🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Questions for liberals on this board.

Thanks for this golden opportunity to append the following:

Thankfully words have meaning. Also, though I try like hell to speak only for myself, I frequently slip up. So when I said "A liberal is simply liberal." I meant, in my opinion and for you to consider only the first definition, providing, by definition, the most common usage i.e. the most commonly implied and understood meaning. In this case (thanks again) liberal,
  1. "willing to accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas."
That as opposed to -- "conservative":
  1. "averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values."
And, since you insist, -- "libertarian":
  1. "advocating liberty or conforming to principles of liberty. maintaining the doctrine of free will."
IMO, more simply:
"liberal" = Meathead
"conservative" = Archie
"libertarian" = an even more childish version of Archie. One that apparently can't discuss the positions of others without loading the hell out of his inquiries or tilting at straw men of his own creation -or- (worse) borrowing foils from like-minded others who've preconstructed them for similar purposes.

Backtracking?

It seems words do have meaning, unless you don't like the meaning of it. You provided the link to the definition, I screenshot the definition you provided, and posted it for you. Somehow, you don't like your own definition, so you turned to alternative - Wikipedia.

Conservatives are not rejecting innovation, at least not industrial, technical, scientific, etc. However, calling man in a dress a "woman" is not an innovation, and calling a woman "birthing person" neither... it's rather madness, and being conservative against that kind of madness is right thing to do.

LoL you were lied to about he Steele dossier, the Clinton is innocent , you were lied to about the cause of Benghazi, you were lied to about the phone call you were lied to about the hunter lap top. You've been constantly lied to about guns ghost guns assault weapons yet this one time you think they aren't lying lol

People who lied about everything, wants us to believe them... this time, that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation, and that Ukrainians are good guys because Russians are bad guys.

What Trump mess? Secure borders and energy independence?

Lowest unemployment on books was really messy. Imagine people actually wanted to work for a living.

Telling media they're fake, and their acceptance of it was also hilarious. Not starting any wars? That was fucked up, man.

LoL you were lied to about he Steele dossier, the Clinton is innocent , you were lied to about the cause of Benghazi, you were lied to about the phone call you were lied to about the hunter lap top. You've been constantly lied to about guns ghost guns assault weapons yet this one time you think they aren't lying lol
I thought we were talking about lies from the Left and here you bring up the lies of the Right? What gives? Having trouble keeping your lies straight?

Kind of an oxymoron isn't it but if by "the phone call" you mean Trump's attempt to get a foreign government to help him get re-elected by withholding gov't money, I'd say that is undoubtedly true.

What makes you think he needed help getting re-elected?

If you are liberal, here are few questions for you, not rhetorical.

1. Is this, what we're seeing two years into Biden's presidency, really what you voted for?
2. Is war in Eastern Europe, and as a consequence, conflicts in Asia, and the Middle East, really what you voted for?
3. Is the highest inflation we've seen in almost 50 years what you voted for?
4. Are the highest average gas prices this country has ever seen really what you voted for?
5. Is the Democrat party continuing to attempt to legalize infanticide on a state by state basis really what you voted for?
6. Is teaching black kids through CRT, that they will never be successful in this country based on the color of their skin really what you voted for?
7. Is teaching kindergarteners about sex really what you voted for?

I have hard time believing liberals in this country can't admit that the Democrat party has left them behind.
I did not vote for Biden.

You'll have to ask Trump that question, he was the one who requested the dirt.

Now you're just blabbering.

I asked you, since you're making claims that there is dirt, and that Trump requested it.

Hence, it's on you to prove that there is, and that he requested it.

Now you're just blabbering.

I asked you, since you're making claims that there is dirt, and that Trump requested it.

Hence, it's on you to prove that there is, and that he requested it.
I never said there was dirt and don't believe there ever was. However that didn't stop our President to ask Ukraine to 'find' some. The dirt is probably with the 11,000 votes Trump asked the GA AG to find.

I never said there was dirt and don't believe there ever was. However that didn't stop our President to ask Ukraine to 'find' some. The dirt is probably with the 11,000 votes Trump asked the GA AG to find.

So is there dirt or it's not?

Since you claim Trump asked for it, back your claim and provide the proof here. Stop being childish and post it.

You'll have to ask Trump that question, he was the one who requested the dirt.
Actually he asked for it to be "looked into"... i.e. investigated. He did not ask for a predetermined outcome.

Of course, whenever Trump did anything, the left saw it through the prism that he was doing something evil and interpreted it in the worse possible way, never giving Trump the benefit of a doubt with anything. To be fair, there are people on both sides like this.

I voted for the Dems and overall I'm satisfied with what they've done. I think your loaded questions come from a narrow ideological filter assembled by conservative media and quite divorced from reality.
When liberals can't admit the truth, they deny the truth. The truth is that they made a terrible choice in 2020 and are ashamed to admit it. They rather go down with the ship than do the right thing.

So is there dirt or it's not?

Since you claim Trump asked for it, back your claim and provide the proof here. Stop being childish and post it.
I don't think you understand "cause" and "effect". If I asked you for a million dollars you wouldn't suddenly have a million dollars would you? I could ask you for a million dollars with zero evidence that you had a million dollars.

There was no dirt on either Biden that I recall, Trump was just fishing, using what did not belong to him as bait.

Actually he asked for it to be "looked into"... i.e. investigated. He did not ask for a predetermined outcome.

Of course, whenever Trump did anything, the left saw it through the prism that he was doing something evil and interpreted it in the worse possible way, never giving Trump the benefit of a doubt with anything. To be fair, there are people on both sides like this.
I agree there are people on both sides like this but this was not so simple. It is like a boss and a secretary when the boss asks her to sleep with him for a promotion. No predetermined outcome but coercive nonetheless. Don't forget, Trump was withholding military aid Ukraine desperately wanted.

Forum List

Back