Quinnipiac Poll May 1st, 2007

If that is the case - why are the Dems numbers in the politcal toilet?

why do you keep avoiding the poll questions that I posted? I showed you where democrats in congress have a higher poll rating than both republicans in congress and the president and I showed you where a significant majority of Americans supported the democrat's funding bill.... and you continue to run away from those FACTS.... like a fucking girlieman. Quit being a pussy RSR. address the poll question that is the subject of this thread...or run away from it...but don't sit here in this thread about this polling question and continue to avoid it.

why do you keep avoiding the poll questions that I posted? I showed you where democrats in congress have a higher poll rating than both republicans in congress and the president and I showed you where a significant majority of Americans supported the democrat's funding bill.... and you continue to run away from those FACTS.... like a fucking girlieman. Quit being a pussy RSR. address the poll question that is the subject of this thread...or run away from it...but don't sit here in this thread about this polling question and continue to avoid it.

If you consider 40% a grweat poll number then go for it

The average for the DEM RUN CONGRESS is a lowly 36.7%

You are the pussy son - you will never admit your party has fucked up badly

If you consider 40% a grweat poll number then go for it

The average for the DEM RUN CONGRESS is a lowly 36.7%

You are the pussy son - you will never admit your party has fucked up badly
I consider 41% better than 33%. Don't you?

now address the subject of this thread...quit changing the subject....this thread is about the quinnipiac poll question that reads:

"If you had to choose, which would you favor: the U.S. setting a timetable for removing its troops from Iraq and sticking to that timetable regardless of what is happening in Iraq, or the U.S. keeping troops in Iraq as long as necessary to secure the country, even if that takes many more years?"

Setting a Timetable for Removing Troops 57%
Keeping Troops as Long as Necessary 39%
Unsure 3%

I consider 41% better than 33%. Don't you?

now address the subject of this thread...quit changing the subject....this thread is about the quinnipiac poll question that reads:

"If you had to choose, which would you favor: the U.S. setting a timetable for removing its troops from Iraq and sticking to that timetable regardless of what is happening in Iraq, or the U.S. keeping troops in Iraq as long as necessary to secure the country, even if that takes many more years?"

Unsure 3%

That is only about 7 points lower then when the Dems took over in Jan

Keep up the good work

They might be in single digits by Christmas

will you address this thread, please??

quit changing the subject....this thread is about the quinnipiac poll question that reads:

Unsure 3%

could you type for me the option from that poll question that garnered 57% of the responses?

WASHINGTON (AP) - People think the Democratic-led Congress is doing just as dreary a job as President Bush, following four months of bitter political standoffs that have seen little progress on Iraq and a host of domestic issues.

An AP-Ipsos poll also found that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is a more popular figure than the president and her colleagues on Capitol Hill, though she faces a gender gap in which significantly more women than men support her.

The survey found only 35 percent approve of how Congress is handling its job, down 5 percentage points in a month. That gives lawmakers the same bleak approval rating as Bush, who has been mired at about that level since last fall, including his dip to a record low for the AP-Ipsos poll of 32 percent last January.

``It's mostly Iraq'' plus a lack of progress in other areas, said Rep. Tom Cole, R-Okla., who heads the House GOP's campaign committee. ``These are not good numbers for an incumbent, and it doesn't matter if you have an R or a D next to your name.''

Democrats agree the problem is largely Iraq, which has dominated this year's session of Congress while producing little more than this month's Bush veto of a bill requiring the withdrawal of U.S. troops. It has also overshadowed House-passed bills on stem cell research, student loans and other subjects that the White House opposes, they say.

``People are unhappy, there hasn't been a lot of change in direction, for example in Iraq,'' said Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., chairman of House Democrats' campaign effort.

The telephone survey of 1,000 adults was taken Monday through Wednesday and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6625294,00.html

Tell us again how the voters support the Dems Congress again MM

quit spamming my thread. This thread is about a specific question from the Quinnipiac Poll
May 1st, 2007

Unsure 3%

address it or leave this thread alone for those who do wish to discuss it.

quit spamming my thread. This thread is about a specific question from the Quinnipiac Poll
May 1st, 2007

Unsure 3%

address it or leave this thread alone for those who do wish to discuss it.

Translation - Stop posting CURRENT polls that blast mine out of the water

BTW - this was the first time I posted that article. I did not spam

do you have a polling question asked later than May 1st which deals with the public's opinion of the democrat's funding bill? do you have a polling question later than the harris poll or the gallup poll that I posted that shows the differentiation of the public's opinion of democrats and republicans in congress?

can you ever address the subject of THIS thread? And if you can't.... just run away...quit throwing up stuff that does not have to do with the question posed in the quinnipiac poll and the response to it which showed clearly, that AMericans are for a withdrawal deadline for our troops.

do you have a polling question asked later than May 1st which deals with the public's opinion of the democrat's funding bill? do you have a polling question later than the harris poll or the gallup poll that I posted that shows the differentiation of the public's opinion of democrats and republicans in congress?

can you ever address the subject of THIS thread? And if you can't.... just run away...quit throwing up stuff that does not have to do with the question posed in the quinnipiac poll and the response to it which showed clearly, that AMericans are for a withdrawal deadline for our troops.

Translation - do not confuse the points I am making with facts

no...translation. Quit running away and quit changing the subject of this thread. I started this thread to get discussion about a specific question from the quinnipiac poll. If you don't want to talk about that - and I can certainly understand why a cowardly little weasel like you would not want to address that question - then go somewhere else but quit changing the subject here.

Do you have any thoughts about the quinnipiac question? or not?

no...translation. Quit running away and quit changing the subject of this thread. I started this thread to get discussion about a specific question from the quinnipiac poll. If you don't want to talk about that - and I can certainly understand why a cowardly little weasel like you would not want to address that question - then go somewhere else but quit changing the subject here.

Do you have any thoughts about the quinnipiac question? or not?

Yea, it is a little old, and the current ones show the Dems heading south

Yea, it is a little old, and the current ones show the Dems heading south

That's all you can say? it is two weeks old? What do you have to say about the substance of the question?

and you do not have any polls that differentiate the performance of the democrats versus the republicans later than the gallup and harris polls that I already posted?

That's all you can say? it is two weeks old? What do you have to say about the substance of the question?

and you do not have any polls that differentiate the performance of the democrats versus the republicans later than the gallup and harris polls that I already posted?

and the Gallop is less then a week old

No matter, with each poll Dems are going down faster then a Bill Clinton intern

and the Gallop is less then a week old

No matter, with each poll Dems are going down faster then a Bill Clinton intern

do you have the gallup poll that differentiates the performance of the democrats from the republicans?

why do you refuse to address the subject of this thread? why do you continue to change the subject and run away?

Forum List

Back