(R) Congressman Collins of NY....loves illegals and brags about em on tv

Never said anything of the sort Shallow Skeeve. Why do you keep trying to put words in my mouth?
I did not quote you moron, I asked ewe a question. Do you or do ewe not want to keep illegals?

If they are established in their community, agree to pay the back taxes and fines owed, sure, why not let them stay here? Especially if they've been here for over 10 years and have built a decent business.

This country was founded on immigration.
See? All you had to do was say yes! I want to keep the illegals!

Republicans like using illegals to work on their farms, because then when Trump builds the wall, it will be easy to round them up, since they already know where they are.

Boxcars full of illegals, heading for the border to be frog marched across. Yep, Trump has the best ideas.
i got news for you ABS democrats like using them on their farms too.....as a matter of fact it seems anyone who owns a farm does....but then they do it the best....
Big fuckin difference, the Dems don't use them to scare the hell out of white fucks during elections, and the Dems don't use them to get votes by calling the all rapist and criminals, like your party does on the side.

Today on CNN, GOP congressman, Collins, a typical white user of illegals, who also supports Trump......who uses them during election times to scare more stupid whites into hating them.....owns a dairy farm and uses illegals and said SO to milk his cows. Folks, am I missing something here??? And this is the guy, you stupid mindless white fucks, along with Trump who also uses illegals and we all know it....these are the people you expect to save your jobs from illegals? Really?

I know you people are dumb, I know you have nothing in the brains except hatred of liberals and minorities, but com'on, you white fuck nuts can't be this clueless, com'on!!!!

This shit going on in Louisiana, white contractors will overwhelm this state, but guy who's gonna end up doing all the work...ILLEGAL SUBCONTRACTORS......

If you people do anything in life, you have got to get with FACTS...whites are the number users of illegal labor, you're the main reason laws can not be passed and if these people inhabited your communities and public venues, immigration would end yesterday....but because they prey on low income areas to habitat and live, its okay!!

Own your reality and stop the fear mongering and bullshit.

I recall someone posting something like "it's not always about white people!!!!!!"

Who was that?
Ah, but this is...his district is so gerrymandered and so white.....this is the exception homie

New York's 27th District isn't gerrymandered by any stretch of the imagination. Take a gander slightly south to the Commonwealth of PA if you wish to see what a truly gerrymandered district(s) look like.

Today on CNN, GOP congressman, Collins, a typical white user of illegals, who also supports Trump......who uses them during election times to scare more stupid whites into hating them.....owns a dairy farm and uses illegals and said SO to milk his cows. Folks, am I missing something here??? And this is the guy, you stupid mindless white fucks, along with Trump who also uses illegals and we all know it....these are the people you expect to save your jobs from illegals? Really?

I know you people are dumb, I know you have nothing in the brains except hatred of liberals and minorities, but com'on, you white fuck nuts can't be this clueless, com'on!!!!

This shit going on in Louisiana, white contractors will overwhelm this state, but guy who's gonna end up doing all the work...ILLEGAL SUBCONTRACTORS......

If you people do anything in life, you have got to get with FACTS...whites are the number users of illegal labor, you're the main reason laws can not be passed and if these people inhabited your communities and public venues, immigration would end yesterday....but because they prey on low income areas to habitat and live, its okay!!

I recall someone posting something like "it's not always about white people!!!!!!"

Who was that?
Ah, but this is...his district is so gerrymandered and so white.....this is the exception homie

New York's 27th District isn't gerrymandered by any stretch of the imagination. Take a gander slightly south to the Commonwealth of PA if you wish to see what a truly gerrymandered district(s) look like.
Jun 4, 2016 - Population, 713,175 ... Race, 93.5% White, 2.4% Black, 1.2% Asian ... The 27th Congressional District of New York held an election for the U.S. ...
New York's 27th Congressional District election, 2016 - Ballotpedia, I know, its just my imagination, I'm white and stupid, gotcha!!

:asshole::badgrin:

Who was that?

Not you. It was tigger the frog.
Jun 4, 2016 - Population, 713,175 ... Race, 93.5% White, 2.4% Black, 1.2% Asian ... The 27th Congressional District of New York held an election for the U.S. ...

And this is the guy, you stupid mindless white fucks, along with Trump who also uses illegals and we all know it....these are the people you expect to save your jobs from illegals? Really?

I don't see Obama or Hillary saving any jobs. Really.

And this is the guy, you stupid mindless white fucks, along with Trump who also uses illegals and we all know it....these are the people you expect to save your jobs from illegals? Really?

I don't see Obama or Hillary saving any jobs. Really.
Dude, you elected a congress to do that, or have you forgotten, exactly what have they done since the last election that Obama turned down, just askin?

Who was that?

New York's 27th Congressional District election, 2016 - Ballotpedia, I know, its just my imagination, I'm white and stupid, gotcha!!

The fact that his district is overwhelmingly white does not make it gerrymandered. I am well aware of the NY's 27th make-up as I have family that live in his district. Besides, even if you believe his district is gerrymandered (it isn't), whom would be to blame for it being that way?

Republicans like using illegals to work on their farms, because then when Trump builds the wall, it will be easy to round them up, since they already know where they are.

Boxcars full of illegals, heading for the border to be frog marched across. Yep, Trump has the best ideas.
Dude, clearly your a Nazi loving redneck, next? Oh and by the way, you do know we're living in the 21st century, yes?
Bankers and their chosen feedlots are not rednecks regardless of want you think.

Dude, clearly your a Nazi loving redneck, next? Oh and by the way, you do know we're living in the 21st century, yes?
Bankers and their chosen feedlots are not rednecks regardless of want you think.
What Trump and all his Nazi followers are advocating is akin to what Hitler did with the Jews....own it, be proud and stop making excuse for supporting a demagogue Nazi/Commies candidate..Trump

Who was that?

The fact that his district is overwhelmingly white does not make it gerrymandered. I am well aware of the NY's 27th make-up as I have family that live in his district. Besides, even if you believe his district is gerrymandered (it isn't), whom would be to blame for it being that way?
As usual, you miss my point, dumb ass...I'm pissed that conservative all whine about the fuckin illegals, but ARE THE FIRST TO USE THEM, FIRST TO EXPLOIT AND THE FIRST TO SUPPORT TRUMP IN WANTING TO GET RID OF THEM....YOU CAN NOT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO, IS MY CALL ON THIS. STOP BEING EFFIN HYPOCRITES AND OWN REALITY.

What Trump and all his Nazi followers are advocating is akin to what Hitler did with the Jews....own it, be proud and stop making excuse for supporting a demagogue Nazi/Commies candidate..Trump

What Trump and all his Nazi followers are advocating is akin to what Hitler did with the Jews

Lots of Jews sneaking into pre-war Germany?
Trump talking about killing illegals?
You're a fucking moron.

What Trump and all his Nazi followers are advocating is akin to what Hitler did with the Jews

Lots of Jews sneaking into pre-war Germany?
Trump talking about killing illegals?
You're a fucking moron.

And, that's putting it mildly.

Who was that?

As usual, you miss my point, dumb ass...I'm pissed that conservative all whine about the fuckin illegals, but ARE THE FIRST TO USE THEM, FIRST TO EXPLOIT AND THE FIRST TO SUPPORT TRUMP IN WANTING TO GET RID OF THEM....YOU CAN NOT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO, IS MY CALL ON THIS. STOP BEING EFFIN HYPOCRITES AND OWN REALITY.

You seemed shocked that hypocrisy exists when it comes to some in the GOP and illegal immigration. You are fooling yourself if you think Trump would do very much to get rid of illegal immigrants in this nation.

You appear to be unable to have a discussion without acting like an asshole. Pity.

At least you dropped the whole 'Collins' district is gerrymandered' bullshit. lol

You have that backasswards.

i got news for you ABS democrats like using them on their farms too.....as a matter of fact it seems anyone who owns a farm does....but then they do it the best....
Big fuckin difference, the Dems don't use them to scare the hell out of white fucks during elections, and the Dems don't use them to get votes by calling the all rapist and criminals, like your party does on the side.

Dems don't use them to scare the hell out of white fucks during elections

i dont know any white folks here in s Cal who are frightened of illegals,but then they have been here for quite a while....

like your party does on the side.

my party?....what party do i belong to now?....

Forum List

Back