Quiller Memorandum 1966

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Great fun with a script that leaves you wondering. Starring the luminous Senta Berger as the hottest teacher on the planet. The story follows Geoege Segal on the hunt for nazis in Berlin.
Pinter wrote the script and it also stars Alec Guinness and Max Von Sydow. But mainly Senta Berger.
So is Ms Berger a nazi or not ?
We arent told.

Great fun with a script that leaves you wondering. Starring the luminous Senta Berger as the hottest teacher on the planet. The story follows Geoege Segal on the hunt for nazis in Berlin.
Pinter wrote the script and it also stars Alec Guinness and Max Von Sydow. But mainly Senta Berger.
So is Ms Berger a nazi or not ?
We arent told.
That actually sounds like a pretty good movie. I disagree with everything you say, and I strongly suspect you are an American, pretending to be Welsh, or that you are from some shit hole that’s even worse than Wales such a thing as possible.

But that movie sounds awesome and I will be sure to check it out.

Thanks, I mean it sincerely.

PS: my ancestors escaped from Wales. If I told you my name and you really are well, she would recognize it as a well name. Sorry that your people were not able to do the same. You might be a different person.

But that movie sounds awesome and I will be sure to check it out.
Turdy is not the brightest and his taste is non existent .
Note Wiki comment .

In a contemporary review for The New York Times, critic Bosley Crowther wrote: "Clearly, 'The Quiller Memorandum' is claptrap done up in a style and with a musical score by John Barry that might lead you to think it is Art. But don't let it fool you for one minute–nor Mr. Segal, nor Senta Berger as the girl. The whole thing, including these two actors, is as hollow as a shell."
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reports that 67% of critics have given the film a positive rating, based on 12 reviews, with an average score of 7.4/10. Variety wrote that "it relies on a straight narrative storyline, simple but holding, literate dialog and well-drawn characters". Ian Nathan of Empire described the film as "daft, dated and outright confusing most of the time, but undeniably fun" and rated it with 3/5 stars.

Turdy is not the brightest and his taste is non existent .
Note Wiki comment .

In a contemporary review for The New York Times, critic Bosley Crowther wrote: "Clearly, 'The Quiller Memorandum' is claptrap done up in a style and with a musical score by John Barry that might lead you to think it is Art. But don't let it fool you for one minute–nor Mr. Segal, nor Senta Berger as the girl. The whole thing, including these two actors, is as hollow as a shell."
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reports that 67% of critics have given the film a positive rating, based on 12 reviews, with an average score of 7.4/10. Variety wrote that "it relies on a straight narrative storyline, simple but holding, literate dialog and well-drawn characters". Ian Nathan of Empire described the film as "daft, dated and outright confusing most of the time, but undeniably fun" and rated it with 3/5 stars.

Its a good film. You kust dont like nazis being the bad guys.

Forum List

Back