(R) Congressman Collins of NY....loves illegals and brags about em on tv

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Today on CNN, GOP congressman, Collins, a typical white user of illegals, who also supports Trump......who uses them during election times to scare more stupid whites into hating them.....owns a dairy farm and uses illegals and said SO to milk his cows. Folks, am I missing something here??? And this is the guy, you stupid mindless white fucks, along with Trump who also uses illegals and we all know it....these are the people you expect to save your jobs from illegals? Really?

I know you people are dumb, I know you have nothing in the brains except hatred of liberals and minorities, but com'on, you white fuck nuts can't be this clueless, com'on!!!!

This shit going on in Louisiana, white contractors will overwhelm this state, but guy who's gonna end up doing all the work...ILLEGAL SUBCONTRACTORS......

If you people do anything in life, you have got to get with FACTS...whites are the number users of illegal labor, you're the main reason laws can not be passed and if these people inhabited your communities and public venues, immigration would end yesterday....but because they prey on low income areas to habitat and live, its okay!!

Own your reality and stop the fear mongering and bullshit.

So, let's build that wall!
Willow, really? Collins advocates making his illegals legal with work permits....now, correct me if I'm wrong, but if I was sweating on some fuckin farm earning shit and I suddenly get permission to work in the US legally, guess what Collins, I'm finding better work and guess what Willow....illegals will once again be needed....you people have got to use your brains, the world is tired of thinking for you white fuck nuts.

Willow, really? Collins advocates making his illegals legal with work permits....now, correct me if I'm wrong, but if I was sweating on some fuckin farm earning shit and I suddenly get permission to work in the US legally, guess what Collins, I'm finding better work and guess what Willow....illegals will once again be needed....you people have got to use your brains, the world is tired of thinking for you white fuck nuts.
Racist. I am trying to solve yer problem. Build that wall.

Today on CNN, GOP congressman, Collins, a typical white user of illegals, who also supports Trump......who uses them during election times to scare more stupid whites into hating them.....owns a dairy farm and uses illegals and said SO to milk his cows. Folks, am I missing something here??? And this is the guy, you stupid mindless white fucks, along with Trump who also uses illegals and we all know it....these are the people you expect to save your jobs from illegals? Really?

I know you people are dumb, I know you have nothing in the brains except hatred of liberals and minorities, but com'on, you white fuck nuts can't be this clueless, com'on!!!!

This shit going on in Louisiana, white contractors will overwhelm this state, but guy who's gonna end up doing all the work...ILLEGAL SUBCONTRACTORS......

If you people do anything in life, you have got to get with FACTS...whites are the number users of illegal labor, you're the main reason laws can not be passed and if these people inhabited your communities and public venues, immigration would end yesterday....but because they prey on low income areas to habitat and live, its okay!!

People like that use whichever party condones their own agenda to skirt paying what they should and charging others for they can profit. If he's doing this why arn't the New Yorkers getting rid of him?

Republicans like using illegals to work on their farms, because then when Trump builds the wall, it will be easy to round them up, since they already know where they are.

Boxcars full of illegals, heading for the border to be frog marched across. Yep, Trump has the best ideas.

I recall someone posting something like "it's not always about white people!!!!!!"

Who was that?

Republicans like using illegals to work on their farms, because then when Trump builds the wall, it will be easy to round them up, since they already know where they are.

Boxcars full of illegals, heading for the border to be frog marched across. Yep, Trump has the best ideas.
So does this mean you wish to keep illegals?

YOU work? That's a good one. :lmao:

I recall someone posting something like "it's not always about white people!!!!!!"

Who was that?
Ah, but this is...his district is so gerrymandered and so white.....this is the exception homie

Never said anything of the sort Shallow Skeeve. Why do you keep trying to put words in my mouth?

:asshole::badgrin:

Who was that?

Not you. It was tigger the frog.

Dude, clearly your a Nazi loving redneck, next? Oh and by the way, you do know we're living in the 21st century, yes?

What's not to love? They work cheap and do a good job.

A businessman's dream come true.

Dude, clearly your a Nazi loving redneck, next? Oh and by the way, you do know we're living in the 21st century, yes?

Guess you're not familiar with the term "sarcasm" are you? Trump has the best ideas because he says so and his followers believe him unquestioningly.

Sorry, but fixing our immigration policies is going to be a bit more complicated than simple deportation and a wall.

If you REALLY want to know who should be thoroughly vetted before entering this country? Those on VISAS who come here.

All terror attacks have been by those issued a visa, not those who were refugees.

i got news for you ABS democrats like using them on their farms too.....as a matter of fact it seems anyone who owns a farm does....but then they do it the best....

Never said anything of the sort Shallow Skeeve. Why do you keep trying to put words in my mouth?
I did not quote you moron, I asked ewe a question. Do you or do ewe not want to keep illegals?

If they are established in their community, agree to pay the back taxes and fines owed, sure, why not let them stay here? Especially if they've been here for over 10 years and have built a decent business.

This country was founded on immigration.

Guess you're not familiar with the term "sarcasm" are you? Trump has the best ideas because he says so and his followers believe him unquestioningly.

Sorry, but fixing our immigration policies is going to be a bit more complicated than simple deportation and a wall.

If you REALLY want to know who should be thoroughly vetted before entering this country? Those on VISAS who come here.

All terror attacks have been by those issued a visa, not those who were refugees.
That was another Trump solution. Stop all visas.

Forum List

Back