🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

or the contributor for the creation of the baby.
You mean the male? You better believe it. Unless he actually behaves as a father, he's a total negative and the REASON for abortions.

Are you really going to try to deflect the Kansas state constitutional question wasn't about privacy?

Hilarious
It wasn't about privacy ------ it was about getting to have abortions.

Duh.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
all of the above

they are sickos

(would be # 4)

misanthropes.. #5

60 to 40 says it was about the right of privacy.
That's not what the referendum said. Has nothing to do with privacy (never did; that was always nonsense) --- it's about whether we women can legally get an abortion when we need one.

I also hate the euphemism that it's about "women's health care." Oh, give me a break!! What nonsense. Pregnancy is hardly an illness!! Abortion is hardly "health care"! Migod.

That's not what the referendum said. Has nothing to do with privacy (never did; that was always nonsense) --- it's about whether we women can legally get an abortion when we need one.

I also hate the euphemism that it's about "women's health care." Oh, give me a break!! What nonsense. Pregnancy is hardly an illness!! Abortion is hardly "health care"! Migod.
60 to 40 says its about the right of privacy.

Wrong.

It’s not a ‘euphemism.’

“Facts are very important, especially when discussing the health of women and the American public. The fact is, abortion is an essential component of women’s health care.”

Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?
Because the ‘left’ is adamant about protecting the rights and liberties of all Americans from government excess and overreach – such as conservatives violating a woman’s right to privacy by compelling her to give birth against her will through force of law.

60 to 40 says it was about the right of privacy.
so people have to kill to have privacy?

I don't get it

it's not about privacy. It's about people being willing to kill to have freedom from responsibility. Freedom is not a god, not an absolute right. A person's right to swing his fist ends at my face (or the face of my neighbor whom I am called by God to love, not kill)

Because the ‘left’ is adamant about protecting the rights and liberties of all Americans from government excess and overreach – such as conservatives violating a woman’s right to privacy by compelling her to give birth against her will through force of law.
Agreed: I have to say this is a disjunct ---- as a conservative I believe in freedom, especially of government interference with our bodies. No mandated shots!! No mask wearing!! No prohibitions against abortion!!!

It's all of a piece: I cannot comprehend how conservatives can object, especially since black women do most of the aborting: the babies that don't get abort just grow up to be abused and neglected and become terrible criminals, as we see everywhere in the big cities. I think this is crazy, they are just increasing the problem???

so people have to kill to have privacy?

I don't get it

it's not about privacy. It's about people being willing to kill to have freedom from responsibility. Freedom is not a god, not an absolute right. A person's right to swing his fist ends at my face (or the face of my neighbor whom I am called by God to love, not kill)
Yes, being compelled to raise some loser's get until they are adults is definitely an infringement on privacy!!!!

you drank the elite leftists' Kool Aid... sad

do you really think they care about ANY human life, much less yours? delusional.

Hey, here's a thought RE women's rights: If you don't want to have a baby, you could, I don't know.. abstain from the act that creates them? Stay celibate until / unless u are married?

Then you won't "have to" murder your own children... or give them up for adoption in case Murder is not legal in your state..

Forum List

Back