Quentin Tarantino in talks for Star Trek TV show

give an example of the next gen being politically correct....so i can see what you are talking about....
Perfect example…
Picard has a golden opportunity to destroy The Borg with an unsolvable mathematical algorithm and refuses to do so due to Political Correctness and the The Borg destroy 51 civilizations.

Perfect example…
Picard has a golden opportunity to destroy The Borg with an unsolvable mathematical algorithm and refuses to do so due to Political Correctness and the The Borg destroy 51 civilizations.
Picard was more of a diplomat than a soldier....and he did get reprimanded by his superiors over his decision... and Q did tell Picard he and his crew were over confident and they thought they could beat the Borg if they had too....so they didnt take the threat as seriously as they should have...they had no idea how fast the borg can adjust to their weapons...and they were an exploratory rather than a military vessel ....

Picard was more of a diplomat than a soldier....and he did get reprimanded by his superiors over his decision... and Q did tell Picard he and his crew were over confident and they thought they could beat the Borg if they had too....so they didnt take the threat as seriously as they should have...they had no idea how fast the borg can adjust to their weapons...and they were an exploratory rather than a military vessel ....
If I was brought up in a world savvy family I would never have watched TNG or any of the others.
It’s more than OK with me if you enjoy such material.

If I was brought up in a world savvy family I would never have watched TNG or any of the others.
It’s more than OK with me if you enjoy such material.
i dont look at everything politically....i can separate fantasy from reality....if that show was reality and happening now you would have a point...

i dont look at everything politically....i can separate fantasy from reality....if that show was reality and happening now you would have a point...
I watched for the special effects.
Today Special Effects are no longer special.

IDK. He's pretty awesome and I love Star Trek. It would be worth checking out.

Yeahbut, we already have TWO Star Trek TV shows: CBS's ST: Discovery and Fox's The Orville which is better, Star Trek parallel, done by some Star Trek heavy hands, but that show got waylayed by Covid, then kidnapped over to a streaming service.

Yeahbut, we already have TWO Star Trek TV shows: CBS's ST: Discovery and Fox's The Orville which is better, Star Trek parallel, done by some Star Trek heavy hands, but that show got waylayed by Covid, then kidnapped over to a streaming service.
Yabut, they don't have have Quentin Tarantino.

Big deal

since the original its been downhill ever since

There's something on YouTube that it's just been cancelled.
It's rewriting the entire history of ST.

They say that next year's season three will be the last for Picard.

Then they will make a new USS Riker show with him married to Troi, Worf plays Bluto after the woman, Geordi has real eyes, and they reassemble Data from 10,000 bits blown off into space.

They say that next year's season three will be the last for Picard.

Then they will make a new USS Riker show with him married to Troi, Worf plays Bluto after the woman, Geordi has real eyes, and they reassemble Data from 10,000 bits blown off into space.
Great post! My gut hurts!
I wonder if it happens to be because no one's watching.

Forum List

Back