no evidence.

Forum List

Back