QE4Ever!

Two days?
I flew out Monday...family came in Tuesday night, I flew back last night. They come home tomorrow. It was definitely too short of a trip. My wife surprised us all last minute after she learned it would be in the 20's and 30's in MT.

So, you were posting on here while in Belize?

Really?

Damn that is sad.

True...it is sad...you sound like my wife.
Apparently I get my nuts off fucking with degenerates here.

You need to get a life! Give up the hate and the rage, it does you no good.

I should just roll over and be cool with wetbacks fucking us over?
You gonna roll over and stop bitching about the debt and .GOV spending?

I dislike the government spending, I think it is fucking over my children. But I am making sure I set them up as well as possible so when that happens they will be ok. But I do not hate people like you that keep voting for more spending and more debt, I just try and show you the errors of your ways.

Who taught you not to hate people shitting in the faces of Americans and our right to sovereignty? Who taught you not to hate those fucking up your country..I mean, if you can't hate those ruining the nation you fought for who can you hate?

So, you were posting on here while in Belize?

Really?

Damn that is sad.

I dislike the government spending, I think it is fucking over my children. But I am making sure I set them up as well as possible so when that happens they will be ok. But I do not hate people like you that keep voting for more spending and more debt, I just try and show you the errors of your ways.

Who taught you not to hate people shitting in the faces of Americans and our right to sovereignty? Who taught you not to hate those fucking up your country..I mean, if you can't hate those ruining the nation you fought for who can you hate?

I guess it was the guy that said this...

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust

You've never read the words of Matthew...you simply plagiarized some other Leftist weirdo...right?

You've never read the words of Matthew...you simply plagiarized some other Leftist weirdo...right?

I have read the bible front to back at least a dozen times. Not really an area you wish to compete with me in.

So you agree with allowing biblical scripture to shape public policy?

We are not talking about public policy, we are talking about individual hate and rage. Public policy should not be shaped by either scripture nor hate, nor any other emotion.

It's a snake oil sales pitch, Sparky. Don't fall for that crap, ever.

I fully admit to my fiscal cluelessness Old one

Yet my spidey sense tells me i'm being told one thing, while the elites running the show are doing another...

104432623-wizare.jpg

~S~

We are not talking about public policy, we are talking about individual hate and rage. Public policy should not be shaped by either scripture nor hate, nor any other emotion.
These guys aren't really Christians, but they'll use that book to keep people in line.

haha...you're all over the place bud.
The Bible is loaded with scripture teaching the importance of obedience, governance, law and order of the lands.
Stop cherry-picking to suit your feelz.

The Bible is loaded with scripture teaching the importance of obedience, governance, law and order of the lands.

you asked a question and I gave you the answer. Now you are moving the goal post. None of those things you mentioned require hate.

you asked a question and I gave you the answer. Now you are moving the goal post. None of those things you mentioned require hate.

Take a stand bud...once and for all be clear with where you stand, stop the toe the line "HATE" is a scary word pussy shit.
You support the wetback invasion, you think it's good for Americans and we should continue to pretend it's not happening?
OR
You HATE the wetback invasion, you think its bad for Americans and we need to unwind the bullshit now?

Which is it, don't be scared.

Last edited:
Take a stand bud...once and for all be clear with where you stand, stop the toe the line "HATE" is a scary word pussy shit.
You support the wetback invasion, you think it's good for Americans and we should continue to pretend it's not happening?
OR
You HATE the wetbacks invasion, you think its bad for Americans and we need to unwind the bullshit now?

It is neither. I am against illegal immigration and those that support it. I have given a plan multiple times that would stop it. There is no hate involved, it is logical to be against illegal immigration as it hurts all involved except the scant few that take advantage of the situation and make a profit.

Why does there need to be hate? Hate is a silly emotion, hate takes time and effort and gives nothing in exchange.

Think about it...your hate drove you to post from Belize...fuck I was gone to Ohio with family for two days and did not even think about posting from there.

OR
You HATE the wetbacks invasion, you think its bad for Americans and we need to unwind the bullshit now?

It is neither. I am against illegal immigration and those that support it. I have given a plan multiple times that would stop it. There is no hate involved, it is logical to be against illegal immigration as it hurts all involved except the scant few that take advantage of the situation and make a profit.

Why does there need to be hate? Hate is a silly emotion, hate takes time and effort and gives nothing in exchange.

Think about it...your hate drove you to post from Belize...fuck I was gone to Ohio with family for two days and did not even think about posting from there.

Haha...word games are fun. You have chosen "HATE" as your word to play semantics with today...cool.
Meanwhile, in the real world hatred remains a very useful emotion...It keeps people motivated and ambitious. I encourage HATE of all things / people that should be hated.

Forum List

Back