Question about shooting targets

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Do you find these types of shooting targets morally wrong, objectionable and do you think anyone who uses them are sick bastards?

US_No-More-Hesitation-Pregnant-Woman.jpg

No-More-Hesitation-Young-Mother-Playground.jpg

Do you find these types of shooting targets morally wrong, objectionable and do you think anyone who uses them are sick bastards?

US_No-More-Hesitation-Pregnant-Woman.jpg

No-More-Hesitation-Young-Mother-Playground.jpg

A bit creepy actually, but i guess all bad guys dont look like this:

ice-qt-2009.jpg

Unless I'm trying too desensitize people I find no need of those type of targets

Good point. Plus its nothing but more ammunition for gun grabbers. That being said while I wouldnt buy one, I sure dont see any need to ban said targets. You know thats what someone will come up with sooner or later.

most of my target shooting is done on silhouette targets or steel targets

A bit creepy actually, but i guess all bad guys dont look like this:

ice-qt-2009.jpg

Unless I'm trying too desensitize people I find no need of those type of targets

Good point. Plus its nothing but more ammunition for gun grabbers. That being said while I wouldnt buy one, I sure dont see any need to ban said targets. You know thats what someone will come up with sooner or later.

Well then I wonder why DHS has ordered millions of these targets?

and like 2 billion rounds of ammo

The pregnant/woman/kids ones?

The one I posted has been in circulation for decades.

The one I posted has been in circulation for decades.

Yes those targets.

and like 2 billion rounds of ammo

I think the number of ammo has went up. I read some where they ordered another 1.6 billion more rounds.

DHS | Homeland Security News Wire

Pretty damn sick. I just use standard 100-yard targets, an 8" steel plate, and clay pigeons for target practice. I guess the Gestapo is trying to desensitize police so they won't hesitate to shoot folks.

Pretty damn sick. I just use standard 100-yard targets, an 8" steel plate, and clay pigeons for target practice. I guess the Gestapo is trying to desensitize police so they won't hesitate to shoot folks.

Surely an obama supporter like you is only joking
Just write tea party member above their head.

This seems far fetched. Who are the law enforcement agencies buying these targets? I couldn't find that information. Sounds more like a publicity stunt.

[ame=http://youtu.be/z0rUNVsgxgU]Police "Requested" Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back