Race is tight = Trump is dominating

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I spent two with three hours today perusing the headlines all of which have suddenly changed from a certain Harris Victory to " The race is tight".

I don't believe it for one minute. The demonstrable media bias hasn't budged in the past 8 years.... It's 90% anti-Trump.

So if I'm going to use that as a factor to translate the headlines I translate it to mean that Trump is actually crushing it and they just don't want you to know that.

Last edited:
I spent two with three hours today perusing the headlines all of which have suddenly changed from a certain Harris Victory to " The race is tight".

I don't believe it for one minute. The demonstrable media bias hasn't budged in the past 8 years.... It's 90% anti-Trump.

So if I'm going to use that as a factor to translate the headlines I translat it to mean that Trump is actually crushing it and they just don't want you to know that.

The polls have been designed to drive donation money and ratings. It also probably draws out foreign meddling and potential corruption, spies which hopefully U.S authorities track down and take a hard stance on (Iran, for instance).

A new NY Times poll, the same poll they ran a month ago, shows big swings for Trump. Including Trump being down -5 in AZ (which I never believed) to being +5. A full 10 point swing.

That doesn't make sense. It just says to me that Trump was never down 5 points in AZ.

The polls have been designed to drive donation money and ratings. It also probably draws out foreign meddling and potential corruption, spies which hopefully U.S authorities track down and take a hard stance on (Iran, for instance).

A new NY Times poll, the same poll they ran a month ago, shows big swings for Trump. Including Trump being down -5 in AZ (which I never believed) to being +5. A full 10 point swing.

That doesn't make sense. It just says to me that Trump was never down 5 points in AZ.
Surprisingly.... A number of Democrat friends are pissed about the primaries or the total lack thereof. They feel like they were never give a choice. They won't vote republican but they may choose not to vote at all.

Surprisingly.... A number of Democrat friends are pissed about the primaries or the total lack thereof. They feel like they were never give a choice. They won't vote republican but they may choose not to vote at all.

If they are Americans with the reputation that I knew of 20 years ago, I'm surprised at all...

A Michigan Democrat mayor endorsed Trump. He sees the handwriting on the wall. And he had a personal 10-minute chat with Trump and was very impressed.

Trump historically under polls in many states in public polls.

I read "tight" as told by the MSM as a 5+ point Trump lead.
And don’t worry about the national polls. He’s even or ahead in the swing states - which means add 5 points.

I’m most concerned about PA. He’s doing a rally there tonight. It’s a must-win state for the DEI idiot, and if he takes it, it’s all over but the crying. In fact, PA and GA alone closes off any path for her.

And best of all, east coast time. That means that any cheating the Dems plan for Nevada, Arizona, etc., won’t save them.

So if I'm going to use that as a factor to translate the headlines I translate it to mean that Trump is actually crushing it and they just don't want you to know that.
the media has not budged in 8 years. they still love trump and ratings are always up for a train wreck.

The media loves Trump? :auiqs.jpg:
Well.....in a sense he's good for their ratings and the streak continues...102 months straight where Trump has been in each 24/7 news cycle. It has never been done nor will it ever be matched.

Well.....in a sense he's good for their ratings and the streak continues...102 months straight where Trump has been in each 24/7 news cycle. It has never been done nor will it ever be matched.
In THAT sense. But in the sense of whom they want for president, they are 95% in the tank for the DEI word salad idiot.

I give 60/40 odds that Trump win the election, and 60/40 odds that the Democrats will fix the election.

Forum List

Back