Quiz on illegal asskisser Rubio

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter 2h2 hours ago

Quiz! Q: How much does it cost to buy America and liquidate its borders? A: However much Paul Singer is giving to Marco Rubio.

I would vote for vomit over rubio.

So you realize that American politicians are being bought and her citizens being sold out. But are you also a victim of multiple personality syndrome? One side of you seeing the problem but the other side refusing to admit campaign finance reform is a necessary defense against this corruption? Many republicans suffer from this malady.

Quiz! Q: How much does it cost to buy America and liquidate its borders? A: However much Paul Singer is giving to Marco Rubio.

Please seek out the mental health treatment you clearly need.

Otherwise, Rubio has completely abandoned his position in support of comprehensive immigration reform, joining the ranks of other like nitwits on the ridiculous right.

thanks Sarah , Ann is very good at coming to common sense conclusions concerning issues like immigration of all types to the USA .

So you realize that American politicians are being bought and her citizens being sold out. But are you also a victim of multiple personality syndrome? One side of you seeing the problem but the other side refusing to admit campaign finance reform is a necessary defense against this corruption? Many republicans suffer from this malady.

I agree with Trump. Superpacs need to go and rubio is a bought and paid for pig

thanks Sarah , Ann is very good at coming to common sense conclusions concerning issues like immigration of all types to the USA .

Yes she is and we all agree rubio is a pig who only a drooling fool would vote for.

I think he's going to win the nomination. He has details and specifics, Trump has a alligator mouth and deep pockets. Buying an election is better than people supporting your cause? Since when?

Forum List

Back