🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for those that think hillary won

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Hillary had 3 million more votes. so looking at that you are upset because the majority (by a very small percentage of Americans) have to concede to what you consider the minority of voters.
However, When discussing the ACA you think that the minority for some reason, should dictate to the majority if the ACA should be kept or not.
Not the polling on this.
PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans' views about the Affordable Care Act are more positive now than they were last fall, although overall attitudes remain more negative than positive. Half of Americans now disapprove of the 2010 law, while 44% approve -- the narrowest gap since October 2013. By comparison, last November, just after the strong Republican showing in the midterm elections, 56% of Americans disapproved and 37% approved.
Americans Slightly More Positive Toward Affordable Care Act

So tell me, how can you claim that the minority should have no say when its not in line with what you think, then turn around and claim that the minority should have all the say when it comes in line with what you think?
Which way is it?

Hillary won? who knew rodents were actually registered to vote in California and New York. what did they do? go to every pet store and take down the names of every rodent in the stores, gave them all a SS Number and registered them?

Who thinks Hillary won?

according to the voting laws of the USA----Donald Trump won. -----Hillary got a few more votes than did Donald-----but Donald won anyway because of the technical
issues of the system of voting that exists in the USA. I am a registered democrat----- this time is the FIRST time I voted for a republican for president. I consider Hillary to be UNETHICAL as compared to Donald-----thus I am glad that Donald won

Forum List

Back