Question for the guys

If you were raped by a guy would you report it?
For me itā€™s impossible to answer that question before it happens. And it depends on the situation. Letā€™s say itā€™s my neighbor. Yes I report it. I even have a cop friend in my city so the cops would believe me.

But what if a cop raped me and I was drunk driving? Iā€™d probably take the ass rape and shut my mouth.

If it were in prison Iā€™d shut my mouth.

If a stranger broke in Iā€™d have to be laying here in shock to know what I would do. Itā€™s crazy to think someone wouldnā€™t report it but how embarrassing

I go walking out in the woods with my dog and I pass women. I canā€™t imagine attacking someone like that. Some people are evil

I'd probably just go kill the fag.

Would you report it to the Police?

Maybe. I don't know since I've never been in that situation.

I only ask because I have heard men won't report being raped by another man. I just wanted to know if there is any truth to it.
Why are you thinking about doing it? Then yes he will tell. Lol

I canā€™t believe rapists think theyā€™ll get away with it especially pedos. I would think of course the kids gonna tell.

Rapists and pedos must really be insane to take this chance.

I only ask because I have heard men won't report being raped by another man. I just wanted to know if there is any truth to it.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't. I'd probably just go kill the guy. But if the fag was rich, I might report it as part of an eventual lawsuit.
I was watching the Jeffrey dahmer documentary and they were interviewing two of his military buddies who he drugged tied up raped and tortured. It really fucked them up and how do you tell all the guys Jeffrey raped you?

He also picked on the weakest ones obviously

I would take a moment immediately after to concoct a slightly different story than what actually happened.....still keeping the rape part in the story...

go and fuck him up somehow, violently ~ incorporating that into my story as being self defense..

and then also report it and send his ass to jail

Why are you thinking about doing it? Then yes he will tell. Lol

I canā€™t believe rapists think theyā€™ll get away with it especially pedos. I would think of course the kids gonna tell.

Rapists and pedos must really be insane to take this chance.

I already explained why I asked the question. No, I am not thinking about doing it. I am a female btw.

Forum List

Back