Quentin Tarantino will vote for kamala Harris no matter what.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I gotta say, I am deeply disappointed in Quentin Tarantino now. I looked up to him for his entire career. He made movies outside the Hollywood norm, when he was being interviewed he didn't bend to anyone and always said what he wanted to say, when people caught him out on the street he was never politically correct and spoke his mind. He has also been a big opponent of censorship in Hollywood.

Far as Hollywood people go I imagined he would be the last to be for someone like Kamala because he is by no means a stupid man. He could still be a Democrat and be ok. But to say I'll vote for her no matter what is disheartening. And the fact he said she needs dodge interviews and not talk shows he knows she isn't very good because if someone can't win unless they don't talk shows they are the worst person to be a president.

He is working on his last movie and now I'm sad I can't see it in the theater. Id seen every movie of his in the theater at least twice since pull fiction but I can't support someone that is so dead set against voting for the person who is out to ruin everything that makes America what it is.

He is obviously all in on what's best for his party, not the country or the people. I thought he was smarter, more insightful, aware and independent than to become part of a political tribe.

I gotta say, I am deeply disappointed in Quentin Tarantino now. I looked up to him for his entire career. He made movies outside the Hollywood norm, when he was being interviewed he didn't bend to anyone and always said what he wanted to say, when people caught him out on the street he was never politically correct and spoke his mind. He has also been a big opponent of censorship in Hollywood.

Far as Hollywood people go I imagined he would be the last to be for someone like Kamala because he is by no means a stupid man. He could still be a Democrat and be ok. But to say I'll vote for her no matter what is disheartening. And the fact he said she needs dodge interviews and not talk shows he knows she isn't very good because if someone can't win unless they don't talk shows they are the worst person to be a president.

He is working on his last movie and now I'm sad I can't see it in the theater. Id seen every movie of his in the theater at least twice since pull fiction but I can't support someone that is so dead set against voting for the person who is out to ruin everything that makes America what it is.

He is obviously all in on what's best for his party, not the country or the people. I thought he was smarter, more insightful, aware and independent than to become part of a political tribe.

Rich Hollywood idiots are not impacted at all by anti American, commie politicians. So what do they care if the middle class suffers? Commies love commies.

What's wrong with what he said?

He is a disgusting A hole who makes cheep disgusting films with bad acting and camera work and lousy screenplays... he gets rich because people have no taste in entertainment...

Forum List

Back