Questions For Evolutionists.

All of them, as far as I know. The topic of evolution is taught in middle school.
My books on this subject are university grade books.
Students need to first master abiogenesis then move forward to changes. When I was in the 7th grade, any science taught in the 7th grade was pretty primitive.

You make this mistake a lot, thinking that evolution theory says organisms "need" to evolve in a certain direction. It's not a mistake that anyone in biology makes.

There is no "need". There's random mutation shaped by natural selection, sometimes leading to a path that's more successful at staying alive and reproducing.

Cyanobacteria grows everywhere now ... 2.8 billion years after it emerged ... it works great, it doesn't have to change ...

Photosynthesis is cooler than sliced bread ...

My books on this subject are university grade books.
Students need to first master abiogenesis then move forward to changes. When I was in the 7th grade, any science taught in the 7th grade was pretty primitive.

The high school I went to tapped the local Mormon church for our sex education instructor ... the Bible had to be prominently displayed in Biology class if evolution was to be taught ...

... and the kids had to keep their guns in their lockers during the school day ... NO HUNTING out the south windows during class ...

Last edited:
The high school I went to tapped the local Mormon church for our sex education instructor ... the Bible had to be prominently displayed in Biology class if evolution was to be taught ...

... and the kids had to keep their guns in their lockers during the school day ... NO HUNTING out the south windows during class ...
Hey????

Cyanobacteria grows everywhere now ... 2.8 billion years after it emerged ... it works great, it doesn't have to change ...

Photosynthesis is cooler than sliced bread ...
Dr. Schopf of UCLA speaks in his book about when Cyanobacteria originated. His research says it was in the ocean waters of Australia.

Bzzzzt. Totally wrong.

Mutation is random. Natural selection is not.

That's where almost every creationist faceplants hard. Evolution is not random.
What’s natural selection? It sounds like someone or something has an investment in the outcome….does not sound random

No modern explanation can adequately detail why a bird that could previously fly lost the ability to fly when flying would be more advantageous than wattling or swimming away from predators.

I’m trying to make a point that there is an organization to the Universe— it’s not random

Then why do you keep insisting she's random ... the universe is moving towards completely random ... why she needs to be expanding ... but today she is quite orderly, clockwork in fact ... the random universe is still millions of trillions of years from now ... you're calling a newborn baby ancient and wise ...

Ah ... you want purpose where there is none ... sounds like a personal problem ... your life is completely useless other than making babies, that's all you're good for, nothing else ... oh, you'll make fine worm food after we bury your dead body ... be glad we don't eat you when you're too old and frail to defend yourself ...

If you can't forgive yourself, how can you ever forgive me? ...

Forum List

Back