🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Questions for liberals on this board.

Can you swear up and down that everything on the laptop is real? Is it possible that Russians stole the laptop, added some nuggets to it, and found a legally blind computer store in Queens and dropped it off there knowing it would eventually come to light?
yup...
can you list the accomplishments, that helped AMERICA grow, by this corrupt administration....go ahead, list at least 10
go continue to live your pathetic life in denial
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Change of subject? I accept your surrender.

Feel free to stop reading at 10:

100 Accomplishments in 100 Days: What has Joe done for me lately

no change. i answered your stupid question...you deflected, shit stain...i accept your surrender on the basis beijing xiden has only accomplished shitting ITS diaper
i'm sure you wrote all 100 of those lies, right? the question, retard, was can YOU, not something from some lying publisher...
what would be the first--getting AMERICAN service members slaughtered in afghanistan?, or would it be highest inflation in 4 decades?, or would it be the supply chain, or lack of 1?
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

no change. i answered your stupid question...you deflected, shit stain..
You actually did change the subject and you didn't answer my questions in any way that made sense. I asked:

Can you swear up and down that everything on the laptop is real? Is it possible that Russians stole the laptop, added some nuggets to it, and found a legally blind computer store in Queens and dropped it off there knowing it would eventually come to light?​
and you answered:

can you list the accomplishments, that helped AMERICA grow, by this corrupt administration....go ahead, list at least 10​
go continue to live your pathetic life in denial​

Seems like a change to go from Hunter's laptop to Joe's accomplishments.

.i accept your surrender on the basis beijing xiden has only accomplished shitting ITS diaper
i'm sure you wrote all 100 of those lies, right? the question, retard, was can YOU, not something from some lying publisher...
what would be the first--getting AMERICAN service members slaughtered in afghanistan?, or would it be highest inflation in 4 decades?, or would it be the supply chain, or lack of 1?
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Reality really sucks for you doesn't it? I understand why you avoid it all costs.

You actually did change the subject and you didn't answer my questions in any way that made sense. I asked:

Can you swear up and down that everything on the laptop is real? Is it possible that Russians stole the laptop, added some nuggets to it, and found a legally blind computer store in Queens and dropped it off there knowing it would eventually come to light?​
and you answered:

can you list the accomplishments, that helped AMERICA grow, by this corrupt administration....go ahead, list at least 10​
go continue to live your pathetic life in denial​

Seems like a change to go from Hunter's laptop to Joe's accomplishments.

Reality really sucks for you doesn't it? I understand why you avoid it all costs.
not at all..shit stain
i definitively replied-YUP-...but you being a fucking retard, ignored that---go figure
now retard, can you list the accomplishments, that helped AMERICA grow, by this corrupt administration....go ahead, list at least 10
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Except he has no idea where he got it

His work order proves otherwise.

Has the FBI said they are doing nothing? I do know Hunter recently said he is under FBI investigation and, as I recall, a Grand Jury was recently convened.

They did nothing on it for two years, and just now when laptop story blows in their faces, they're acting like they're doing something.

When did the NYT get a copy of the laptop (honestly I don't know)? I don't follow the NY Times but I just read a story in the Wash Post about a review of the laptop emails they sponsored. What they found was that some emails were verified to be legit while some could not be verified (not surprising since the laptop was damaged).

They denied it from the start, the other media outlets megaphoned it based on their story, and all resulted with banning Post from social media.

When was the Left not worried about chain of custody of harvested ballots? Is it because no one has produced any evidence of election fraud?

They never worried, since ballot harvesting is designed to work in their favor.
No evidence? Keep repeating it, it just might become the truth.

Well that's bullshit. Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky for about 2 years, not seeking to prosecute him or investigate his company.

What you're saying is that Biden asked for Shokin firing because he wasn't investigating Burisma and Hunter?

You just presented a clear evidence of leftist constipation of the mind. :clap2:

What you're saying is that Biden asked for Shokin firing because he wasn't investigating Burisma and Hunter?

You just presented a clear evidence of leftist constipation of the mind. :clap2:

No, what i said was he got Shokin fired because Shokin was corrupt.

Shokin himself says he was "planning" to investigate Burisma Holdings when he was fired. And that's a claim he makes now, not back then. Meaning he wasn't investigating. And it's documented Shokin was assigned to assist an investigation by Great Britain in Zlochevsky and how that investigation was dropped and $23 million of Zlochevsky's assets had to be unfrozen because Shokin stonewalled them for a year.

It's a shame you're so ignorant on the matter.

No, what i said was he got Shokin fired because Shokin was corrupt.

Shokin himself says he was "planning" to investigate Burisma Holdings when he was fired. And that's a claim he makes now, not back then. Meaning he wasn't investigating. And it's documented Shokin was assigned to assist an investigation by Great Britain in Zlochevsky and how that investigation was dropped and $23 million of Zlochevsky's assets had to be unfrozen because Shokin stonewalled them for a year.

It's a shame you're so ignorant on the matter.

Question is not was Shokin corrupted. I believe every single politician is, and that he was not the only one corrupted in Ukraine.

The question is why he was fired.

He did presented documents that prove he was investigating Burisma. That is the reason quid pro Joe insisted on his firing. And only him, not a single other corrupted official.

His work order proves otherwise.
Maybe.

They did nothing on it for two years, and just now when laptop story blows in their faces, they're acting like they're doing something.
Just because they didn't brief you doesn't mean much.

They denied it from the start, the other media outlets megaphoned it based on their story, and all resulted with banning Post from social media.
There was plenty of reason to suspect there was misinformation being circulated.

They never worried, since ballot harvesting is designed to work in their favor.
I seem to recall a GOP operative being investigated in the Carolinas for exactly that.

No evidence? Keep repeating it, it just might become the truth.
Did any GOP group find any evidence of fraud? I haven't heard of any and that includes the Arizona 'forensic' report. It is actually the Right that has been chanting 'fraud' in public but never in court. Giuliani had 80 or so cases and NONE alleged fraud as I recall.

Question is not was Shokin corrupted. I believe every single politician is, and that he was not the only one corrupted in Ukraine.

He did presented documents that prove he was investigating Burisma. That is the reason quid pro Joe insisted on his firing. And only him, not a single other corrupted official.
There were many countries that wanted him fired, it wasn't Obama's policy alone. And Joe was just the messenger.

Maybe.

Just because they didn't brief you doesn't mean much.

Considering we knew every movement FBI did on Trump the moment they did it, the absence of news on this, denial of laptop existence, and FBI testimony they don't know where laptop is, smells like coverup.

There was plenty of reason to suspect there was misinformation being circulated.

Such as?
Steele dossier initiated by Hillary?
Spying on candidate Trump or president Trump?
You mean Russian disinformation?

I seem to recall a GOP operative being investigated in the Carolinas for exactly that.

Did any GOP group find any evidence of fraud? I haven't heard of any and that includes the Arizona 'forensic' report. It is actually the Right that has been chanting 'fraud' in public but never in court. Giuliani had 80 or so cases and NONE alleged fraud as I recall.

No evidence, of course. According to NYT or CNN?

He never proved he was investigating. Again, he was on that case for 2 years and all he accomplished in those 2 years was to shield Zlochevsky from Great Britain prosecuting him. And again, Shokin himself said he was planning on investigating when he was fired.

And it wasn't just Biden seeking his removal. Ukraine's Rada wanted him out, the EU wanted him out, the IMF wanted him out, and the Obama administration wanted him out.

Considering we knew every movement FBI did on Trump the moment they did it, the absence of news on this, denial of laptop existence, and FBI testimony they don't know where laptop is, smells like coverup.
You mean things like Comey announcing a week before the election that the investigation into Hillary was reopened? It was quickly closed after the election.

Steele dossier initiated by Hillary?
I don't believe that is true.

Spying on candidate Trump or president Trump?
You mean Russian disinformation?
The Russians were working to get Trump elected.

No evidence, of course. According to NYT or CNN?
According to every group that investigated, including plenty in the GOP and the Trump administration. Has any group found evidence of widespread fraud? Not to my knowledge.

You mean things like Comey announcing a week before the election that the investigation into Hillary was reopened? It was quickly closed after the election.

What Comey investigation into Hillary has to do with Hunter's laptop?

I don't believe that is true.

You can believe whatever you want. Durham says otherwise.

The Russians were working to get Trump elected.

According to whom, Hillary, Steele, or Sassman?

According to every group that investigated, including plenty in the GOP and the Trump administration. Has any group found evidence of widespread fraud? Not to my knowledge.

Not to your knowledge.

Forum List

Back