race race race race

View attachment 698875
William “Marc” Wilson was recently convicted of involuntary manslaughter for a shooting that he says was in self-defense against a racist attack on a Georgia highway, and his family and lawyers say the case reveals a racial double standard for “stand your ground” laws.

“If you put me in Marc’s shoes, there’s no way that I would've been prosecuted,” Wilson’s cousin, Chance Pridgen, who is white, told Yahoo News. “Odds are I would've been given a medal — probably gotten a parade in my name. It’s unreal how he was treated just because he’s a little bit more tan than I am.”

Wilson, a biracial Black man, 21 years old at the time of the shooting on June 14, 2020, fired his legal handgun at a pickup truck of white teens who he says were yelling racial slurs at him and trying to run him and his white girlfriend off the road near Statesboro, Ga. One of those bullets struck and killed 17-year-old Haley Hutcheson, who was in the back seat of the truck.

Thats not "stand your ground" thats manslaughter, if not murder, you fucking idiots.
It is stand your ground.

Do you have proof that happened? It is a case of "he said, she said" without corroborating evidence. Proof is something that is necessary in a court. Speculation has no place. The only "known" in this case by what the article presents is that a backseat passenger was killed by another person in another car who irresponsibly used a gun, which resulted in a death. If he had been run off the road, or there were other witnesses, the scenario might be different. A case can't be decided on your or anyone else's knee jerk reaction to an irrelevant issue such as race.
You have a statement from the attorney. What evidence did you have in the Rittenhouse case besides he said, she said? So drop the double standard caused by your racism.

My God you people are fucking morons....
😆

If you've already admitted to or have been found to have shot and killed someone you better believe its on you to make the case it was justified. Are any of you clowns gun owners? I am. You guys should do some more research before you find yourself caught up on some charges. 😆

I carry a concealed firearm every day and I know the law. Carry on moron.

ju
I already know you're just a loud mouth bitch.
Are you threatening me?

this is exactly what that Negro in the fucking car did. Somebody called him a bad name and he tried to kill him. That's the way you black motherfuckers are. You're a bunch of little children.

What are you gonna do if call you a porch monkey to your ugly jigaboo face?

Be specific?

I carry a concealed firearm every day and I know the law. Carry on moron.

Not what I was referring to, I'd be happy to refresh your memory for you but sure you do. :itsok:

Do you also believe, like Bootney Lee Farnsworth, that if you shoot someone with your gun it's prosecutors job to prove you didn't shoot them in self defense? 😂

ju

Are you threatening me?

this is exactly what that Negro in the fucking car did. Somebody called him a bad name and he tried to kill him. That's the way you black motherfuckers are. You're a bunch of little children.

What are you gonna do if call you a porch monkey to your ugly jigaboo face?

Be specific?
Laugh at your dumb, racist ass. I am to old for that childish bullshit.

Why don't you say what I actually said you dumb fuck.?
That is what you said you dumb fuck. 😂
The defendant does not have to present anything. It is 100% on the prosecution to prove guilt. And beyond a reasonable doubt. The defended can raise a defense and call witnesses and present evidence, but the prosecution still must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defense scenario did not happen.
That's not how it works. If you shoot an unarmed man while alone in a parking lot with out a scratch on you from 10 feet away, you can't just say to the police and the court that the man tried to kill you and think the burden is on the police and court to prove that he didn't try to murder you. That's stupid. All they have to prove is that you shot him after that you better have a really good reason for why.

That is what you said you dumb fuck. 😂

That's not how it works. If you shoot an unarmed man while alone in a parking lot with out a scratch on you from 10 feet away, you can't just say to the police and the court that the man tried to kill you and think the burden is on the police and court to prove that he didn't try to murder you. That's stupid. All they have to prove is that you shot him after that you better have a really good reason for why.
Wrong, dipshit. What state are you in?

Not what I was referring to, I'd be happy to refresh your memory for you but sure you do. :itsok:

Do you also believe, like Bootney Lee Farnsworth, that if you shoot someone with your gun it's prosecutors job to prove you didn't shoot them in self defense? 😂

Yep, the defendant is always presumed innocent. But that said, direct confrontation should always be the last resort, not the first.

Yep, the defendant is always presumed innocent. But that said, direct confrontation should always be the last resort, not the first.
When you attempt a self defense claim you are in effect waiving the presumption of innocence with regard to being involved in the death of another human being. You are affirming the prosecution's claim that you killed that person but arguing that you had a really good reason (self defense). Self defense is your argument to make. This isn't that hard guys.

Forum List

Back