Question; Didn't "Ambassador Rodman" Kick A Man When He Was Down During A Game?

Feb 1, 2013

:afro:
To begin with, Do any of you guys have a clip of our new ambassador kicking an innocent man who fell to the ground in the balls? If so, please add it to a comment.

You have to wonder if anyone in North Korea is aware of the infamous incident where "Ambassador Rodman" ran into some guy in behind the net (not sure if it was a cameraman) and toppled him to the floor, then for the same reason Tyson ate some guys ear, Rodman kicked him in the balls (aka,"That Was So Gay !!!). Anyone wanna guess what would of happened to Dennis if he had done that on a New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles Court? Maybe several fans would of jumped and beat him to a pulp?
:banana2:
And what is with all of the facial peircings? he looks like something that walked out of an African Tribe that shrinks heads.:ack-1:

in my book, that's attempted murder. you kick someone hard enough in the groin, you could probably kill him. (well, probably not "Iron Balls McKenzie", was that the dudes name in the Steve Martin movie from the early 80's?).

Oooookay.

The whole Rodman/North Korea thing is a freakshow from a guy who doesn't realize his fifteen minutes ended a long time ago.

Rodman had his fun moments, but I think all that hair dye seeped into his brain.

being he was playing for Chicago, maybe it was "The Chicago Way", thank god he wasn't carrying a baseball bat before he nailed the poor guy in the nuts.

being he was playing for Chicago, maybe it was "The Chicago Way", thank god he wasn't carrying a baseball bat before he nailed the poor guy in the nuts.

Do you actually have the name of this guy he supposedly kicked?

I'll admit, I didn't follow Basketball and much of the 1990's is still kind of a blur to me at this point in my life.

But you seem awfully intent on sliming a has-been athlete for doing an ill-considered publicity stunt..

It was all over the news, what happened was that dennis ran into the crowd, and I believe he collided with a camera man, he hit the floor then Rodman shoved his foot into his groin. Rodman wound up getting sued for a 6 digit figure.

It was all over the news, what happened was that dennis ran into the crowd, and I believe he collided with a camera man, he hit the floor then Rodman shoved his foot into his groin. Rodman wound up getting sued for a 6 digit figure.

SO you don't have a name, and you are too lazy to google it...

Got it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-NDZGtU7So]Dennis Rodman kicks cameraman - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, so you still don't have a name of this cameraman or proof that there was a settlement...

Okay, so you still don't have a name of this cameraman or proof that there was a settlement...

I will look for it on the web( assuming the info is still there) did u read the comments? one mentioned he got about 200 grand in the end. I do recall seeing the victim on the news some weeks after. he spoke of how it was the worse pain imaginable!

Rodman kicked a camera man during a game.
The man settled for $350,000.00

Where do I go to get kicked in the nuts for 350K?

Eugene Amos was the cameraman.
Rodman pays 200K to Amos.
Amos gets 150K from Target Center through disability, comp, future pain, etc. and on and on and on.

Rodman was suspended for 11 games.
Fined him 25K.

Total cost to Rodman for kicking him in the nuts = $1.5 million.

Civil settlement of course had the agreement in it that Amos would not pursue criminal charges against Rodman.

And to think that any man or woman had sex with him? he is as ugly as they come! you would think that anyone would rather pass a stone than to sleep with him.

And to think that any man or woman had sex with him? he is as ugly as they come! you would think that anyone would rather pass a stone than to sleep with him.

Madonna did him and was pissed he would not perform oral sex on her.

Wish I would not have thought of that again.

So you had to share with the rest of us, eh?

You know, it's dinner time right now in Chicago....

So you had to share with the rest of us, eh?

You know, it's dinner time right now in Chicago....

I have an autographed copy of Bad as I Wanna Be .

Forum List

Back