Question.Lets Say Two Million In Manhattan Tonite.How Many Make It To 12:00 In "0 Degree"Weather?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: By now, they have all been warned. You are pretty much on your own tonight, waiting in sub-32, freezing cold for up to 10 Hours{being many got their early}
And we all know its the young adults who dont fear anything. Including being exposed to frigid cold weather.
It will be a miracle if they all go home in perfect health after midnite, and not having to rush to Wal-Mart/CVS for cold or flu medicine,
My Prediction? Hmm? At least one "Snowflake" will change his/her mind and rush home by 10:00.
:iagree:

it might get so cold that squirrels are going to run up the legs of 100,000 partiers

To me, them people who were in Time Squares tonight are nuts. For the past three days its been nothing but season sickness on my plate. If they want me to dump whatever is left on their plate, they are more than welcome to have it because I am ready for it to be out of my face!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Happy new year too.

just getting home,,,so far too early to know if anyone has caught a "Defcon 3 or 4 Cold" yet.

Forum List

Back