Question? Does this little kid look and sound high to you?

I've read stories about "drag kids" before, and most of them don't bother me at all, but something about this kid's story is kinda strange. …
I have a problem with it all, but at least you can tell when something is wrong.

A pre-adolescent child engaging in or identifying with any form of sexual deviancy is a pretty solid sign that something is wrong, wouldn't you say?

He is autistic. His mother has trained him to drag as a way to deal with his disability.
Whaaaa?
How the hell did she come to the conclusion that bring a Drag queen would help with his fucking autism?
I don't know. You can google him. What his family has done is clearly child abuse. Mother says that he has to walk in his exaggerated hip swinging look to keep his balance.
That's all I see. Child abuse.

WTF. The kid is definitely on drugs. Is that what America wants to be represented as. They look like traveling circus workers.
If he is autistic, the family has enough on their hands that desperation is understandable.

Still choosing a drag queen role to handle the autism is a huge stretch, IMO

I have an Autistic nephew and having the right guidance and help he is doing great. I agree with you that it is a big stretch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF. The kid is definitely on drugs. Is that what America wants to be represented as. They look like traveling circus workers.
If he is autistic, the family has enough on their hands that desperation is understandable.

I have an Autistic nephew and having the right guidance and help he is doing great. I agree with you that it is a big stretch

Autistic kids are at an advantage in reality. They live in their own heads as opposed to pop culture.

9329FD48-9326-4AF4-8BC8-525E1058320F.jpeg

Yes or No?

I'm autistic, and dressing in drag doesn't help me deal with it. It just makes me feel pretty. :oops:

Yes or No?

Theres a big difference between dressing like a woman and dressing like a circus clown. If you identify as a woman, how about you actually dress like one? Why do you have feathers/strings on your fucking eyelids?

Forum List

Back