Queer DNA isolated. Now they just need to work on a cure.

one, your link made it clear that we are not talking about a "gay gene".

two, why would they want to "cure" it? to make some bigots happy?
How many homosexuals are truly happy being that way and would not prefer to be heterosexual? Why not find the cure and let them choose to take it or not?

IOW, no, not make bigots happy, make homosexuals happy. Or do you have standing to tell them what they are and are not allowed to do with their lives? I thought the whole point was we are not supposed to judge. Maybe we're only supposed to not make one judgement while others are okay.

The problem is that it isn't up to bigots to tell gays what they should be.

How many homosexuals are truly happy being that way and would not prefer to be heterosexual? Why not find the cure and let them choose to take it or not?

IOW, no, not make bigots happy, make homosexuals happy. Or do you have standing to tell them what they are and are not allowed to do with their lives? I thought the whole point was we are not supposed to judge. Maybe we're only supposed to not make one judgement while others are okay.

You're right. Natural selection & evolution did that.

What hardships did homosexuals experience in the past that were not based on bigotry? :eusa_think:
You mean other than widespread disease, short life spans and inability to avoid leakage?

I dont know, why does anyone need a reason?

Are fags happy?

Being Queer is a choice...your not born that way
No, it is an evolutionary mutation that will lead to a dead end. Nature tries these all the time. However, these blind alleys always end if mankind does not intervene.

Nature requires species to be able to procreate. Anything that does not promote that, is a dead end.

You have nothing to fear from the test if you're really straight, but if you have concerns about your sexuality, I'd avoid that test.
I'll get right on that after you watch some bestiality. You have nothing to fear afterall right?
Ok, I did it. No boner. Now your turn.
You're a sick fuck if you did. I was joking. No way I'm watching any of that self degrading filth.
You would only be that scared of watching it, if you thought it would sexually excite you. Youre gay dude, but it's fine. Quit being so scared of your sexuality.
Yup I'm gay. 5 children & 2 grandchildren.

Super gay
Many closeted gay men have hidden behind their wife and children. You don't need to stay in the closet. Embrace your gay sexuality.

You're right. Natural selection & evolution did that.

You are aware that it's not only gay people who can't have kids, right? So that shouldn't be the focus of your hate

Why the push for sexuality to be a binary attribute determined at birth, or some sort of conscious decision? Human sexuality can be simple, or very complex; there's no reason I can see to assume that sexuality is entirely biological, with no environmental influence. I also don't see why human sexuality would be limited to purely heterosexual or homosexual. Some people are able to find attraction in both sexes, or even non-human things. This desire to make it a black and white issue seems to be an attempt to simplify a complex issue. :dunno:
Sexuality is simply a response to pleasure that is deep seated after years of repetition.

We are born bisexual since we all like pleasure. If a guy is making out with a man who looks like a woman and who he thinks is a woman, it doesnt mean he is gay. It only means he likes pleasure and is going to geet a surprise if things continue to 'progress'.

Heterosexual men are that way by default as it is the simplest and most straight forward of urges, but little by little natural instincts can be turned into something unnatural and wicked.

I disagree with the "wicked" description, but otherwise, fair enough. I don't know that saying we're all born bisexual is really accurate, but the point that sex in humans is about pleasure rather than simply procreation is certainly valid.

What hardships did homosexuals experience in the past that were not based on bigotry? :eusa_think:
You mean other than widespread disease, short life spans and inability to avoid leakage?

I dont know, why does anyone need a reason?

Are fags happy?

Considering the harsher results of bigotry against gays in the past (speaking of this country), I would think widespread disease would have been less of an issue; far fewer people would be willing to have open homosexual relationships, making them less common.

Some gays are happy, some are not, as with people in general, I would imagine.

I disagree with the "wicked" description, but otherwise, fair enough.

Language sucks; it is clumsy and awkward.

By 'wicked' I mean things that cause an ethnic group to diminish in number and 'strength' vrs other ethnicities in order to survive.

Some might say that that is fascistic, but I dont think that freedom is a cause of weakness, but is a source of strength instead, as is genuine multiculturalism, not the bullshit we get now under that rubrik, and so militarism does not = strength.

But just as widespread theft, perjury, and necrophilia causes harm to society, I think that widespread homeosexuality does as well.

Hence I consider it 'wicked', a phrase from a religious perspective which is the warehouse of past experiences and resultant wisdom for future generations.

I'll get right on that after you watch some bestiality. You have nothing to fear afterall right?
Ok, I did it. No boner. Now your turn.
You're a sick fuck if you did. I was joking. No way I'm watching any of that self degrading filth.
You would only be that scared of watching it, if you thought it would sexually excite you. Youre gay dude, but it's fine. Quit being so scared of your sexuality.
Yup I'm gay. 5 children & 2 grandchildren.

Super gay
Many closeted gay men have hidden behind their wife and children. You don't need to stay in the closet. Embrace your gay sexuality.
Embrace your projections. It's quite obvious you know

Forum List

Back