Quinnipiac Poll May 1st, 2007

lol

you know that Gallup poll you keep touting?

It is fucking WORTHLESS why? because it may have had a bigger republican sample. It would not be the first time. THE GALLUP POLL IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS PRINTED ON! QUIT MENTIONING IT!!!!

Poll after poll has shown the Dems going down - are all of them wrong?

To you perhaps

Poll after poll has shown the Dems going down - are all of them wrong?

To you perhaps

you talk about "poll after poll".... take a moment to address the polls and the polling questions and results that I have posted here. And until you do that, do not post any more sentences in this thread that end in a question mark.

you talk about "poll after poll".... take a moment to address the polls and the polling questions and results that I have posted here. And until you do that, do not post any more sentences in this thread that end in a question mark.

Oh, back to debating your way or no way

this is a thread I started specifically about the quinnipiac poll. Do you have anything to add to the discussion of that poll? If not....just run away.

Pointin out your poll is somewhat lacking the current numbers

Dems have a lower approval rating then Pres Bush

Pointin out your poll is somewhat lacking the current numbers

Dems have a lower approval rating then Pres Bush

keep running away.

the quinnipiac poll specifically discusses issues....do you care to discuss them and the results of that poll, or will you just attribute any poll that doesn't go your way to a larger democratic sample size.

keep running away.

the quinnipiac poll specifically discusses issues....do you care to discuss them and the results of that poll, or will you just attribute any poll that doesn't go your way to a larger democratic sample size.

Ah yes, the ignore button is blocking the facts from getting thru

why is it that you continue to ignore the polling questions I post that don't support your position? Why can't you even discuss them?

why are you so afraid of confronting conflicting opinions?

why is it that you continue to ignore the polling questions I post that don't support your position? Why can't you even discuss them?

why are you so afraid of confronting conflicting opinions?

Things are not looking good for the Dems

In the polls, their inabiltiy to get things done, and now their desperate plan to change the rukes of Congress

Things are not looking good for the Dems

In the polls, their inabiltiy to get things done, and now their desperate plan to change the rukes of Congress

answer the questions.

Why are you avoiding the quinnipiac poll?

why are you avoiding the Harris poll?

why are you avoiding the ABC News/Washington Post Poll?

why are you avoiding the USA Today/Gallup Poll?

I have posted specific questions from each of these polls and your best rejoinder has been "the polls MAY have had a larger democratic sample"????

Do you understand that you are claiming that these polls are all partisan and biased as your only defense against their substance?

answer the questions.

Why are you avoiding the quinnipiac poll?

why are you avoiding the Harris poll?

why are you avoiding the ABC News/Washington Post Poll?

why are you avoiding the USA Today/Gallup Poll?

I have posted specific questions from each of these polls and your best rejoinder has been "the polls MAY have had a larger democratic sample"????

Do you understand that you are claiming that these polls are all partisan and biased as your only defense against their substance?

I am not

The Dems on actions show they believe they have to something to turn their sinking public opinion - as well as appese Sugar Daddy Soros

I am not

The Dems on actions show they believe they have to something to turn their sinking public opinion - as well as appese Sugar Daddy Soros

if you are not avoiding the polling questions I posted, prove it by actually addressing what they say.

address the quinnipiac poll question I posted.
address the Harris poll questions I posted
address the ABC News/Washington Post Poll questions I posted
address the USA Today/Gallup Poll questions I posted.

if not, then you ARE avoiding them.

run away. fly fly little boy.

if you are not avoiding the polling questions I posted, prove it by actually addressing what they say.

address the quinnipiac poll question I posted.
address the Harris poll questions I posted
address the ABC News/Washington Post Poll questions I posted
address the USA Today/Gallup Poll questions I posted.

if not, then you ARE avoiding them.

run away. fly fly little boy.

I saw the polls MM - they are the ones who want to talk about

The Gallup is the one you want to ignore

Dems are in deep shit right now and they know it - perhaps you should admit it

I saw the polls MM - they are the ones who want to talk about

The Gallup is the one you want to ignore

Dems are in deep shit right now and they know it - perhaps you should admit it

You are the one who avoids the polls. Talk about what those poll questions I posted indicate about America's support for the democrat's funding bill with deadlines....talk about it...don't run away from it.

and I most certainly do not run away from the Gallup poll:

USA Today/Gallup Poll. Feb. 9-11, 2007. N=1,006 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are handling their job?"

Approve 41%
Disapprove 50%
Unsure 9%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their job?"

Approve 33%
Disapprove 59%
Unsure 8%

sure looks to me like americans are a lot less disappointed with MY party than they are with YOURS.

and democrats in congress have a 41% approval rating on the Gallup Poll. Bush has a 33% approval rating on the Gallup poll. Address THAT.

Try again

Dems have a 36.7% approval

and a 55% DISAPPROVAL

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

no...YOU try again...Congress has a 36.7 approval rating, but when asked to differentiate between democrats and republicans, the people give democrats a 41% rating and the republicans only a 33% rating...which is the same as Bush.. both congressional republicans and the president have worse ratings than congressional democrats....in YOUR Gallup poll...which you claimed that I was avoiding. Now that I have addressed the Gallup poll.... you need to address the others listed. YOUR turn.

or will you keep running away? :rofl:

no...YOU try again...Congress has a 36.7 approval rating, but when asked to differentiate between democrats and republicans, the people give democrats a 41% rating and the republicans only a 33% rating...which is the same as Bush.. both congressional republicans and the president have worse ratings than congressional democrats....in YOUR Gallup poll...which you claimed that I was avoiding. Now that I have addressed the Gallup poll.... you need to address the others listed. YOUR turn.

or will you keep running away? :rofl:

Did you bother to look at the link?

ALL the polls are averaged

BTW, your polls are older then the Gallup

Did you bother to look at the link?

ALL the polls are averaged

BTW, your polls are older then the Gallup

I did look at the link...the poll question was about Congress.....

I posted polling numbers that differentiate...and you ignore them.

run away...run away....

now when are you going to quit ignoring the poll questions that I have posted here about Americans support for the democratic funding bill that contained withdrawal deadlines?

now when are you going to quit ignoring the poll questions that I have posted here about Americans support for the democratic funding bill that contained withdrawal deadlines?

If that is the case - why are the Dems numbers in the politcal toilet?

Forum List

Back