Queen Elizabeth presidential race 2016

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Do you want to see Elizabeth running for president in 2016? I think it would be the greatest candidate anyone can imagine. Just think about it. America becomes a part of the British empire once again together with Australia, Canada and New Zealand. No one would ever compete with it due to its awesomeness. Let's forget about the war of independence and let's make the English speaking world united again.

huh?

Must be the post of a millennial.

Last edited:
Do you want to see Elizabeth running for president in 2016? I think it would be the greatest candidate anyone can imagine. Just think about it. America becomes a part of the British empire once again together with Australia, Canada and New Zealand. No one would ever compete with it due to its awesomeness. Let's forget about the war of independence and let's make the English speaking world united again.

I'm uh, pretty sure she was born in Kenya.

As old as she is, she better just walk for president....And it's The Queen's English in the first place....you colonist...

You have to bring something to the table.

Get the Suez Canal back, then we'll talk.

I'm uh, pretty sure she was born in Kenya.

Oh, well, wouldn't that make her eligible then? That's one of the 57 states, isn't it?

huh?

Must be the post of a millennial.
PYfD2k7.jpg

Forum List

Back