🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Questions for liberals on this board.

How about you listen what guy who was fired, the prosecutor himself, say about it.

Let's say, for the sake of the argument, that he was fired for being "corrupt". Ukrainian government is presented to us, as most corrupt government on earth
You're timeline is off. The Ukrainian gov't was very corrupt until the people threw them out and replaced them with Zelensky.

And I have a hard time believing that you are laying all this at the feet of Biden and the democrats.
Look at the unmitigated buffoon and moron you voted for, who was the most divisive charlatan and
grifter ever to adorn the Oval Office. The world conflicts are largely due to Tump's "locked and loaded" attitude, his dissing of NATO to Putin's delight, and his bullying attitude toward China which got him nowhere.

If the premise of your post was honest, I wouldn't have problem discussing it with you.

For instance, what you call dissing of NATO, never happened. Asking members to pay they dues and increasing spending on their armed forces was necessary. Russia invading Ukraine proves that he was right. Insisting that Germany do not rely primary on Russian gas for their energy source also prove that he was right. Sending Ukrainians Javelins as military help, instead of helmets and blankets as previous admin did, also prove that he was right. But you're leftie, you can't be honest.

Answer me this, how many wars Trump started?

You're timeline is off. The Ukrainian gov't was very corrupt until the people threw them out and replaced them with Zelensky.

Nope. Two things you're clueless about.

Zelensky wasn't a president of Ukraine when Biden asked for firing of prosecutor.
"People" didn't threw them out, it was a classic coup, arranged by our government. Their parliament didn't have a quorum to vote on kicking president out. Just to be clear, he deserved to be thrown out, but they didn't do it according to their constitution. Inform yourself, you should know these things, because most of things you "think" you "know", are based on either pure ignorance or lies.

How about you listen what guy who was fired, the prosecutor himself, say about it.
So I'm supposed to believe someone accused by multiple countries of corruption?

Let's say, for the sake of the argument, that he was fired for being "corrupt". Ukrainian government is presented to us, as most corrupt government on earth.
Who presented the Ukrainian government as most corrupt government on earth?

I doubt they're more corrupt then Washington DC, but that's beside the point. So, out of all corrupted people in Ukrainian government, Biden singles out one guy, just one guy, who happen to be investigating company where his son Hunter is sitting on the board.
There was no investigation of Hunter at the time the US, not just Biden, wanted him gone.

You insist that Biden requested his firing for NOT investigating that company. Yeah, he really wanted all the corruption in Burisma to be investigated. And that's what you're going with?
There was not Burisma investigation to derail.

Zelensky wasn't a president of Ukraine when Biden asked for firing of prosecutor.
"People" didn't threw them out, it was a classic coup, arranged by our government. Their parliament didn't have a quorum to vote on kicking president out. Just to be clear, he deserved to be thrown out, but they didn't do it according to their constitution. Inform yourself, you should know these things, because most of things you "think" you "know", are based on either pure ignorance or lies.
Sounds to me like the 'people' threw Yanukovych out:
In November 2013, a wave of large-scale protests (known as Euromaidan) erupted in response to President Yanukovych's sudden decision not to sign a political association and free trade agreement with the European Union (EU), instead choosing closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union. In February of that year, the Verkhovna Rada (Ukrainian parliament) had overwhelmingly approved of finalizing the agreement with the EU.[25] Russia had put pressure on Ukraine to reject it.[26] These protests continued for months and their scope widened, with calls for the resignation of Yanukovych and the Azarov Government.[27] Protesters opposed what they saw as widespread government corruption and abuse of power, the influence of oligarchs, police brutality, and violation of human rights in Ukraine.[28][29] Repressive anti-protest laws fuelled further anger.[28]

Not at all.

But first things first. Not a single question I asked in the OP is about Biden or Trump, in fact, every single one is specific on the issues we're facing right now, and asking "is this what you voted for". Second, none of issues mentioned in the OP we had during Trump, therefore the question, "is this what you voted for". And last, if you want to talk about "bad things" that happened under Trump, why don't you list those things, so we can discuss them. Open another thread and let's do it.

All of the above.

If the premise of your post was honest, I wouldn't have problem discussing it with you.

For instance, what you call dissing of NATO, never happened. Asking members to pay they dues and increasing spending on their armed forces was necessary. Russia invading Ukraine proves that he was right. Insisting that Germany do not rely primary on Russian gas for their energy source also prove that he was right. Sending Ukrainians Javelins as military help, instead of helmets and blankets as previous admin did, also prove that he was right. But you're leftie, you can't be honest.

Answer me this, how many wars Trump started?
Trump set the stage and was responsible for much of the increasing unrest in the world with his
lack of diplomatic fortitude. Military activity was inevitable, as he abandoned people who had fought alongside us in Syria, presenting Putin with a cherry. The "great negotiator" couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag. Biden didn't start any war either, yes?

The dissing of NATO did not involve "asking" them to pay anything. His negative approach to the NATO alliance had everything to do with Putin's reaction. NATO countries had already begun to pay dues before Tump was in the picture, and his ruffian approach to our allies is what I refer to. Russia invading Ukraine proves that, since tump was no longer there to ignore the attack, Putin did the dirty, which he had planned for years. He had waited for trump to be reelected before attacking Ukraine, and when that did not happen (in spite of that ridiculous "big steal" nonsense), he moved in as planned.

Biden and 40 other countries were responsible for demanding the firing of that corrupt prosecutor.
There was no coup by our government. There was a shakedown attempt by tump, who hopes that Zelensky is killed by the ruskies as payback to satisfy his humungous ego.

So I'm supposed to believe someone accused by multiple countries of corruption?
Who presented the Ukrainian government as most corrupt government on earth?

You answered it yourself. Look at your own questions above.

There was no investigation of Hunter at the time the US, not just Biden, wanted him gone.

Prosecutor Shokin says otherwise.
But let's say you're right, that would mean Biden wanted him to investigate corruption in company where his son worked, and since he didn't investigates, he got fired. Yeah, it makes sense. :auiqs.jpg:

There was not Burisma investigation to derail.

Of course not, nothing to see there.

Trump set the stage and was responsible for much of the increasing unrest in the world with his
lack of diplomatic fortitude. Military activity was inevitable, as he abandoned people who had fought alongside us in Syria, presenting Putin with a cherry. The "great negotiator" couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag. Biden didn't start any war either, yes?

The dissing of NATO did not involve "asking" them to pay anything. His negative approach to the NATO alliance had everything to do with Putin's reaction. NATO countries had already begun to pay dues before Tump was in the picture, and his ruffian approach to our allies is what I refer to. Russia invading Ukraine proves that, since tump was no longer there to ignore the attack, Putin did the dirty, which he had planned for years. He had waited for trump to be reelected before attacking Ukraine, and when that did not happen (in spite of that ridiculous "big steal" nonsense), he moved in as planned.

I love when lefties are pulling shit out their asses and present it as something of value. No dude, it's still shit.

If NATO countries were already paying their dues, then why would Trump insisted for them to pay something they're already paying.
Germany isn't paying their required percentage even today, and only after Trump's push they agree to raise increase their military spending by the year 2024. Due to Russian invasion on Ukraine, they just decided to rush it few weeks ago.

Germany to increase defence spending in response to 'Putin's war' - Scholz

You answered it yourself. Look at your own questions above.
There is corruption in every country on Earth but only one country is the 'most' corrupt. You claimed it was Ukraine but I'm betting you just made that up. Am I right?

But let's say you're right, that would mean Biden wanted him to investigate corruption in company where his son worked, and since he didn't investigates, he got fired. Yeah, it makes sense. :auiqs.jpg:
More made up history. There was plenty to investigate but Burisma was not on anyone's radar.

I love when lefties are pulling shit out their asses and present it as something of value. No dude, it's still shit.

If NATO countries were already paying their dues, then why would Trump insisted for them to pay something they're already paying.
Germany isn't paying their required percentage even today, and only after Trump's push they agree to raise increase their military spending by the year 2024. Due to Russian invasion on Ukraine, they just decided to rush it few weeks ago.

Germany to increase defence spending in response to 'Putin's war' - Scholz

I love the way tumphumpers continue to defend the indefensible. No dood, NATO countries had started to get caught up with dues during the Obama years, just not fast enough for the "great negotiator". That issue has nothing to do with tump's treatment of our NATO allies, his love affair with Putin, his animosity toward Zelensky due to the shakedown failure. You are making a big deal to avoid the issues. So take your shit and....

Kind of an oxymoron isn't it but if by "the phone call" you mean Trump's attempt to get a foreign government to help him get re-elected by withholding gov't money, I'd say that is undoubtedly true.
brain dead morons always agree with the LIES that the SCUM demonRATS spew
i bet you still swear up and down that the laptop is a hoax.....
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

After Trump, you're just not used to an American President who is also a world leader.

Biden lets European leaders take center stage on Ukraine

Biden administration officials say the latest steps against Russia simply reflect the culmination of what they describe as a months-long, behind-the-scenes strategy to fortify Western unity in the face of a Russian invasion of Ukraine. The result, they add, is a testament to the strength of the transatlantic alliance, with who takes the lead — and when — often determined by logistical and regulatory considerations.
world leader?...what planet do you live on?
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

brain dead morons always agree with the LIES that the SCUM demonRATS spew
i bet you still swear up and down that the laptop is a hoax.....
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Can you swear up and down that everything on the laptop is real? Is it possible that Russians stole the laptop, added some nuggets to it, and found a legally blind computer store in Queens and dropped it off there knowing it would eventually come to light?

Can you swear up and down that everything on the laptop is real? Is it possible that Russians stole the laptop, added some nuggets to it, and found a legally blind computer store in Queens and dropped it off there knowing it would eventually come to light?

Are you listening to yourself? :laughing0301:

What you're saying, that everything is more acceptable then laptop actually belong to Hunter? Wait, how do you know it's Russians, and not aliens?

Were Russians in the room when these photos were taken?

1648926451415.png

Are you listening to yourself? :laughing0301:

What you're saying, that everything is more acceptable then laptop actually belong to Hunter? Wait, how do you know it's Russians, and not aliens?
I never said the laptop wasn't Hunters nor that none of the emails were real, only that there is no chain of custody is unclear and some of the content couldn't be authenticated. There are plenty of groups that would love to attack Biden through his son.

Were Russians in the room when these photos were taken?

Were you?

I never said the laptop wasn't Hunters nor that none of the emails were real, only that there is no chain of custody is unclear and some of the content couldn't be authenticated. There are plenty of groups that would love to attack Biden through his son.

Dude took Hunter's laptop to FBI. What FBI did with it? Nothing.
From the moment laptop story popped out, MSM screamed either that laptop isn't his, or that is part of Russian disinformation.
But dude made copies and gave it to Giuliani and Gaetz, and since laptop story didn't just go away, NYT reversed their story.
They can't say laptop isn't real anymore. They can't say they lost the records anymore. They can't deny what's on it, because there is a copy (now part of congressional records) identical to one FBI has, so even if they lie, and twist, and suppress the information, they will be caught lying.

It's also surprising that left is somehow worried about "chain of custody" in regards the laptop, but they're not worried about chain of custody of, lets say, harvested ballots.

Were you?

You implied Russians were tempering with his laptop. The way you're avoiding to answer the question is simply cunning, and dishonest.

Dude took Hunter's laptop to FBI. What FBI did with it? Nothing.
Except he has no idea where he got it

Has the FBI said they are doing nothing? I do know Hunter recently said he is under FBI investigation and, as I recall, a Grand Jury was recently convened.

From the moment laptop story popped out, MSM screamed either that laptop isn't his, or that is part of Russian disinformation.
But dude made copies and gave it to Giuliani and Gaetz, and since laptop story didn't just go away, NYT reversed their story.
They can't say laptop isn't real anymore. They can't say they lost the records anymore. They can't deny what's on it, because there is a copy (now part of congressional records) identical to one FBI has, so even if they lie, and twist, and suppress the information, they will be caught lying.
When did the NYT get a copy of the laptop (honestly I don't know)? I don't follow the NY Times but I just read a story in the Wash Post about a review of the laptop emails they sponsored. What they found was that some emails were verified to be legit while some could not be verified (not surprising since the laptop was damaged).

It's also surprising that left is somehow worried about "chain of custody" in regards the laptop, but they're not worried about chain of custody of, lets say, harvested ballots.
When was the Left not worried about chain of custody of harvested ballots? Is it because no one has produced any evidence of election fraud?

You implied Russians were tempering with his laptop. The way you're avoiding to answer the question is simply cunning, and dishonest.
I have no idea what is going on with pix. I wasn't there when they were taken, I don't know if there was a examination to determine their authenticity, etc.

No, it wasn't. The official US foreign policy was to fire single prosecutor investigating company that was paying kickbacks to vice president thru employment of his son.
Well that's bullshit. Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky for about 2 years, not seeking to prosecute him or investigate his company.

Forum List

Back