Quote from racist student protesting: "Are we as Arab palestinian, Muslim, and anti-Jewish students.."

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Oh wait. It's purely about Israel's "policies" right?
20240508121304_251534.jpg

Well are they?
Are the views and safety of people we disagree with worth protecting or is that only reserved for those who mirror our opinions.

Anti-Israel Democrats have told me for years that condemning Israel has nothing to do with antisemitism. So what‘s with all the anti-Jewish stuff?

Anti-Israel Democrats have told me for years that condemning Israel has nothing to do with antisemitism. So what‘s with all the anti-Jewish stuff?

I can't remember how many times I heard a liberal, progressive, or Democrat say "I have no problem with the Jews, it's Zionists I don't like."

I can't remember how many times I heard a liberal, progressive, or Democrat say "I have no problem with the Jews, it's Zionists I don't like."
As soon as they say “Zionist,” as if it’s a bad thing, you know youre talking with an antisemite. The vast majority of Jews are Zionists.

Lol, the poor underprivileged ivy league attendees. The emergence of the broletariat.

"Age of chad. With the festival-like “protests” at America’s wealthiest private universities growing more unhinged by the day, the rise of a would-be white girl jihadi with giant “I’m offended” glasses was inevitable. But last week, when Keffiyeh Karen took center stage at a press conference outside Columbia University, a main character more perfectly suited to this moment than I ever could have imagined was well and truly born. There, flanked by a lanky “yay Hamas” gay in make-up and a Castro shot boy midriff, she addressed the dire state of her fellow activists, who had just purposely locked themselves inside a campus building. The students were in danger of starving, she said of the mob literally free to leave and feed themselves at any moment. This was a crisis. The country’s richest 1% required food, and the anti-capitalist, anti-colonial “revolutionary” bourgeoisie demanded it be brought to them, by day laborers, at once. This was, their leader said with no apparent sense of self-awareness, basic “humanitarian aid.”

Forum List

Back