Queer Mafia Strikes Again.

Leftists believe all children belong to the state to be used in social engineering.
you mean like in texas where the school board which is 3-2 conservative wants to promote patriotism, resspect for law and the good things in this nation as an attempt to socially engineer our children?

Im glad you agree, and retract this left think the children belong to the state bullshit
Teaching patriotism and respect for the law is good. Allowing leftist indoctrination of sexual idiocy is bad.

you are a problem.

instructed his sales representatives to decline to design, print, or produce orders whenever the requested material was perceived to promote an event or organization that conveys messages that are considered by the sales representative or Mr. Adamson to be inappropriate or inconsistent with Christian beliefs.”

all i needed to see...Why are you people so fucking stupid? All you have to say is " sorry we arent taking anymore business right now, sorry.

There i just gave you the loophole in order to get around this., instead you act like morons and do this crap...Which is illegal.
So your answer to going against your beliefs is to go against your beliefs and lie. Nice choice there.
sigh no stupid. saying you are not taking on more business is the legal way of getting around this. nobody is saying to change your beliefs.

all i needed to see...Why are you people so fucking stupid? All you have to say is " sorry we arent taking anymore business right now, sorry.

There i just gave you the loophole in order to get around this., instead you act like morons and do this crap...Which is illegal.
Sure, people should be forced to lie. What could possibly be wrong with that? Smart people lie all the time, why it's American!

I guess this is the talking point. Its lying....you know what. Fuck these people and you. Enjoy legal hell because you are too stupid to figure out you can't do these things.

instructed his sales representatives to decline to design, print, or produce orders whenever the requested material was perceived to promote an event or organization that conveys messages that are considered by the sales representative or Mr. Adamson to be inappropriate or inconsistent with Christian beliefs.”

So your answer to going against your beliefs is to go against your beliefs and lie. Nice choice there.
sigh no stupid. saying you are not taking on more business is the legal way of getting around this. nobody is saying to change your beliefs.
That's exactly what your solution is. Go against your belief that lying is bad in order to get around a government that is forcing you to make cakes and shirts for the homomafia.

Why is it you can't hold both beliefs in the same regard?

That's exactly what your solution is. Go against your belief that lying is bad in order to get around a government that is forcing you to make cakes and shirts for the homomafia.

again you must be really stupid. Saying you cant take on new business and directing them to someone else isnt lying. But hey again enjoy the law suits for being stupid

Sure, people should be forced to lie. What could possibly be wrong with that? Smart people lie all the time, why it's American!

I guess this is the talking point. Its lying....you know what. Fuck these people and you. Enjoy legal hell because you are too stupid to figure out you can't do these things.
Legal hell is an interesting way to put it. You have forced people that are supposed to have freedom of religion into a choice of which of those religious beliefs they must violate in order to stay within your law when that never should have been the option.

Legal hell is an interesting way to put it. You have forced people that are supposed to have freedom of religion into a choice of which of those religious beliefs they must violate in order to stay within your law when that never should have been the option.
Yep. Me and my Church will NOT be performing gay marriages. If I owned a business the gov't. Will not yell me who to serve, it is not their legal right.

again you must be really stupid. Saying you cant take on new business and directing them to someone else isnt lying. But hey again enjoy the law suits for being stupid
Stupid is thinking like the left does. Idiots.

And some of you believed it's about equality and rights. It's about submission.

Commission Forces Christian Company to Print LGBT T-Shirts The Federalist Papers

Looks like the rightwing christians are getting their teeth kicked in at ever turn :itsok::smoke:
Keep dreaming. Your master, Satan, has already been beaten anf is crying like a little gay boy.

whine away bibleboy
Same-sex couple first to marry in Wake live on TV WRAL.com

Oh these bible thumping christian Taliban have further been marginalized ,

Yep. Me and my Church will NOT be performing gay marriages. If I owned a business the gov't. Will not yell me who to serve, it is not their legal right.

Maybe your "church" should have its tax free status removed

Diversity training by your local political commissar, to make sure you KNOW what the party wants. This violates the idea of freedom. It's isn't American. Hell, who knows what this inanity is. Some of us don't accept homosexuality. We are HERE and we don't like queers. Get used to it. That is what freedom is about, kiddos.

you can believe any lunatic thing you want , But you do not have the freedom to deny someone's marriage

And some of you believed it's about equality and rights. It's about submission.

Commission Forces Christian Company to Print LGBT T-Shirts The Federalist Papers

Looks like the rightwing christians are getting their teeth kicked in at ever turn :itsok::smoke:
Keep dreaming. Your master, Satan, has already been beaten anf is crying like a little gay boy.

More christer kook fantasy's, your time is up thumper time to leave the stage

Honesty is now bible thumping. And you actually compare the Taliban to Christianity. I really do wonder where your parents went wrong. Why would you want to live in a society where honesty is the first premise of existence you must attack? Is honesty so foreign to you you need it stamped out? And you should ask yourself why in any situation in life being honest would ever become the problem to your goals. If you can't achieve your goals with honesty what really is your goal?

Honesty is now bible thumping. And you actually compare the Taliban to Christianity. I really do wonder where your parents went wrong. Why would you want to live in a society where honesty is the first premise of existence you must attack? Is honesty so foreign to you you need it stamped out? And you should ask yourself why in any situation in life being honest would ever become the problem to your goals. If you can't achieve your goals with honesty what really is your goal?

Bill+O+Riely.jpg

Can I use that quote over at this thread?: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Because one of the main points raised, besides the incredible turnout on the poll and the actual poll results, is that if gays actually convince SCOTUS that just their certain deviant sex behaviors need special protection, the next step is they're going to try to force churches to peform "gay weddings".

Over and over, speaking of lying, the gay advocate/cultees on that thread assure the reading public that there's no way gays would even try that. But now that you've promised "legal hell"... it seems that lie has been exposed..

Typical from a delusional libtard.

Maybe your "church" should have its tax free status removed
That is the goal of the idiotic Satan worshiping fagot libtards like you.

Forum List

Back