🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Questions for liberals on this board.

Because if he was listening to the conversation he would have been identified as an eyewitness.

I think he was listening, but his testimony was based not on transcript, but on "muh feelings" from that call.

By the way, he was born Ukrainian...

1648682903733.png

Now you're just blabbering (alang1216).

That's all he ever does. He never puts finger to key without subtracting from the sum total
of human knowledge and progress and yet you keep reading his garbage and responding to it,
encouraging more of the same. Will you ever learn to ignore Leftists?

That's all he ever does. He never puts finger to key without subtracting from the sum total
of human knowledge and progress and yet you keep reading his garbage and responding to it,
encouraging more of the same. Will you ever learn to ignore Leftists?

I was raised to always answer the question, unless specifically asked not to. Back in a day, when I would receive a letter, I would write back. It's polite thing to do.

If someone invested time into writing something to me, weather a post, or a text, or an email, I will find time to reply for two reasons: First, if person is smart, it's satisfying to have a good conversation, and second, if person is stupid, it's satisfying to tell them they're stupid, and why.

I was raised to always answer the question, unless specifically asked not to. Back in a day, when I would receive a letter, I would write back. It's polite thing to do.

If someone invested time into writing something to me, weather a post, or a text, or an email, I will find time to reply for two reasons: First, if person is smart, it's satisfying to have a good conversation, and second, if person is stupid, it's satisfying to tell them they're stupid, and why.

Polite never works with the Left. You're talking about people who think its fine to butcher innocent, unborn babies.

You can never satisfy yourself of anything because:
1. They don't listen.
2. They can't learn.
3. They would not want to learn if they could.
4. They delight in being rude, overbearing, and lying to you.

Evil is like that. They are satan's disciples.

Polite never works with the Left. You're talking about people who think its fine to butcher innocent, unborn babies.

You can never satisfy yourself of anything because:
1. They don't listen.
2. They can't learn.
3. They would not want to learn if they could.
4. They delight in being rude, overbearing, and lying to you.

Evil is like that. They are satan's disciples.

It's not that they can't learn, they did learn to be leftists, correct?

They simply refuse to learn about stuff that require their own effort, everything has to be served to them on a silver platter and pre-chewed in a form they can swallow. It's much easier for them to accept the comfortable lie, than uncomfortable truth. They also learned, regardless of how unrealistic might be, that if they screech long enough about something they want, they will eventually get it. So they keep screeching. But the real lessons they learn is when they realized that something they got is not in exact shape or form they were expecting, so they keep moving the goal post and asking for more, and more, and at one point it has to stop.

Take for instance the campaign for "vaccine" mandates. They were all on board with it, to the point that they would be OK if unvaxxed are thrown into jail or lose their jobs. But when they became those who started losing jobs, they eventually gave up. Did they learned the lesson? Those unaffected did not, and those are ones who don't care, even about the people who were on their side.

"Fiona had hired me."

One Democrat operative hired another one, and when she was let go, he didn't like it, so he did everything to sabotage policy of the new president, because he didn't like it.

Do you even wonder why he published his "story" in The Atlantic?
They believed they made US foreign policy and not president Trump.

Forum List

Back