Question about the Board??? freezing up

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
anyone else having problems with it Freezing up? on my computer it is and it also seems to freeze the whole computer...It comes back in a short time BUT?

No freezing problems but couldn't sign in couple days ago. Kept saying either username or p-word was incorrect but both were same as always. Reset p-word several times but kept getting the same responce. An admin finally got things squared away so I could get in again.

Yes....couple days ago. Kept kicking me off right after signing in. Happened about 7 or so times

I'm running a few of my scans now. Avast and spybot
I forget them sometimes. will see if it's just me. which it could be as I'm not a computer WHIZ but know enough to not need the Computer book for dummies on them...:biggrin:

I am occ. choppy at times. I have run virus checks and so far clear.

been good for me except I have had the mouse pointer stop working / freezes in place and no scrolling a couple times but then it gets back to normal .

anyone else having problems with it Freezing up? on my computer it is and it also seems to freeze the whole computer...It comes back in a short time BUT?

Check with your trailer park manager, might be the connection coming into the trailer park :coffee:

a little something good to add

I like that floating red ^ box make it easy to get back to the top
and I notice an (eye) nest to threads we've posted in, I like that too. before it was hard to find a thread we were more interested in to come back to it....good job mods
I did my scans and so far no freezes, so maybe it was PC.
thanks all for the input

Last edited:

Forum List

Back