Question for Trump supporters: Would this be okay with you?

If Trump goes to the convention with 1237+ delegates he will be the nominee. If he goes with the most delegates but less than 1237 and he is not the nominee. I will not vote for whatever person they nominate.
No he isn't.

Trump is saying "Build the wall". Not "comprehensive immigration reform" like the GOPe- but specifically "BUILD THE WALL".
He is pushing for "Smart trade" - not "Free trade". He's the only candidate that has the guts to admit that the USA has made lousy, one sided trade deals that have cost a lot of Americans jobs.
He is pushing for tax reform- yes a lot of GOP candidates talk about this, but he is very specific and he addresses corporate inversions as well.
He's the only GOP candidate that talks about fixing the VA by allowing Vets to go to ANY HOSPITAL.
He admits that we fucked up by going into Iraq- No other GOP candidates have the balls to admit this fact. That alone makes him far superior to any of the others
He's not in the pockets of the donor class or big business.

:thup:

I'm not questioning how he differs from other candidates. I'm asking how he differs from what right wingers and right wing radio has been saying for years. They have advocated each and every one of the things you listed at one time or the other.

Thanks for the clarification

I can't speak for them, but I imagine that some of conservatives that oppose Trump are blinded by the same empty promises that got us to where we are today. They are still drinking the GOPe Kool-Aid.

Very few conservatives will admit that "W" was a terrible POTUS. Even fewer will acknowledge that invading Iraq was a grave mistake. The so called "conservatives" that we've elected are, generally speaking, milquetoasts who refuse to do the job they were elected to do. That is why Trump is doing so well.

Personally, I want a non-politician. Someone who can afford to run a campaign with his own money. Someone who is not in the back pocket of lobbyists and the donor class. Trump is the only candidate that fits the bill. He will not be bought by anyone.

It's your party, and you can vote for anyone you want, but next time, you might want to consider if it is even possible for them to do all the things they promise. The last batch you elected promised you so much crazy shit, knowing it wouldn't happen. Trump fits that pattern too.

Oh, you mean like free college?

Quit being so myopic. Pick a debate......any debate, and do a Google search on that debate with the words Fact Check.

What you'll find is that saying things that may not be true or not possible to put into motion is very typical during debates---not just Trump. Either the Congress will stop him, the Senate will stop him, the cost is way off, there is a Constitutional issue, it's already against the law, or a number of other things.

What we do find out however is the mindset of the candidate.

You actually believed those new republicans were going to kill healthcare. That's just nuts.

They tried dozens of times. When the Senate was Democrat controlled it was stopped. Now DumBama is stopping them. Guess what happens to Commie Care if we get a Republican President!!!!!

If he were to win, he would be my president. Fortunately, that has less than a snowball's chance in hell.

Because Hillary is beloved of ALL :thup:

sk030316dAPR20160302114652.jpg

Because Hillary is beloved of ENOUGH

I'm not questioning how he differs from other candidates. I'm asking how he differs from what right wingers and right wing radio has been saying for years. They have advocated each and every one of the things you listed at one time or the other.

I can't speak for them, but I imagine that some of conservatives that oppose Trump are blinded by the same empty promises that got us to where we are today. They are still drinking the GOPe Kool-Aid.

Very few conservatives will admit that "W" was a terrible POTUS. Even fewer will acknowledge that invading Iraq was a grave mistake. The so called "conservatives" that we've elected are, generally speaking, milquetoasts who refuse to do the job they were elected to do. That is why Trump is doing so well.

Personally, I want a non-politician. Someone who can afford to run a campaign with his own money. Someone who is not in the back pocket of lobbyists and the donor class. Trump is the only candidate that fits the bill. He will not be bought by anyone.

It's your party, and you can vote for anyone you want, but next time, you might want to consider if it is even possible for them to do all the things they promise. The last batch you elected promised you so much crazy shit, knowing it wouldn't happen. Trump fits that pattern too.

Quit being so myopic. Pick a debate......any debate, and do a Google search on that debate with the words Fact Check.

What you'll find is that saying things that may not be true or not possible to put into motion is very typical during debates---not just Trump. Either the Congress will stop him, the Senate will stop him, the cost is way off, there is a Constitutional issue, it's already against the law, or a number of other things.

You actually believed those new republicans were going to kill healthcare. That's just nuts.

They tried dozens of times. When the Senate was Democrat controlled it was stopped. Now DumBama is stopping them. Guess what happens to Commie Care if we get a Republican President!!!!!

Nobody on the right has anything to replace it. Not even the Donald. You really think you are going to take healthcare away from so many people with nothing to replace it? That's nuts.

You are a hack with literally zero grasp of reality. What KOS and the other hate sites post is your deeply held belief, even if what they post today contradicts what they posted yesterday. The party alone defines you.

Because of this, you fail to grasp even the basic facts.

Trump motivates his supporters. Hillary motivates Trump supporters. You just cast your vote for whoever has the D after their name.

I know you don't grasp this, you're not a leftist because you're particularly bright, but it is the fundamental reason that Hillary cannot win in a head to head race.

You are a hack with literally zero grasp of reality. What KOS and the other hate sites post is your deeply held belief, even if what they post today contradicts what they posted yesterday. The party alone defines you.

Because of this, you fail to grasp even the basic facts.

Trump motivates his supporters. Hillary motivates Trump supporters. You just cast your vote for whoever has the D after their name.

I know you don't grasp this, you're not a leftist because you're particularly bright, but it is the fundamental reason that Hillary cannot win in a head to head race.
You hold on to that dream. The GOP doesn't even like Trump. There are not enough crazy teabaggers to beat the GOP and the DNC working together to keep Trump out of the White House.

[
You hold on to that dream. The GOP doesn't even like Trump. There are not enough crazy teabaggers to beat the GOP and the DNC working together to keep Trump out of the White House.

So the hate sites have told you drones that Trump is Tea Party? Really? :rofl:

If the Rove fools show their hand and openly back the dims, then the GOP will be no more. If they try and cheat in the nomination, that will put Trump third party to a paper GOP nominee, and then Hillary will win. But that is the ONLY way she can win. Head to head, she loses. Doesn't matter if Soros has told you minions this or not, it is a fact.

I can't stand Trump, I won't vote for him. But if the Republicans stay honest and he is the nominee, he will be president. And a crappy one at that.

We survived that incompetent fuck Obama, we can survive Trump.

[

So the hate sites have told you drones that Trump is Tea Party? Really? :rofl:

If the Rove fools show their hand and openly back the dims, then the GOP will be no more. If they try and cheat in the nomination, that will put Trump third party to a paper GOP nominee, and then Hillary will win. But that is the ONLY way she can win. Head to head, she loses. Doesn't matter if Soros has told you minions this or not, it is a fact.

I can't stand Trump, I won't vote for him. But if the Republicans stay honest and he is the nominee, he will be president. And a crappy one at that.

We survived that incompetent fuck Obama, we can survive Trump.

I never said Trump was Teaparty. I said his supporters are Teaparty.

Nobody on the right has anything to replace it. Not even the Donald. You really think you are going to take healthcare away from so many people with nothing to replace it? That's nuts.

They will have something to substitute, but at least we will not be held at gunpoint to buy insurance we may not want or need. Republicans don't believe in forcing people to do things they don't want to do. Democrats believe in forcing people to do things they don't want to do.

They will have something to substitute, but at least we will not be held at gunpoint to buy insurance we may not want or need. Republicans don't believe in forcing people to do things they don't want to do. Democrats believe in forcing people to do things they don't want to do.

The sign of an adult is knowing you have to do some things even if you don't want to. The sign of a childish person is a Trump sticker.

The sign of an adult is knowing you have to do some things even if you don't want to. The sign of a childish person is a Trump sticker.

No, childishness is when you need government as a parental substitute to tell you what to do. An adult already knows what he needs to do.

trump seems to be enjoying the show....making his supporters raise their right hand and pledge alliance to him....at this point even he is mocking his followers for being the fools they are
I took it as a mocking of the current political bullshit pledges that they had him sign early on. Not a defense to him but it is obvious the party bullshit is broken.

Forum List

Back