Queen offers to restore British rule over United States

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States | The New Yorker
LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—In an unexpected televised address on Saturday, Queen Elizabeth II offered to restore British rule over the United States of America.

Oh and this is one thing we never want to happen. If we lived liked they do over there you think your asses are poor now go under this system and watch how you would wish you had Trump back..
What?! Queen wants to take over?! Besmellah no! We will not let you go!

This such be in "political satire" as it was written by a satirist and is labeled satire lol

LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—In an unexpected televised address on Saturday, Queen Elizabeth II offered to restore British rule over the United States of America.

Oh and this is one thing we never want to happen. If we lived liked they do over there you think your asses are poor now go under this system and watch how you would wish you had Trump back..
Can we have Kate or Meagan as our Queen? I'm really tired of looking at Trump.

Thankfully we have our own MAGA King Trump.

Donald-Trump-General-Marshal-Comic-Wedding-Decoration-Military-uniform-Oil-Painting-Hand-Painted-on-Canvas-Free.jpg_350x350.jpg

Can we have Kate or Meagan as our Queen? I'm really tired of looking at Trump.
go live in fucking England then you stupid fuck. No one is holding your sorry ass here. God I hate you mother fuckers...

Forum List

Back