🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Questions for liberals on this board.

When liberals can't admit the truth, they deny the truth. The truth is that they made a terrible choice in 2020 and are ashamed to admit it. They rather go down with the ship than do the right thing.
I think you know zero about liberals and the truth. Speaking for myself, I am proud of and happy with my choice and not ashamed to admit it. I didn't do the right thing for Trump, just the right thing for my country.

I think you know zero about liberals and the truth. Speaking for myself, I am proud of and happy with my choice and not ashamed to admit it. I didn't do the right thing for Trump, just the right thing for my country.
It never fails with the liberal crowd, it always comes back to the hatred of Trump. Liberals would have voted for the devil before Trump.

It never fails with the liberal crowd, it always comes back to the hatred of Trump. Liberals would have voted for the devil before Trump.
Trump was NOT the devil??? Fooled me. They both appeal to our fears and hatreds but I bet the devil would have been more honest.

I don't think you understand "cause" and "effect". If I asked you for a million dollars you wouldn't suddenly have a million dollars would you? I could ask you for a million dollars with zero evidence that you had a million dollars.

There was no dirt on either Biden that I recall, Trump was just fishing, using what did not belong to him as bait.

You're saying there is no dirt on Biden, yet you claim that Trump asked for dirt on Biden.

What proof you have that Trump asked for dirt on Biden? Your word means nothing, post the proof.

Post them.
Having trouble clicking and reading?

OK: "here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

Putin is having a war because he is not getting what he wantrs like he did when he had Trump there...
Putin didn't take any neighboring territory under Trump, moron. You must be thinking of when he annexed Ukraine's Crimea during the Obama administration. Putin only exercises his imperialism when there is a weak ass democrat in office.

Kind of an oxymoron isn't it but if by "the phone call" you mean Trump's attempt to get a foreign government to help him get re-elected by withholding gov't money, I'd say that is undoubtedly true.
AS I said you were lied to about the phone call
Not one witness who actually heard the call said Trump made a quid pro quo

I don't think you understand "cause" and "effect". If I asked you for a million dollars you wouldn't suddenly have a million dollars would you? I could ask you for a million dollars with zero evidence that you had a million dollars.

There was no dirt on either Biden that I recall, Trump was just fishing, using what did not belong to him as bait.
you can't see the dirt on biden because he walked on your face to get the dirt off his shoes

I agree there are people on both sides like this but this was not so simple. It is like a boss and a secretary when the boss asks her to sleep with him for a promotion. No predetermined outcome but coercive nonetheless. Don't forget, Trump was withholding military aid Ukraine desperately wanted.
And Biden bragged about withholding 1 billion in aid to get a prosecutor fired, yet somehow that is okay, but what Trump did was not. It goes to viewing every thing Trump in the worse possible light while giving Biden the benefit of a doubt.

And Biden bragged about withholding 1 billion in aid to get a prosecutor fired, yet somehow that is okay, but what Trump did was not. It goes to viewing every thing Trump in the worse possible light while giving Biden the benefit of a doubt.
There was a fundamental difference between the two. Biden getting the prosecutor fired was executing official US foreign policy (and approved of by our allies). What Trump did he did solely for Trump.

There was a fundamental difference between the two. Biden getting the prosecutor fired was executing official US foreign policy (and approved of by our allies). What Trump did he did solely for Trump.
having the prosecutor fired that was investigating the company that your under qualified son worked for hummmmmmm

There you go again, viewing everything Trump in the worse possible light. The president sets foreign policy, and asking an ally to investigate corruption fits within that foreign policy.

Having trouble clicking and reading?

OK: "here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

It looks he's asking about what happen with Biden stopping investigation in another country. So where is he asking for dirt on Biden?

Forum List

Back