Questions About This Convention...

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The only real issue in this convention (and in the RNC) is this: Will it affect any votes?

To illustrate, is there a single voter in the United States who will be more likely to vote for HRC as a result of watching WJC speaking glowingly about her in this venue?

No. Anyone remaining who does not consider WJC to be a total stooge had long ago decided to vote for Hillary.

Is there a single voter in the United States who will be more likely to vote for HRC because Our Beloved President said that she is the most qualified person ever to run for President?

Again, anyone who has not completely given up on Barry is a blind, knee-jerk idiot, and is already in Hillary's Lock-Box.

Is there anything she can say tonight that will cause a single voter who was undecided or who had decided tentatively to vote for Trump, that will cause that person to vote for HRC?

I don't think so. Not only does she have no credibility personally, she has no charisma personally, and anything she says will be discounted as blatant, obvious pandering, or self-serving garbage.

On the Trump side, I believe that some votes were swayed by the RNC. Trump is continually portrayed in the media in the most negative terms, both implicitly and explicitly, so if Trump was able to sound even halfway reasonable, he might have been able to convince a few people that he is simply not as bad as they thought. And remember, NOBODY wants to vote for HRC. Nobody. She is a disgusting human being that nobody likes. Many will vote for her simply because they are convinced that Trump would be worse. So if Trump was able to just show that he is not an Ogre, he picked up some votes.

And the current polls bear this out. He got a fairly significant "bump," especially considering that many people were more or less decided against him going into the RNC.

I'm not saying "Hillary will lose." Obviously, she is the odds-on favorite to be our next president, but as for her getting a polling "bump" from this convention, it is about as likely as her getting a pregnancy bump from her worthless legal spouse.

The only real issue in this convention (and in the RNC) is this: Will it affect any votes?

To illustrate, is there a single voter in the United States who will be more likely to vote for HRC as a result of watching WJC speaking glowingly about her in this venue?

No. Anyone remaining who does not consider WJC to be a total stooge had long ago decided to vote for Hillary.

Is there a single voter in the United States who will be more likely to vote for HRC because Our Beloved President said that she is the most qualified person ever to run for President?

Again, anyone who has not completely given up on Barry is a blind, knee-jerk idiot, and is already in Hillary's Lock-Box.

Is there anything she can say tonight that will cause a single voter who was undecided or who had decided tentatively to vote for Trump, that will cause that person to vote for HRC?

I don't think so. Not only does she have no credibility personally, she has no charisma personally, and anything she says will be discounted as blatant, obvious pandering, or self-serving garbage.

On the Trump side, I believe that some votes were swayed by the RNC. Trump is continually portrayed in the media in the most negative terms, both implicitly and explicitly, so if Trump was able to sound even halfway reasonable, he might have been able to convince a few people that he is simply not as bad as they thought. And remember, NOBODY wants to vote for HRC. Nobody. She is a disgusting human being that nobody likes. Many will vote for her simply because they are convinced that Trump would be worse. So if Trump was able to just show that he is not an Ogre, he picked up some votes.

And the current polls bear this out. He got a fairly significant "bump," especially considering that many people were more or less decided against him going into the RNC.

I'm not saying "Hillary will lose." Obviously, she is the odds-on favorite to be our next president, but as for her getting a polling "bump" from this convention, it is about as likely as her getting a pregnancy bump from her worthless legal spouse.

Might push some Sanders supporters farther away

I watched a bit of both conventions, and stayed quite firm in my resolve to vote for neither.

Between the egotism and pandering, I sprained my eyelids due to all the eye rolling.

I watched a bit of both conventions, and stayed quite firm in my resolve to vote for neither.

Between the egotism and pandering, I sprained my eyelids due to all the eye rolling.
The lesser of two evils?

Clinton - Trump

Hmmm?:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

I found my Pat Paulsen button from the 60s this morning.

Think I'll start wearing it.

The lesser of two evils?

Clinton - Trump

Hmmm?:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

Considering your rabid antisemitism and support for terrorism, you must have been quite happy to see those Palestinian flags being waved inside the DNC convention.

You are the greater of two weevils, you pathetic old man.

Forum List

Back