Question for our Anti Immigration folks

Should we remove the people who helped us in Afghanistan?

• Yes, they helped us, we should get them out of Afghanistan and bring them here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they knew what they were doing, and knew the risks. We can’t save the world.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Since we arrived in Afghanistan, many locals have assisted us in our search for Terrorists. They were guides, translators, and intelligence assets. These people are now at risk as we are pulling out. And we are doing nothing about it. We are going to leave them there to be murdered by the Taliban. The same Taliban they helped us fight for nearly twenty years in some cases.

These are people who answered our call, our requests for assistance. We paid them, and promised they would be cared for. We would take care of them. Now, we’re leaving and leaving them high and dry.

So do you agree with that position? Leaving them high and dry? If so, how do we get people to help us in the future? Where will we get the Translators, and Guides to help our forces in the next indigenous country we are fighting in?

Do you disagree?

Since we arrived in Afghanistan, many locals have assisted us in our search for Terrorists. They were guides, translators, and intelligence assets. These people are now at risk as we are pulling out. And we are doing nothing about it. We are going to leave them there to be murdered by the Taliban. The same Taliban they helped us fight for nearly twenty years in some cases.

These are people who answered our call, our requests for assistance. We paid them, and promised they would be cared for. We would take care of them. Now, we’re leaving and leaving them high and dry.

So do you agree with that position? Leaving them high and dry? If so, how do we get people to help us in the future? Where will we get the Translators, and Guides to help our forces in the next indigenous country we are fighting in?

Do you disagree?
The military has made it clear that they will be evacuating those that supported our military (primarily interpreters), as soon as possible. As one who is anti-immigration and I mean ALL immigration across the board. In cases like this, I support bringing them in for their protection.

Do you disagree?
The military has made it clear that they will be evacuating those that supported our military (primarily interpreters), as soon as possible. As one who is anti-immigration and I mean ALL immigration across the board. In cases like this, I support bringing them in for their protection.

Actually what the Military said was they were prepared to do so, when they were given the order. No such order has been given. For now, the administration’s policy is to let the system work, in other words, let the people in question fill out forms with the Embassy and let the State Department fiddle around with it.

Let in people who have put themselves in danger for our nation's interests?

I'm all for it.

The Biden Admin, however, would rather let in freeloaders, rapists, gang-bangers, and human traffickers.

Forum List

Back