🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(R) candidates take time to pray,think about shooting,(D) candidates make it a political call

Presidential Candidates Take to Twitter on Shooting

Fucking scumbag democrats. Just a FEW facts here

1. It was in a GUN FREE ZONE
2.California right up there with New York,Illinois,etc is an ANTI GUN STATE
3.CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW THE LAW!

All firearm sales must be completed through a dealer.
All handgun serial numbers and sales are recorded by the state (registered) in the Department of Justice’s Automated Firearms System
Illegal to possess, import, or purchase assault weapons and .50 BMG rifles
May issue, depending on jurisdiction. County sheriff's or local Police Chief's discretion, many counties are de facto "no-issue"
Possession of automatic weapons or short-barreled shotguns or rifles prohibited without DOJ "Dangerous Weapons Permit"; permission rarely granted outside of film industry. Suppressors (aka silencers) prohibited
California has a ten (10) day waiting period for all firearm purchases, transfers, and private sales which must be conducted through a federal and state firearm license holder. That is, upon purchase, the purchaser must wait 10 days after the purchase before the firearm is released to the owner.

Like I said California is an EXTREMIST anti gun state. AGAIN LIBTARDS

CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW,NO GUN BANNING WILL STOP THESE THINGS!

You can't 'politicize' a gun violence incident in this country. Guns and gun violence are already a political issue.

btw, if you condemn what you think is politicizing this incident,

why did you start a thread about it in 'Politics'?

Looks like you are making it political

The Huffpo and other lib media immediately started bashing the NRA and calling for stricter gun control. They claimed it was white men.

Now we are finding out more details and it looks like the left again rushed to judgment and attempted to use this for political purposes.

What if it does turn out that they were Muslims, or ISIS supporters or members? How will the left spin that one?

When these maniacs, whoever they are, rush into gun-free zones and start shooting it's because they don't give a shit about laws and they know where the best places are to do their dirty work without having people shoot back at them.

Witnesses told police the men were Middle Eastern. The left is ignoring the facts and trying to fit this story to their narrative the same way they did with the Colorado Springs shooting. Facts be damned and they want to make it look like rightwing gunman are shooting up places.

The left instantly tries to spin things to their advantage. The liberal media started as soon as they heard there were shootings and they made stuff up to report before many details were even known.

Standing up to that is not getting political.

Really? Reporting what your asshole politicians already did makes ME the one making it political....just go hide your head back in the sand...or up your ass..either works.

Have you tried prayer?
I am not a christian. I don't pray.
Don't worry. No one will ever mistake you for a Christian.
...even though mass killings are Muslim type of behavior
Well that had absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Drastically more mass shootings in this country by non-Muslims than Muslims btw.
Na, not really.

All handgun serial numbers and sales are recorded by the state (registered) in the Department of Justice’s Automated Firearms System
May issue, depending on jurisdiction. County sheriff's or local Police Chief's discretion, many counties are de facto "no-issue"
Possession of automatic weapons or short-barreled shotguns or rifles prohibited without DOJ "Dangerous Weapons Permit"; permission rarely granted outside of film industry. Suppressors (aka silencers) prohibited
California has a ten (10) day waiting period for all firearm purchases, transfers, and private sales which must be conducted through a federal and state firearm license holder. That is, upon purchase, the purchaser must wait 10 days after the purchase before the firearm is released to the owner.

Fuck off Republicans.

All your tears and moments of silence are a joke at this point.

You've had years to solve this problem and you're too busy sucking the NRA's dick.

You fucking good-for-nothing pieces of shit.

Yeah, Dems are fucking pissed. They are sick of it. Sick of GOP gun nutter bullshit.

The fucking NRA membership is okay with expanding background checks but a small worthless minority of shit, human shit, controls the vote.

I saw Paul Ryan on TV acting all sad and solemn. Fuck off and do something. Pass a fucking law you worthless piles of shit.

Obama hasn't done much better but at least he's not blocking laws and blowing the NRA.

Fuck off Republicans.

You've had years to solve this problem and you're too busy sucking the NRA's dick.

Yeah, Dems are fucking pissed. They are sick of it. Sick of GOP gun nutter bullshit.

The fucking NRA membership is okay with expanding background checks but a small worthless minority of shit, human shit, controls the vote.

I saw Paul Ryan on TV acting all sad and solemn. Fuck off and do something. Pass a fucking law you worthless piles of shit.

Obama hasn't done much better but at least he's not blocking laws and blowing the NRA.
Need a hanky, cookie??

A prominent democrat once coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste" and it seems that he is caught up in a crisis manufactured by his own party. You almost gotta laugh that democrat Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel is under fire and people are calling for his resignation in light of the Police shooting of an unarmed Black man. What goes around?

Fuck off Republicans.

HEY BITCH! YOUR FUCKING N!GGER PRESIDENT JUST ALLOWED TERRORISTS TO ATTACK AMERICA! THANK YOU!

A prominent democrat once coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste" and it seems that he is caught up in a crisis manufactured by his own party. You almost gotta laugh that democrat Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel is under fire and people are calling for his resignation in light of the Police shooting of an unarmed Black man. What goes around?
Rahm Emanuel. HUSSEIN OBAMA'S COS at the time.

Like I said California is an EXTREMIST anti gun state
it is?.....maybe a few clowns in Sacramento...but the people overall are not like you are describing them...
All states are viewed by those on the outside by viewing how the idiots that run the state do so. If Californians don't like how state is being run then leave! I would and could NEVER tolerate living in California.
at one time S.Cal was arguably the best place on the planet to live....those days are gone....and i believe many have left....
Progressivism is a cancer...

Have you tried prayer?

Drastically more mass shootings in this country by non-Muslims than Muslims btw.
Na, not really.
Ya really. Dood.

Na, not really.
Ya really. Dood.
Na, most mass killings are done by leftists...

Fuck off Republicans.

Hey jerkoff with your crescent moon and star in rainbow colors. These guys who just shot up Southern California are just like you so go fuck yourself you giant piece of liberal turd. This gun violence isn't a gun problem, it is a stupid liberal violence problem. Dems are always pissed off and they are also the ones who commit most of the violence. So again, take your own advice and go fuck yourself you ignorant douchebag. Pass a law, please you fucktard. Like California doesn't have enough of those already. Asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back