🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quebec premier calls for Canada to recosinder milk prices in row with US

Trump will have them eating out of his hand before this is over….

Trump has legitimate beef over the milk tariffs. Also agree with Trump's position on increasing the content rule for automobiles to 75% for them to qualify under NAFTA. Of all I've read the only one I don't agree with is the 5 year sunset clause Trump wants.

You mean like the one right down the middle of your head? So foreign countries throw up a dither over tariffs to settle trade imbalances that have grossly favored them for years and you want to throw in the towel in the first round?

If I know the OP, you've missed the point. I think he is saying the cracks are in Canada's solidarity. They can't afford to have us cut them off like this.

Learn who your teamates are.

No, Canada will NOT destroy our Milk Marketing System, which has stabilized both prices and demand, and given our dairy farmer a living wage for generations.

We didn’t do so with the original NAFTA negotiations and we won’t do so now.

Got it?

No, Canada will NOT destroy our Milk Marketing System, which has stabilized both prices and demand, and given our dairy farmer a living wage for generations.

Got it?

Got what ?

What are you talking about ?

Got it?

Trump's got it...

The main thing is to remain calm....

Trump will work it out just like Spanking liberal ass.

You mean like the one right down the middle of your head? So foreign countries throw up a dither over tariffs to settle trade imbalances that have grossly favored them for years and you want to throw in the towel in the first round?

If I know the OP, you've missed the point. I think he is saying the cracks are in Canada's solidarity. They can't afford to have us cut them off like this.

Yes I did miss that as it was not made clear enough and I am so used to the continuous onslaught of the "Blame Trump For The Weather" slant of so many here, and let's only hope this is but the first of many more cracks in Canada brought from Trump. The one thing Trump is showing is that 95% of our "friends" and "allies" in the world have only been fair-weather friends because we enormously benefited them! Which is why I laugh when some lib-turd reports on how some European country sees us poorly now. Fuck 'em all. Real friends don't unfairly take from you and remain your friend through thick and thin. We have few real friends in this world and it is long past due that America starts taking care of its own and putting OUR interests ahead of all others.

Yes I did miss that as it was not made clear enough and I am so used to the continuous onslaught of the "Blame Trump For The Weather" slant of so many here, and let's only hope this is but the first of many more cracks in Canada brought from Trump. The one thing Trump is showing is that 95% of our "friends" and "allies" in the world have only been fair-weather friends because we enormously benefited them! Which is why I laugh when some lib-turd reports on how some European country sees us poorly now. Fuck 'em all. Real friends don't unfairly take from you and remain your friend through thick and thin. We have few real friends in this world and it is long past due that America starts taking care of its own and putting OUR interests ahead of all others.

Yeah,

I'd like to catch the folks at the border with Mexico and turn them lose at the border with Canada.

Their health care system would fall apart.

Yeah,

I'd like to catch the folks at the border with Mexico and turn them lose at the border with Canada.

I rather like that idea. Build a bullet train that goes straight from El Paso to Winnepeg and build a Canadian wall FIRST. We start rounding up all the illegals at one border, give them a shot of sleepy juice and truck them to the other border, dump them out, spin them around, shove them through the gate and slam the door. Let Canada have them.

Yeah,

I rather like that idea. Build a bullet train that goes straight from El Paso to Winnepeg and build a Canadian wall FIRST. We start rounding up all the illegals at one border, give them a shot of sleepy juice and truck them to the other border, dump them out, spin them around, shove them through the gate and slam the door. Let Canada have them.

They are already hard on immigrants. I had to go to Calgary every month for a year. Every Cab Driver I had was from Pakistan or India and they all had PHD's.

Forum List

Back